Discuss Scratch

bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions

Welcome to the official Collaboration thread for PppppaPpppppr! PppppaPpppppr, or Papr for short, is a VvvvvaVvvvvvr-inspired high-quality ripping Scratch account. High-quality rips are edits of video game music that appear to be unedited track uploads at first, but are mashed up or melody-swapped in some way with a joke or meme. In our case, rips of games on Scratch are particularly encouraged. The twist with Papr is that there is almost no quality control—no matter how low-quality it is, it's high-quality to us! That is, as long as you follow a few basic rules…

Submission Rules
  1. ABSOLUTELY NO STEALING CONTENT FROM OTHERS! Submitting unedited audio sourced from a Scratch project, the internet, or anywhere else is not allowed. Especially no stealing rips from other ripping accounts, whether on Scratch or YouTube.
  2. Lazy, effortless, and thus barely transformative content will be rejected as well. Examples include unedited midislaps, unedited AI generated content, mashups with no tempo changes, etc.
  3. Abide by the Scratch community guidelines. Inappropriate language is banned, explicit content (visual or auditory) is banned, etc.
  4. To make sure you read these rules, put “5pa6pr” n the Codeword field when submitting a rip.
  5. Please do not submit rips that use the same title as an existing project on the account, or any previous submission in queue. The title of a project is the song name, then a dash, then the name of the project or game; for example, “Main Theme - Not Quite Ball Physics”. If you need to, consider appending a mix name to your title. For example, “Main Theme” might become “Main Theme (Beta Mix)”.
  6. To send the audio for your rip, you can use a service such as audio.com, Whyp, or Clyp, and link to your file uploaded there in the Audio File field when filling out the submission form. Make sure you set the permissions correctly so we can view and download the rip.
  7. Providing a thumbnail image for your rip is recommended. It usually contains a logo of the original game or project centered on some type of background. Providing a thumbnail is not required, but if you do not provide one, we will choose one ourselves.
  8. The @PppppaPpppppr Scratch account will follow you should one of your rips be uploaded as a token of gratitude. Thank you!
  9. These rules are not exhaustive! Rips will likely be rejected for reasons not shown here.
  10. These rules are subject to change at any time.
Rules all read? Good. Use this form to submit a rip:
Submission Form (Fields with an asterisk * are required)
Music*:
Game/Project Name*:
Composer*:
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*:
Audio File (link)*:
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred):
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*:
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*:
Codeword*:
Additional Notes (not included in final upload):
Fill out the above forum, send it in this thread, and we'll review your rip. Hopefully, it gets uploaded! Happy ripping!

- @bugsyk2009, owner of PppppaPpppppr

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Reserved for later use.

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Reserved for later use.

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Reserved for later use.

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Reserved for later use.

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Bump!

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Bump!

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
melvic13
Scratcher
56 posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!


Music: Menu Music
Game/Project Name: One Night at Toy Chica's
Composer*: tntpearlprincess
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/101319043/
Audio File (link)*: https://whyp.it/tracks/142673/one-night-at-hot-cross-buns?token=Fl16K
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred): https://cubeupload.com/im/skibidi123toilet/thumb.png
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*: hot cross buns
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*: @melvic13
Codeword*: 5pa6pr

Last edited by melvic13 (Dec. 10, 2023 04:14:07)


*Insert funny or unique statement here*
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

melvic13 wrote:

(#8)
Music: Menu Music
Game/Project Name: One Night at Toy Chica's
Composer*: tntpearlprincess
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/101319043/
Audio File (link)*: https://whyp.it/tracks/142673/one-night-at-hot-cross-buns?token=Fl16K
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred): https://cubeupload.com/im/skibidi123toilet/thumb.png
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*: hot cross buns
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*: @melvic13
Codeword*: 5pa6pr
Accepted and uploaded
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/937891766/

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Bump!
(5 pages down edition)

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
melvic13
Scratcher
56 posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Music*: Dance Energetic
Game/Project Name*: Scratch
Composer*: idk
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*: scratch.mit.edu
Audio File (link)*: https://whyp.it/tracks/143849/sorriz0-ronaldo-2?token=wopAO
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred): https://cubeupload.com/im/skibidi123toilet/Untitled.png
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*: sorrizo ronaldo
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*: me???
Codeword*:5pa6pr

*Insert funny or unique statement here*
PppppaPpppppr
Scratcher
8 posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

melvic13 wrote:

(#11)
Music*: Dance Energetic
Game/Project Name*: Scratch
Composer*: idk
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*: scratch.mit.edu
Audio File (link)*: https://whyp.it/tracks/143849/sorriz0-ronaldo-2?token=wopAO
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred): https://cubeupload.com/im/skibidi123toilet/Untitled.png
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*: sorrizo ronaldo
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*: me???
Codeword*:5pa6pr
Accepted and uploaded again!!!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/941016437/

I only upload mediocre-quality Scratch project rips.
Ecstaticoder
Scratcher
6 posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Music*: Main Theme
Game/Project Name*: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Composer*: Masakazu Sugimori
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*: Nintendo DS
Audio File (link)*: https://whyp.it/tracks/145450/ghost-tortinos?token=zBkQ6
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred): https://ibb.co/gVCdxpB (sorry about it not being Cubeupload)
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*: A mashup of the Main Theme from Ghost Trick and Tortino's and there also a melodyswap of Tortino's instead of the normal melody
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*: Ecstaticoder
Codeword*: 5pa6pr
Additional Notes (not included in final upload): Sonic Mania.
PppppaPpppppr
Scratcher
8 posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Ecstaticoder wrote:

Music*: Main Theme
Game/Project Name*: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Composer*: Masakazu Sugimori
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*: Nintendo DS
Audio File (link)*: https://whyp.it/tracks/145450/ghost-tortinos?token=zBkQ6
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred): https://ibb.co/gVCdxpB (sorry about it not being Cubeupload)
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*: A mashup of the Main Theme from Ghost Trick and Tortino's and there also a melodyswap of Tortino's instead of the normal melody
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*: Ecstaticoder
Codeword*: 5pa6pr
Additional Notes (not included in final upload): Sonic Mania.
For the record, this was already accepted, but the ripper was already notified on their profile.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/945611767/

I only upload mediocre-quality Scratch project rips.
PppppaPpppppr
Scratcher
8 posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Bump

I only upload mediocre-quality Scratch project rips.
melvic13
Scratcher
56 posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Music*: Guitar Chords2
Game/Project Name*: Scratch
Composer*: unknown
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*: scratch again
Audio File (link)*: https://whyp.it/tracks/149464/audiomass-output?token=6dliZ
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred):
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*: jennifers body (by ken carson) and me and the pee (by zarathor)
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*: melvic13
Codeword*:5pa6pr
Additional Notes (not included in final upload): mix name should be (99.9% accurate remake)

*Insert funny or unique statement here*
PppppaPpppppr
Scratcher
8 posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

melvic13 wrote:

(#16)
Music*: Guitar Chords2
Game/Project Name*: Scratch
Composer*: unknown
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*: scratch again
Audio File (link)*: https://whyp.it/tracks/149464/audiomass-output?token=6dliZ
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred):
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*: jennifers body (by ken carson) and me and the pee (by zarathor)
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*: melvic13
Codeword*:5pa6pr
Additional Notes (not included in final upload): mix name should be (99.9% accurate remake)
Accepted!!!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/950904632

I only upload mediocre-quality Scratch project rips.
lunactia
Scratcher
100+ posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

siivagunner fan channels on scratch sobs


slugcat
rain world :333 play now on steam dot com

(also play noita and dead cells (both on steam))
Ecstaticoder
Scratcher
6 posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Music*: Red River Boy
Game/Project Name*: Some cringe little kid is remixing my projects!
Composer*: Michael Kohler
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/877376758
Audio File (link)*: https://www.whyp.it/tracks/152268/jam-jiver-joy?token=xTrsy
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred):
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*: The track is mashed up with Canned Heat By Jamiroquai then at 0:32 it is then also mashed up by Main Vein by Jamiroquai.
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*: Ecstaticoder
Codeword*: 5pa6pr
Additional Notes (not included in final upload): Yeah! Also, I think Scratch is preventing me from typing the correct project name.

Last edited by Ecstaticoder (Jan. 23, 2024 10:47:51)

PppppaPpppppr
Scratcher
8 posts

PppppaPpppppr Rip Submissions ☆ Submit High-Quality Rips ☆ Almost Every Rip Accepted!

Ecstaticoder wrote:

Music*: Red River Boy
Game/Project Name*: Some cringe little kid is remixing my projects!
Composer*: Michael Kohler
Platform (if not Scratch) or Original Project (link, if applicable)*: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/877376758
Audio File (link)*: https://www.whyp.it/tracks/152268/jam-jiver-joy?token=xTrsy
Thumbnail (link to image file, Cubeupload preferred):
Joke (explain the edit you made to the audio)*: The track is mashed up with Canned Heat By Jamiroquai then at 0:32 it is then also mashed up by Main Vein by Jamiroquai.
Ripper (your username, or the username of the person who made the edit)*: Ecstaticoder
Codeword*: 5pa6pr
Additional Notes (not included in final upload): Yeah! Also, I think Scratch is preventing me from typing the correct project name.
Hi, just wanted to let you know that this will take a bit to review and upload. I have some stuff to do and won't have access to a computer that can go to whyp.it for a little while, so it might be a long wait.

I only upload mediocre-quality Scratch project rips.

Powered by DjangoBB