Discuss Scratch

joshuaho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

?!?!

I hacked scratch and made the variables green and made them have large readouts, but when I shared them, they turned orange, went out of place and were not in large readouts! But why? And how can I solve this?

404 error. Forum signature not found. A group of highly trained dragons are in the process of locating it.
;
kayybee
Scratcher
1000+ posts

?!?!

joshuaho wrote:

I hacked scratch and made the variables green and made them have large readouts, but when I shared them, they turned orange, went out of place and were not in large readouts! But why? And how can I solve this?
In 2.0 or 1.4?
joshuaho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

?!?!

kayybee wrote:

joshuaho wrote:

In 2.0 or 1.4?
I hacked it in 1.4.

404 error. Forum signature not found. A group of highly trained dragons are in the process of locating it.
;
letmethink
Scratcher
100+ posts

?!?!

joshuaho wrote:

kayybee wrote:

joshuaho wrote:

In 2.0 or 1.4?
I hacked it in 1.4.
2.0 has no way to change the variable's colours as it was not made with squeak so has a completely different source code.

I can't be bothered to make a signature. Seriously, who has time to write these things? I have stuff to do, games to make, and you expect me to write a big, long signature? I'm not your slave. You can't tell me what to do, so no, I WON'T write a signature.

Oh, wait…