Discuss Scratch

Skadoodly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Empires 3 but it has a filter that makes it safer than other servers that have been up in the past and haven't had any issues

7salad3salad wrote:

Skadoodly wrote:

Letsdotheodyssey wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Letsdotheodyssey wrote:

beanyboy512 wrote:

yo i would like to join hyrule
ok bet

And just to address the “war crime” allegations, technically I own mantisburgh or whatever due to funny treaty stuff, so I allowed for battles.
You only own a small part because u own half of L’Mantisbozoburgh, which is a fraction of L'mantisbozoburg as a hole so can't give permission to fight in Mantisburgh, but legally since u own half of L'mantarcticalbozoburg u can there
no since mantis and bozo are the same thing I own half of it, therefore I can legally allow battles
Keep in mind the treaty is player-owned. Considering you've declared war on bozoburg, We'll just break off from the treaty and no longer be under your control. It's not a server-rule bound treaty.
bruh thats not how treaties work
Odyssey already declared war on us soooo we won't really face any further repercussions if we just dont follow the treaty

VIRUS THINGY, PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SIGNATURE

Professional goobery

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/712592/?page=62#post-7866861
Highest quality post so far of mine
St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Empires 3 but it has a filter that makes it safer than other servers that have been up in the past and haven't had any issues

St_Pupcake wrote:

This post is unrelated to like anything. Just thought of something I’d have to ban in Mantisburgh

Frost walker boots aren’t allowed in Mantisburgh.

Don’t think they’re too common tbh, just wanted to say.
Okay! Okay! I didn’t think this would be so controversial! This rule is now revoked. Sorry everyone!

Minecraft skulk dimension when? Minecraft Mooblooms WHEN? MINECRAFT HOSE GOATS UPDATE WHENN!!?
St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

Letsdotheodyssey wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Letsdotheodyssey wrote:

beanyboy512 wrote:

ok bet

And just to address the “war crime” allegations, technically I own mantisburgh or whatever due to funny treaty stuff, so I allowed for battles.
You only own a small part because u own half of L’Mantisbozoburgh, which is a fraction of L'mantisbozoburg as a hole so can't give permission to fight in Mantisburgh, but legally since u own half of L'mantarcticalbozoburg u can there
no since mantis and bozo are the same thing I own half of it, therefore I can legally allow battles
Girlie Pop you haven't been on the server in months

Minecraft skulk dimension when? Minecraft Mooblooms WHEN? MINECRAFT HOSE GOATS UPDATE WHENN!!?
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

St_Pupcake wrote:

Letsdotheodyssey wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Letsdotheodyssey wrote:

beanyboy512 wrote:

ok bet

Girlie Pop you haven't been on the server in months
slayyyyyyy

SCRATCH-MINECRAFT COMMUNITY STUDIO
Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest of my sigma-ture!
this is my hamster. his favorite food is kumquats

once i hit 100 followers I will do a voice reveal of me reacting to this

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
My Nintendo friend code: SW-7822-0225-9417.
-Du
St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

emoji didnt work

Last edited by St_Pupcake (April 2, 2024 15:06:21)

St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mantisburgh Census Data:

Who’s all in Mantisburgh

ItzWulvie
NovaNebula
DuWeido (Maybe, idk)
SkoodtheDood
.fishercat
.creeperspectral
.shypinkiepie
FerrisFurret

If I forgot anyone I am so sorry, there’s just so many of u now! (Same if I put u in the list and ur not in Mantisburgh) I will do my best to fix any errors on my part!

Last edited by St_Pupcake (April 2, 2024 19:41:30)

DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

St_Pupcake wrote:

Mantisburgh Census Data:

Who’s all in Mantisburgh

ItzWulvie
NovaNebula
DuWeido (Maybe, idk)
SkoodtheDood
.fishercat
.creeperspectral
.shypinkiepie
FerrisFurret

If I forgot anyone I am so sorry, there’s just so many of u now! (Same if I put u in the list and ur not in Mantisburgh) I will do my best to fix any errors on my part!
Wait when did fisher and creeper join??

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
-Du
Peneren
Scratcher
500+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

Mantisburgh Census Data:

Who’s all in Mantisburgh

ItzWulvie
NovaNebula
DuWeido (Maybe, idk)
SkoodtheDood
.fishercat
.creeperspectral
.shypinkiepie
FerrisFurret

Creeper joined just today i believe

Also Hallownest Census:

TidalWaveGD
Peneren

Hosting ScratchSteal, a Lifesteal Minecraft Server
One of the best Spooky Dash players. Verified Blood Realm, a former Top 1.
Publicly controlled image:
Illumilimbs
Scratcher
100+ posts

St_Pupcake wrote:

Mantisburgh Census Data:

Who’s all in Mantisburgh

ItzWulvie
NovaNebula
DuWeido (Maybe, idk)
SkoodtheDood
.fishercat
.creeperspectral
.shypinkiepie
FerrisFurret

I'm not a part of Mantisburgh, but Pogtunopaquiaburg (my nation) is allied to Mantisburgh.

I am a triangle. No choccy milk for you. All mine. ALL MINE MWAMWMWJAHWAHWHAHWAHWHAW

my siggy is better than you're siggy

Gary helps me fight off the kumquats.
/
/ |
NotSightreadable
Scratcher
17 posts

hey uhh i'm new here and i have zero clue where anything is
peneren lead me to hallownest because he wanted me to help him build (we're friends irl)
i dont know who anyone is lol
also i told someone i was peneren idk what his name was it was like duo wierdo i dont rememeber, that was a lie (it was april fools day)
my ign is TidalWaveGD

i love minecraft and geometry dash
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotSightreadable wrote:

peneren lead me to hallownest because he wanted me to help him build (we're friends irl)
also i told someone i was peneren idk what his name was it was like duo wierdo i dont rememeber, that was a lie (it was april fools day)
my ign is TidalWaveGD
Lol, DuWeido
welcome also

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
NotSightreadable
Scratcher
17 posts

7salad3salad wrote:

NotSightreadable wrote:

my ign is TidalWaveGD
Lol, DuWeido
welcome also
is he aware he spelt weirdo wrong?

DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotSightreadable wrote:

7salad3salad wrote:

NotSightreadable wrote:

my ign is TidalWaveGD
Lol, DuWeido
welcome also
BRUH I believed u and YES it spell DuWeido on purpose
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh

-Du
Peneren
Scratcher
500+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

NotSightreadable wrote:

7salad3salad wrote:

NotSightreadable wrote:

my ign is TidalWaveGD
Lol, DuWeido
welcome also
BRUH I believed u and YES it spell DuWeido on purpose
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
thats wild he impersonated me

Hosting ScratchSteal, a Lifesteal Minecraft Server
One of the best Spooky Dash players. Verified Blood Realm, a former Top 1.
Publicly controlled image:
NotSightreadable
Scratcher
17 posts

what players and nations should I know about?

Currently i only know peneren and his nation hallownest
and then theres another nation that like “L'mantajsokdfljrurh” or something with duoweirdo and someone else, i think his name was wolvy? wolvie? idk

and then there was a player yesterday whos name was something like catland cake

Last edited by NotSightreadable (April 2, 2024 23:34:04)

3-upMoon
Scratcher
76 posts

NotSightreadable wrote:

and then theres another nation that like “L'mantajsokdfljrurh” or something with duoweirdo and someone else, i think his name was wolvy? wolvie? idk

ItzWulvie owns Mantisburgh which is Allied with L’mantarcticalbozoburg (Bozoburg) which is L’MantisBozoburgh
There is also spain which is owned by Gge, Detroit which is owned by Parka (I think) Hallownest which is owned by Peneren,
Ummm cat nation?
And Emgdp has a nation I forget the name

Time to get a cheap 1,000$ prebuilt pc and turn my render to 3857423736

I spawn in when I spawn in. Deal with it.
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotSightreadable wrote:

ITS DUWEIDO

-Du
St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

Mantisburgh Census Data:

Who’s all in Mantisburgh

ItzWulvie
NovaNebula
DuWeido (Maybe, idk)
SkoodtheDood
.fishercat
.creeperspectral
.shypinkiepie
FerrisFurret

very recently

St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

3-upMoon wrote:

NotSightreadable wrote:

ItzWulvie owns Mantisburgh which is Allied with L’mantarcticalbozoburg (Bozoburg) which is L’MantisBozoburgh
There is also spain which is owned by Gge, Detroit which is owned by Parka (I think) Hallownest which is owned by Peneren,
Ummm cat nation?
L'Mantarcticalbozoburg and Mantisburgh united to form L'Mantisbozoburgh. then we maybe split up and reunified,mat this point I'm not even sure of the status of my own nation oof. (I'm ItzWulvie btw)

NotSightreadable
Scratcher
17 posts

3-upMoon wrote:

NotSightreadable wrote:

Ummm cat nation?
Ok so there's L'Mantisbozoburgh with DuWeido (did i spell it right this time?) and ItsWulvie.
Hallownest with me and Peneren and i think also Peneren's brother
Spain with Gge
Detroit with Parka
and then 2 others