Discuss Scratch

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Infinite Craft - Neal.fun

is there a dave and bambi related craft discovered even
not things like “phone” or “corn” something like an actual characters name or a song name from the mod

dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
LordStarchaser
Scratcher
100+ posts

Gut_Mi wrote:

Apparently, I was the first person to ever craft “Mount OJ Simpson”.
what. how did you even get oj simpson???

“Dose This Food Court Have A Water Tank?”-Climber, Endzone (WOE, MAY FANDOM WIKI BE UPON YE)
Top 6 Fav Songs
6.C’est La Vie-Weathers
5.The Chimbley Sweep-The Decemberists
4.Shinkai City Underground (Deep Sea City Underground)-TanakaB
3.Emergency (Nightcore)-Kim Leoni
2.Stamp On The Ground-ItaloBrothers
1.Sick On Seventh Street-Sarah And The Safe World

kleemiya_the_furball
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

New HP RP studio! Please join! o(≧o≦)oo(≧o≦)o
press shift+ down arrow to see all of my siggy
(>:D :: sensing) (>:D :: sensing) :: operators // my two *evil* kumquats that guard my signature form being eaten
when [kleemiya_the_furball] finally codes a really good game ::hat events
celebrate :: custom
think [I finally coded a good project]
wait (1) hour :: control
everyone thinks [Too good, must be false reported so it doesn't steal the spotlight!] :: looks
begin [false reporting v] :: motion
gets taken down :: events
switch costume to [crying v]
ST says [let me bring it back and send a alert to everyone who false reported] :: control cap
This is not aimed at anyone in scratch only a short story (This is a work of fiction)
Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

my favorite recipe is sibling + skyscaper (twin towers)

when green flag clicked
say [Scratch on!] for (2) secs
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@) 
Above is Kobolandirosalikoraminamiorigamipaperpaperpizzaguy. He protects my signature from evil kumquats.He's also a friendly demon.
Ever wanted to meet an anti-furry? | here let me take your sad and throw it down the garbage disposal | YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS
Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

you can combine twin towers with pretty much anything and get… um… actually i don't think i should say this on scratch

when green flag clicked
say [Scratch on!] for (2) secs
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@) 
Above is Kobolandirosalikoraminamiorigamipaperpaperpizzaguy. He protects my signature from evil kumquats.He's also a friendly demon.
Ever wanted to meet an anti-furry? | here let me take your sad and throw it down the garbage disposal | YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS
_WOFDOG_
Scratcher
95 posts

Some first discoveries:

~ Welcome to my siggy! ~ Right click on this text and then hold shift + down arrow to see the rest! ~
<(EVIL KUMQUATS WELCOME :: #000eff) [WARNING: EVIL KUMQUATS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EAT THIS. I HAVE GUARDS. (AT BOTTOM OF SIGNATURE)] :: #ff0000>
I play minecraft, here are some skins:
1. My favorite youtuber (grian) and his head

2. Invisible with blue eyes (bedrock only)

guard housing ⠀ ⠀  ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ :: #000eff hat
(-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) :: #000eff

(•_• :: #ff0000)

TheOneSage
Scratcher
100+ posts

_WOFDOG_ wrote:

Some first discoveries:
how did you get swiss army in the first place lol

Sage || she/her || cisgender aro/ace || I fangirl over video games I don’t have || go check me out || I have a YT channel that I may or may not post on || current obsession in my thoughts rn: a random idea for an Undertale AU called Scratchtale; a new Scratcher is Frisk, Scratch Cat is Sans, Gobo is Papyrus, and Kaj is Flowey/Asriel
Lionwarriorspets
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I was the first person to craft The Master of Space City! And Candydemort!

Lionwarriorspets
Things That I Like at the moment:

Harry Potter

Pokemon

Minecraft

More!
TesterMatt9th
Scratcher
90 posts

Bump I guess

Here is my minecraft bedrock username currently: TesterMatt12. (That's what it is WITHOUT THE PERIOD)
☄️ ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴏ ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ! ☄️

Also put this in your signature if you can with a link but you can also rearrange it optionally (the rearrange part) and DEFINTELY also add who you got this from in this (and also play my game in this and maybe add your project(s)) studio:

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34381753

Generation XIV (14): The first time you see this paste it in your signature on the forums and change generation by 1. Social experiment.

_WOFDOG_
Scratcher
95 posts

TheOneSage wrote:

_WOFDOG_ wrote:

Some first discoveries:
how did you get swiss army in the first place lol
Swiss army knife, here is a tutorial on how to get it.

~ Welcome to my siggy! ~ Right click on this text and then hold shift + down arrow to see the rest! ~
<(EVIL KUMQUATS WELCOME :: #000eff) [WARNING: EVIL KUMQUATS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EAT THIS. I HAVE GUARDS. (AT BOTTOM OF SIGNATURE)] :: #ff0000>
I play minecraft, here are some skins:
1. My favorite youtuber (grian) and his head

2. Invisible with blue eyes (bedrock only)

guard housing ⠀ ⠀  ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ :: #000eff hat
(-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) :: #000eff

TheOneSage
Scratcher
100+ posts

I got (other word for gender) and, uh, lets call it corn and combined those with basically everything I have crafted and now I have a ton of rlly sus first discoveries lol

Sage || she/her || cisgender aro/ace || I fangirl over video games I don’t have || go check me out || I have a YT channel that I may or may not post on || current obsession in my thoughts rn: a random idea for an Undertale AU called Scratchtale; a new Scratcher is Frisk, Scratch Cat is Sans, Gobo is Papyrus, and Kaj is Flowey/Asriel