Discuss Scratch

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

Mooaus2940 wrote:

Hello!

Mooaus2940 // Austin // He/Him // Moderator
Hi there! We can't hire, unfortunately, but I'll let the owner know you applied.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
Mooaus2940
Scratcher
90 posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

BlauHourglass wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

Hello!
Hi there! We can't hire, unfortunately, but I'll let the owner know you applied.
Ok, thankyou, please have a good day. ~~~~

big thanks to @Pixilized for the awesome photo! /|\
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

Mooaus2940 wrote:

Ok, thankyou, please have a good day. ~~~~
You're welcome; you as well.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
——
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

Mooaus2940 wrote:

Hello!

Welcome! Thank you for being incredibly patient, as I have been on spring break for the past week, and therefore was not as active as I usually am. You will be added to the list shortly.

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛ, ꜱʜɪꜰᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
Temporary manager of Stories From Space!
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟᴀɴᴅꜱ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34558504/
ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34046303/
ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ?
ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ✦ ✦ ᴜʀʙᴀɴᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ​✦ ✦ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ.
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature
Sunny_Outside
Scratcher
82 posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

BUMP!!!

“Thank you for your card on that” (ThatOneDebate_Kid).
My name is Sunny or Sky. Pronouns are They/It.
Artist and writer, theatre and debate kid by heart.
If you're looking for quality art, come on over to ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Sunnyside Pixel Bakery!!࿐ྂ or -Polar's Art Shop!-
Mooaus2940
Scratcher
90 posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

Hello!

Welcome! Thank you for being incredibly patient, as I have been on spring break for the past week, and therefore was not as active as I usually am. You will be added to the list shortly.
Thankful very, very much!

Mooaus2940
Scratcher
90 posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

Hello, its me again!!! umm, i would like to order two Pfp's,

1. my avatar is ai generated and i want my avatar to be remade by human, i would like a small smile also.

2. i want my remade character to be made into a spy variant, such as a spy out of a movie, with nice glasses.

Last edited by Mooaus2940 (April 2, 2024 00:48:02)

oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

Mooaus2940 wrote:

1. my avatar is ai generated and i want my avatar to be remade by human, i would like a small smile also.

2. i want my remade character to be made into a spy variant, such as a spy out of a movie, with nice glasses.
Would you like two? One that's just remade, and then a remade and spy one? Also, I may not take this order, as I believe Blau would be great for this one, if you're going for that style. (Blau's art is very good!)

ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟᴀɴᴅꜱ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34558504/
ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

Would you like two? One that's just remade, and then a remade and spy one? Also, I may not take this order, as I believe Blau would be great for this one, if you're going for that style. (Blau's art is very good!)
Yeah, I can take it ^^. Thanks by the way-

——
——
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

BlauHourglass wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

Yeah, I can take it ^^. Thanks by the way-
Of course!

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Mooaus2940
Scratcher
90 posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

sorry, i went afk for a sec, but, i would like 2, a remade, and another one based on that remade one that is a “modern” spy, kinda like the mangers in the current SDS.

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

Mooaus2940 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

sorry, i went afk for a sec, but, i would like 2, a remade, and another one based on that remade one that is a “modern” spy, kinda like the mangers in the current SDS.
Alrighty, and the first one you want EXACTLY like the AI one?

——
——
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

Mooaus2940 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

By the way, that would usually cost Drops, but you can get it for free because no one has Drops yet.
Should I make a project like the Glitchii Gold bank? That has all of our Drops? And the people who have ordered?

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Mooaus2940
Scratcher
90 posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

By the way, that would usually cost Drops, but you can get it for free because no one has Drops yet.
Should I make a project like the Glitchii Gold bank? That has all of our Drops? And the people who have ordered?
That sounds like a really good idea, how do people get drops?

oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

Mooaus2940 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

Staff will get Drops for completing orders, and anyone can give either Glitchii Gold or make customs for Drops

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Mooaus2940
Scratcher
90 posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

Staff will get Drops for completing orders, and anyone can give either Glitchii Gold or make customs for Drops
how about a moderator who has no art skills???

oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

Mooaus2940 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Mooaus2940 wrote:

how about a moderator who has no art skills???
uhhh you get five Drops every week if you're active enough. Artists will get five Drops per week and the Drops someone has paid for the order

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

I'm sorry to break in, but- can I get started with his order or…?

——
——
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

BlauHourglass wrote:

Yes, you can get started whenever!

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Polar's Art Shop!-

oofygirl wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Yes, you can get started whenever!
Okay.

——
——