disable (not censor) links to scratch on projects

Zydrolic wrote:

among_us1w2 wrote:

(#19)
its not censored on the forums and its a mockup username
[Does that change it being a swear bypass? No.]
wot innit you think im swearing

when timmy gets license

scratchers on the forums from 10-500 posts have at most, a 7 short sentence span for replies. if you cant keep your posts in this range, then dont act suprised when someone asks for simplified version
bag randomizer for good games
experience the true chicken nuggies theft simulator : gobo | story
(Removed by Moderator - People with a TV head for a profile picture cannot discuss about the heart and soul of art) /j
OwO :: #44bd8d
^-^ :: #44bd8d
Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

among_us1w2 wrote:

(#21)
[…Dear God gen z “humour” is seriously unaware of what it says, use your head or check here, it's quite obvious the second word is a bypass.]

Suggestions
SDS Helper reqs should be upped - Show/hide via context menu - Revise “ask the community” - Browser not supported - Empty comment contrast
Other
a bit of trolling (i asked before putting it here) - tamaNOTchi
- This account's usage is irregular

stop posting about kumquats, im tired of seeing it, my friend comments saying “oh hey your post was eaten by a kumquat” STOP a kumquat is freaking fruit just eat it utp ojtishglkmkjhgaoeimrlV,5KU9MOIL3K5GP,Ő AHTAHGTARET SOTP positing ABJTOUT IT (parody & sarcasm)

bad joke:

Most of this is now going to become a meme storage.

thank you ajskateboarder

This dialouge box has more than one sentence to say!

among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zydrolic wrote:

among_us1w2 wrote:

(#21)
[…Dear God gen z “humour” is seriously unaware of what it says, use your head or check here, it's quite obvious the second word is a bypass.]
i did it can we talk about the suggestion now

when timmy gets license

scratchers on the forums from 10-500 posts have at most, a 7 short sentence span for replies. if you cant keep your posts in this range, then dont act suprised when someone asks for simplified version
(Removed by Moderator - People with a TV head for a profile picture cannot discuss about the heart and soul of art) /j
PaperMarioReturns
Scratcher
82 posts

Let's not steer off-topic, please, and get back to the suggestion.

Hi! It's PaperMarioFan here, but you can just call me Return since I go by that name now. I have moved to this account to get away from my main and start fresh, so feel free to stop by and post a comment on my profile.

This is just too good to look at… HOW?? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/937576613/

Now offering free Amazon returns for only USD 99k! /j
among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bemp

when timmy gets license

MagicCoder330
Scratcher
500+ posts

A bit of a mixed bag for me. It would keep advertising off of projects that the owner doesn't want it in, but the community among new scratchers may be angry. Also, I'm not sure if it would fully fix the problem because if people wanted to use the link they would just copy paste it into their browser, or people would say something like “Click on my profile and go into my featured game” rather than “Click on this link : Scratch.thing/cringeproject123”

Hello, this is my signature! it goes under every post I make and isn't part of it. shift control down and such to see more

Misconceptions about the Scratch Room

* Low floor: It should be easy to climb in and get started with Scratch - even for Scratchers who have no experience programming. - This does NOT mean complex things shouldn't be added. Making the ceiling higher or the walls wider doesn't make the floor harder to get on.
* Wide walls: Scratchers should be able to make all kinds of things with Scratch - not just animations and games, but news programs, science experiments, things we can't even imagine. - Wide walls means that some things that may be unconventional or odd or “useless” at first glance may still be worthwhile to add, because some people may find them useful for making new unique things.
* High Ceiling: Even though it's easy for someone who is new to programming to get started with Scratch, it should still be possible to make complex stuff. - Although the floor is there, many forumers just look up at the ceiling rather than thinking about the floor. They say “this would be too complicated, new Scratchers wouldn't understand it” without considering the fact that it can be worked up to with the handy floor we have.

((( OwO :: #DC381F) :: #FFCC00)  :: #FFCC00)
This is Georgie the evil grapefruit. He is much larger, stronger, more nutritious and scarier than a kumquat. Donate your soul to him at my profile to help him gain power to overthrow the kumquats and claim his position as the best signature eater!

This is a social experiment, comment and you MIGHT get curator

Get games off the other categories!
among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicCoder330 wrote:

A bit of a mixed bag for me. It would keep advertising off of projects that the owner doesn't want it in, but the community among new scratchers may be angry. Also, I'm not sure if it would fully fix the problem because if people wanted to use the link they would just copy paste it into their browser, or people would say something like “Click on my profile and go into my featured game” rather than “Click on this link : Scratch.thing/cringeproject123”
i stated it earlier and ill state it now: this LOWERS the chance of ads

when timmy gets license

among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

when timmy gets license

among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

when timmy gets license

among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

this topic is bumped because dupe

when timmy gets license

-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

support becasue you can still view in but limits ability of spam/ads

Sent from Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Have you ever wanted to rule the world?
Get Homework Help here!

✨Yassify the world with kindness✨

I'm Mexican/American
I speak Spanish and English (et un peu de francais)
I'm a roman catholic
I'm smart but have no street smarts
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
RocketDesign_
Scratcher
100+ posts

removed

Last edited by RocketDesign_ (Jan. 5, 2024 04:38:52)

Last edited by RocketDesign_ (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

me hav 2 bump

when timmy gets license

Barney_at_Bonels83
Scratcher
500+ posts

I can't quite understand, could you put that in simpler terms? If not then I'll read again (maybe im just overthinking)

Edit: read the whole thing, I was just lazy

Last edited by Barney_at_Bonels83 (Jan. 5, 2024 18:23:45)

SPONGES CAN POST ON FORUMS TOO

TOP 5 SPONGES OF ALL TIME ON THE FORUMS
1. SpongeBob
2. SpongeBob
3. SpongeBob
4. SpongeBob
5. Mr. Clean

most recent or not quotes I find funny:

bittensboy wrote:

horizontal_shading wrote:

say [I've been here since part 6, no way it's part 8 now]
there was a part seven.
play note (you forgot. v) for (0.5) beats::pen
source

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/706823/?page=2#post-7471830

pikachuLuke5 wrote:

MagicCoder330 wrote:

Yeah, and we should also celebrate Annoy Squidward day on February 15th! /hj

Still, good idea. Even if it wouldn't be that big an addition, it would be a fun thing to see. I'm sure a majority of users would enjoy it, or at least not hate it.source

couldn't find anything else

among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Barney_at_Bonels83 wrote:

I can't quite understand, could you put that in simpler terms? If not then I'll read again (maybe im just overthinking)

Edit: read the whole thing, I was just lazy
little timmy has ads on his game
blue link activate inner monke to click
turn off blue link, no instinct

when timmy gets license

Zack_39450
Scratcher
100+ posts

I support this SO MUCH i don’t like ads AT ALL >:[ this must be added

Last edited by Zack_39450 (Feb. 18, 2024 01:43:59)

I am Noobie, nice to meet ya. If you swear on scratch YOU WILL GET MUTED.
You like scratch? Me too! We all love scratch!
Anyways, I am Noobie, Noobie the Noob! I hope you have a good time on scratch.
If you mass report that message is a lie because we don’t like mass reporters.
Here’s a tip,
Don’t steal my stuff.
OR YOU’RE GONNA GET THE REPORT PUNCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zack_39450
Scratcher
100+ posts

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bump your welcome!!1!1!1

I am Noobie, nice to meet ya. If you swear on scratch YOU WILL GET MUTED.
You like scratch? Me too! We all love scratch!
Anyways, I am Noobie, Noobie the Noob! I hope you have a good time on scratch.
If you mass report that message is a lie because we don’t like mass reporters.
Here’s a tip,
Don’t steal my stuff.
OR YOU’RE GONNA GET THE REPORT PUNCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the_awsome_penguinja
Scratcher
500+ posts

Zack_39450 wrote:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bump your welcome!!1!1!1
please do not bump a post until it's off the first page

finally back on scratch

There is definitely a feature on Scratch where if you don't follow me, a penguin will come to your house and eat all your food and blow up your fridge.

THIS IS NOT A LIE

boring triple ninja
QUADRUPLE NINJAAAAAA

the_awsome_penguinja
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump because dupe

finally back on scratch

There is definitely a feature on Scratch where if you don't follow me, a penguin will come to your house and eat all your food and blow up your fridge.

THIS IS NOT A LIE

boring triple ninja
QUADRUPLE NINJAAAAAA

among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump because ageist

when timmy gets license