Discuss Scratch

randomguy3513
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Empires 3 but it has a filter that makes it safer than other servers that have been up in the past and haven't had any issues

what if i make my own nation for the funnis (it's gonna have a 98% chance to be related to the letter R or the word “random”)

(Male) (He/Him) (2000+ posts) (4 Years)
Banner by depresso-boiyo, check him out!
Ctrl+shift+down to check out my projects!

Thanks for scrolling; if you like what I do, please follow me!
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Empires 3 but it has a filter that makes it safer than other servers that have been up in the past and haven't had any issues

Skadoodly wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

Illumilimbs wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

hi i'm not dead (yet)… unable been access computational devices for a bit (just in case you were wondering)

ok as to why i'm here, can anyone actually fill me in on whats been happening on here?
(starting right after the skood annex of spain II to now)
i feel i've missed a lot on here… a lot happens in just about a month's time
Honestly I don't know too much bcuz people done say when things happen on the forum > but from what I know there is kind of Peace rn, detroit exists, L'Mantarcticalbozoburg and Mantisburgh merged to become L'mantisbozoburg(h) and catland blew up. Also sometime me and skood r dueling, if I win he vows to be peaceful, and if he wins I go into exile.
Also if Duweido goes into exile, I will go into exile with him. (I am not being forced to this was my idea)
wait a minute… you guys never specified where you'd go into exile to. You guys could always be exiled to… idk.. a remote city on stilts in the cold ocean about 50 - 100 blocks off the southwestern coast of Hyrule..

hehe

edit: don't tell skood he might chicken out
>:l
I'm planning to go far far away and not come back until someone finds me and decides to free me (I even made a skin for this if it happens)

SCRATCH-MINECRAFT COMMUNITY STUDIO
Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest of my sigma-ture!
this is my hamster. his favorite food is kumquats

once i hit 100 followers I will do a voice reveal of me reacting to this

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
My Nintendo friend code: SW-7822-0225-9417.
-Du
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Autothekat-school wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Do you have to have real Minecraft for this?
Cracked versions are not allowed… so yes.

Java Edition: supply your username for Java Edition, use any launcher you want except those like TLauncher or other cracked clients. (Personally i use the Modrinth app.) If you haven't seen the first post of the forum by @thmnko, the rules are explained there.

Bedrock Edition: (Microsoft account signed in!)
Bedrock Edition Prerequisites: join a geyser enabled server (no whitelist) such as Minehut or the Hermitcraft Fan Server before asking to be whitelisted. When you ask, be sure to INCLUDE the ‘discriminator’. For example, my Xbox account is TheKat#4002 but when im in minecraft it displays as "TheKat4002 Joined the game,“ so i'd say ”Can you whitelist .TheKat4002?"
That should be added to the OP so people know how to join

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
-Du
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

randomguy3513 wrote:

what if i make my own nation for the funnis (it's gonna have a 98% chance to be related to the letter R or the word “random”)
It should be called R. Nothing else, just R

-Du
Illumilimbs
Scratcher
100+ posts

St_Pupcake wrote:

Illumilimbs wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

hi i'm not dead (yet)… unable been access computational devices for a bit (just in case you were wondering)

ok as to why i'm here, can anyone actually fill me in on whats been happening on here?
(starting right after the skood annex of spain II to now)
i feel i've missed a lot on here… a lot happens in just about a month's time
Honestly I don't know too much bcuz people done say when things happen on the forum > but from what I know there is kind of Peace rn, detroit exists, L'Mantarcticalbozoburg and Mantisburgh merged to become L'mantisbozoburg(h) and catland blew up. Also sometime me and skood r dueling, if I win he vows to be peaceful, and if he wins I go into exile.
Also if Duweido goes into exile, I will go into exile with him. (I am not being forced to this was my idea)
wait a minute… you guys never specified where you'd go into exile to. You guys could always be exiled to… idk.. a remote city on stilts in the cold ocean about 50 - 100 blocks off the southwestern coast of Hyrule..

hehe

No we'll prolly go like really far into somewhere nobody has discovered yet or somethign

Edit: I just realized Du also said this

Last edited by Illumilimbs (March 19, 2024 22:54:52)

I am a triangle. No choccy milk for you. All mine. ALL MINE MWAMWMWJAHWAHWHAHWAHWHAW

my siggy is better than you're siggy

Gary helps me fight off the kumquats.
/
/ |
Autothekat-school
Scratcher
100+ posts

Illumilimbs wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

Y'all need to snip your quotes - Autothekat

hehe
No we'll prolly go like really far into somewhere nobody has discovered yet or somethign

I think the (-X,(y),-Z)'s are a good place to go, afaik nobody has went that far except Zenith/Spain?
but thats an I THINK, there could be something secret out there though, so be careful
i bet its not going to be found though… at least not for a while

Hi! I'm Autothekat, previously Autofirejm on here. I'm back on the forums again!
Some mandarinquats ate the rest of my siggy ._.

Hi, i'm Autothekat, Scratcher since 2021, 2000+ Posts, Minecrafter (EOS veteran), PC Person, Portal Fan. Above are some links to my stuff!
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Autothekat-school wrote:

Illumilimbs wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

hehe

I think the (-X,(y),-Z)'s are a good place to go, afaik nobody has went that far except Zenith/Spain?
but thats an I THINK, there could be something secret out there though, so be careful
What'd u make

-Du
St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

Illumilimbs wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

hehe

What'd u make
if you go there, you should build a giant recreation of the leg lamp from “a Christmas story”

Minecraft skulk dimension when? Minecraft Mooblooms WHEN? MINECRAFT HOSE GOATS UPDATE WHENN!!?
St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Guys guys guys… hear me out…

is it okay if I join the server…

using an ILLEGAL, PIRATED copy of Minecraft??

just asking.

Minecraft skulk dimension when? Minecraft Mooblooms WHEN? MINECRAFT HOSE GOATS UPDATE WHENN!!?
Autothekat-school
Scratcher
100+ posts

Y'all need to snip your quotes… PLEASE
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW TO FORUM?!

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

Illumilimbs wrote:

What'd u make
there's nothing from ME
just saying… there might be something or someone out there.

St_Pupcake wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

just asking.
i get that this is a joke, but still: (links to actual post)

Cracked versions are not allowed

Hi! I'm Autothekat, previously Autofirejm on here. I'm back on the forums again!

Hi, i'm Autothekat, Scratcher since 2021, 2000+ Posts, Minecrafter (EOS veteran), PC Person, Portal Fan. Above are some links to my stuff!
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Autothekat-school wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

Illumilimbs wrote:

What'd u make
there's nothing from ME

St_Pupcake wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

just asking.

these people arent like us…

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
Furret_Productions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Autothekat-school wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

just asking.

So if my Minecraft disk for the Wii U got broken, would that be illegal?

-Feris Furret
Peneren
Scratcher
500+ posts

Autothekat-school wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

Illumilimbs wrote:

What'd u make
there's nothing from ME
uhhh is that where hallownest is????
i never actually recorded the coords anywhere
pretty sure auto's the only one I told the location of hallownest to

Hosting ScratchSteal, a Lifesteal Minecraft Server
One of the best Spooky Dash players. Verified Blood Realm, a former Top 1.
Publicly controlled image:
Autothekat-school
Scratcher
100+ posts

Peneren wrote:

Nope, Hallownest is actually on the opposite side of the world iirc

Furret_Productions wrote:

lmao how did you get that from cracked minecraft.. oh wait

"…That was a joke, Haha FAT CHANCE"
-GLaDOS, 200- (technically 2006/2007 IRL)

Letsdotheodyssey
New to Scratch
63 posts

DuWeido wrote:

L'mantarcticalbozoburg and Mantisburgh have now merged, creating L'mantisbozoburg(h)!!!
does this mean that I also own mantisburgh since I annexed bozoburg
Autothekat-school
Scratcher
100+ posts

Letsdotheodyssey wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

L'mantarcticalbozoburg and Mantisburgh have now merged, creating L'mantisbozoburg(h)!!!
it could mean that
it also could mean that du's trying to disassociate with hyrule and attempting to break off

Skadoodly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Letsdotheodyssey wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

*AHEM*

VIRUS THINGY, PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SIGNATURE

Professional goobery

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/712592/?page=62#post-7866861
Highest quality post so far of mine
Autothekat-school
Scratcher
100+ posts

Skadoodly wrote:

Letsdotheodyssey wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

*AHEM*
I assume that means SKOOD owns it by that *AHEM*

Furret_Productions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Autothekat-school wrote:

Peneren wrote:

Nope, Hallownest is actually on the opposite side of the world iirc

Furret_Productions wrote:

lmao how did you get that from cracked minecraft.. oh wait

"…That was a joke, Haha FAT CHANCE"
-GLaDOS, 200- (technically 2006/2007 IRL)
If that's the case, I have several cracked Nintendo Land and Smash Bros disks. One of them is even cracked into two halves.

-Feris Furret
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Autothekat-school wrote:

Skadoodly wrote:

Letsdotheodyssey wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

*AHEM*
I assume that means SKOOD owns it by that *AHEM*
um L'mantarcticalbozoburg has been independent for a while

-Du