Discuss Scratch

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(NOT HIRING) Scratch Cat - An Hour Long Movie!

MJ-Fights wrote:

Still open?
yes

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tomapacu wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

(#103)
ok we need some effect animators
can everyone who wants to be a voice actor send a clip of their voice?
thanks!
How can I send you a clip with my voice?
put it in a project and send the link of it.

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moviemaster123475 wrote:

Hear me out on this one: I love to write stories. and unless you disagree. the film should have a good villain. unless this story does not have a villain. So anyway, the villain should be Tera. Who seeks revenge on the world for not seeing her as even an existing thing. and so she will steal the forever code block (what Scratch and his friends are looking for) so she can finally be recognized. but her quest for it drives Tera (a sprite) so insane, she wants to eliminate all the other sprites in the process. And so Scratch and Tera have one final fight better than the revenge of the sith duel on mustafar. and then in the fight, she will have a change of heart, be good again, be recognized, and start a redemption arc. after she realizes the forever block does not make her recognized, and scratch offers her recognition.

CATCH ME SCRATCHING THE SURFACE OF CODING WITH MY FRIENDS
See me on
@moviemaster123475
Or go to https://scratch.mit.edu/users/moviemaster123475/
this is the best plot so far, and the best ive ever seen. this can be the plot of the entire movie.

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moviemaster123475 wrote:

Stay on topic guys!
yes

IceCreamTub
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

moviemaster123475 wrote:

-snip-
this is the best plot so far, and the best ive ever seen. this can be the plot of the entire movie.
I think nano would be a more appropriate character for this kind of plot, nano has appeared in far less official material than tera

!! CAUTION: You are currently viewing a POST made by a DEMENTED person !!
pthpthp hrphp, that's da sound of paddle 2 see
Icy | AKA: PhIcicle | Back To The Future Fanboy | Vector Artist

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IceCreamTub wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

moviemaster123475 wrote:

-snip-
I think nano would be a more appropriate character for this kind of plot, nano has appeared in far less official material than tera
true, gobo can be scratchy's friend ig because its appropraite.

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

do you think nano should be emo? it would be pretty funny if it was

moviemaster123475
Scratcher
23 posts

Now that's genius. instead of tera its nano! but tera should be kinda forgotten

See me on
@moviemaster123475

CATCH ME SCRATCHING THE SURFACE OF CODING AND MULTIVERSAL EMPIRE ROLEPLAYING ON MY PROFILE

CATCH ME ON
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/moviemaster123475/
Jupitorspaceman
Scratcher
19 posts

Great idea!
when green flag clicked
say [The First Ever... Scratch Movie!] for (5) secs
hide
broadcast [ Scratch Cat Message1]
tomapacu
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

tomapacu wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

(#103)
thanks!
And what words should I say?

All rights reserved ©tomapacu

Copying, exceeding the limit of ads per day on my profile, advertising on my topics or posts are not allowed and will be reported. Learn more

Follow me on Roblox! https://tomapacu.com/roblox

See who unfollowed you: https://juegostrower.github.io/unfollowers/

“When you watch movies, you are in a state of hypnosis, your brain goes on pause, and you forget that the real world exists”.

I live in a big city and I like Scratch programming, and underground trains. I am 11 years old and I make thumbnails for everyone who follows me. My mission is to teach all the scratchers about BB (BlockBits). Also, my followers are invited in a special studio.
Learn more about thumbnails made by me

What are BlockBit?
BlockBits are a form of virtual currency introduced by Scratch to enable users to interact with each other's projects in a meaningful way. Users can earn BlockBits by creating and sharing projects, receiving likes and comments on their projects, and participating in the Scratch community. They can then spend BlockBits to promote their projects, purchase virtual items within Scratch, and unlock certain features.

The introduction of BlockBits was aimed at fostering engagement within the Scratch community by providing incentives for users to create and share high-quality projects and to interact with each other's work. It adds a gamification element to the platform, encouraging users to explore, create, and collaborate while earning and spending virtual currency.

Bestdragon234
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

TOTALLY

I CAN TURN AN EVIL KUMQUAT INTO DUST WHICH DISAPPEARS IN UNDER 1 YOCTOSECOND, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MY LIGHTNING EYES POWER AND MY ATOM DESTROYER!! and also that fire breathing power of course
Bestdragon234
Scratcher
100+ posts

ag

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

moviemaster123475 wrote:

Hear me out on this one: I love to write stories. and unless you disagree. the film should have a good villain. unless this story does not have a villain. So anyway, the villain should be Tera. Who seeks revenge on the world for not seeing her as even an existing thing. and so she will steal the forever code block (what Scratch and his friends are looking for) so she can finally be recognized. but her quest for it drives Tera (a sprite) so insane, she wants to eliminate all the other sprites in the process. And so Scratch and Tera have one final fight better than the revenge of the sith duel on mustafar. and then in the fight, she will have a change of heart, be good again, be recognized, and start a redemption arc. after she realizes the forever block does not make her recognized, and scratch offers her recognition.

CATCH ME SCRATCHING THE SURFACE OF CODING WITH MY FRIENDS
See me on
@moviemaster123475
agree

I CAN TURN AN EVIL KUMQUAT INTO DUST WHICH DISAPPEARS IN UNDER 1 YOCTOSECOND, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MY LIGHTNING EYES POWER AND MY ATOM DESTROYER!! and also that fire breathing power of course
Spheal74
Scratcher
100+ posts

This Movie Has been in Planning Stages For Almost 2 Weeks Now

Due to My Instest in Cuphead. i Desided to Put The Evil Side on Hold. I am So Sorry for Doing this. it will Open again When i get the Instest Back!

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tomapacu wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

tomapacu wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

(#103)
thanks!
any words maybe a few sentences just for me to hear your voice

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bestdragon234 wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

TOTALLY
alright then!

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spheal74 wrote:

This Movie Has been in Planning Stages For Almost 2 Weeks Now
yes, we need time to plan

tomapacu
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

(#135)

tomapacu wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

tomapacu wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

(#103)
thanks!
any words maybe a few sentences just for me to hear your voice
Ok, you can see the project here.

All rights reserved ©tomapacu

Copying, exceeding the limit of ads per day on my profile, advertising on my topics or posts are not allowed and will be reported. Learn more

Follow me on Roblox! https://tomapacu.com/roblox

See who unfollowed you: https://juegostrower.github.io/unfollowers/

“When you watch movies, you are in a state of hypnosis, your brain goes on pause, and you forget that the real world exists”.

I live in a big city and I like Scratch programming, and underground trains. I am 11 years old and I make thumbnails for everyone who follows me. My mission is to teach all the scratchers about BB (BlockBits). Also, my followers are invited in a special studio.
Learn more about thumbnails made by me

What are BlockBit?
BlockBits are a form of virtual currency introduced by Scratch to enable users to interact with each other's projects in a meaningful way. Users can earn BlockBits by creating and sharing projects, receiving likes and comments on their projects, and participating in the Scratch community. They can then spend BlockBits to promote their projects, purchase virtual items within Scratch, and unlock certain features.

The introduction of BlockBits was aimed at fostering engagement within the Scratch community by providing incentives for users to create and share high-quality projects and to interact with each other's work. It adds a gamification element to the platform, encouraging users to explore, create, and collaborate while earning and spending virtual currency.

kenG1856
Scratcher
100+ posts

are you sure you want to make GOBO'S FRIENDS the antagonists? and what happened to me? i won't voice act, i will write scripts?

CHOZETSU MUTEKI BLADER!!!

Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness. James Thurber

;
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@G4m3r4theday and @tomapacu can be voice actors
who do you want to voice?

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kenG1856 wrote:

are you sure you want to make GOBO'S FRIENDS the antagonists? and what happened to me? i won't voice act, i will write scripts?
yes i am very sure it can be a good betrayal and about the scripting…im thinking you could write scene 1?