Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Cosmic Convenience Center! Where your orders are as fast as the Vela Pulsar Neutron Star|| GRAND OPENING || WORKERS NEEDED ASAP || We sell EVERYTHING! || [RSS Feed]
-Cosmic-Gamer-
Scratcher
27 posts

Cosmic Convenience Center! Where your orders are as fast as the Vela Pulsar Neutron Star|| GRAND OPENING || WORKERS NEEDED ASAP || We sell EVERYTHING! ||

Updates:
11/15/2023 - Shop Created!

CREDITS
You must give credits to our shop when you use an item.

- Employees -
Owner: @-Cosmic-Gamer- (average robloxian)
Worker: @AnnikainsLeftArm (tone-deaf bard)
Total - TBD/40 - To Be Determined (Idea from The Glow Shop)

Meh - <10
Bad - <20
Good - <30
Fantastic - <35
Excellent - >35
Amazing - >38

Last edited by -Cosmic-Gamer- (Nov. 17, 2023 13:13:20)

Hi there! My name is Cosmic; a passionate Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Visit the shops I work at!:
Nebulartsy Shop!
-Cosmic-Gamer-
Scratcher
27 posts

Cosmic Convenience Center! Where your orders are as fast as the Vela Pulsar Neutron Star|| GRAND OPENING || WORKERS NEEDED ASAP || We sell EVERYTHING! ||

Employee form:
Username:
How many days you are on each week:
Why we should hire you:
What orders you would take:
Example of item:
Have you read our Terms of Service:
What text would you like next to your name in the employees section if you are accepted: (UNDER FIVE WORDS)

Order form:
Username:
Package:
What colors:
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP)
Theme:
Where we notify you:
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:

Review Form:
Username:
Package:
Link:
How was your experience:
Rating: ○○○○○ (Copy and paste this to replace the unfilled circles: ●)
Extra:

Partnership Form:
Username:
Owner of the shops username:
Shop name:
Shop link:
Shop banner link:
Catchphrase:
Description:
Why we should partner with you:
Amount of views on your shop: (Open the request page and you should see the number of views next to your shop)
Amount of posts on your shop: (Open the request page and you should see the number of posts next to your shop)

Retirement/Vacation Form: (ONLY FOR EMPLOYEES)
Username:
Reason for leaving:
Will you be back:
How long will you be gone:

Last edited by -Cosmic-Gamer- (Nov. 15, 2023 16:25:56)

Hi there! My name is Cosmic; a passionate Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Nebulartsy Shop!
-Cosmic-Gamer-
Scratcher
27 posts

- Terms of Service -
1.0 - Always be respectful to Scratchers
1.1 - Make sure to read the Scratch TOS as well
1.2 - If you are experiencing rude comments from Scratchers then report it immediately
1.2.1 - If they continue to post rude comments then notify another employee
1.3 - EMPLOYEES: You are not allowed to take more than the required time requested on an order
1.3.1 - If you do you will be removed from the shop
1.4 - Make sure to follow the order requirements that the customer asks
1.5 - DO NOT POST ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED AND REMOVED FROM THE SHOP IMMEDIATELY
1.6 - In the Employee Form where it asks you if you read the Terms of Service, put the code word “universe” or we will not accept you. Make sure to hide it, also.

Last edited by -Cosmic-Gamer- (Nov. 15, 2023 16:30:10)

Nebulartsy Shop!
AnnikainsLeftArm
Scratcher
70 posts

Username: AnnikainsLeftArm (Call me venti!)
How many days you are on each week: All weekdays 8-4, EST time zone
Why we should hire you: I already work in the everything shop, and have experience.
What orders you would take: Art (Thumbnails, Banners, OCs, basically everything.) Coding
Example of item: For coding just check my profile and look at any of my projects. For art https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/924477450/ has all of my current artwork.
Have you read our Terms of Service: Yes, I have read it, and as the archon of the wind, I promise to spread these glorious rules across teyvat- no, the entire universe!
What text would you like next to your name in the employees section if you are accepted: Tone-deaf bard

Hello, if you see this then you get… nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Hi, Im Moth!

…………………….. | SIlliest ever | Professional ADHD haver | goober | Check out my friends profile! |

inspired by @incompletesentenc-'s signature

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

just saying, my shop has accepted your shop's partner request!

Last edited by kinosaurs515 (Nov. 16, 2023 09:04:10)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
-Cosmic-Gamer-
Scratcher
27 posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

just saying, my shop has accepted your shop's partner request!
Ok! Thanks!!

Nebulartsy Shop!
-Cosmic-Gamer-
Scratcher
27 posts

AnnikainsLeftArm wrote:

Username: AnnikainsLeftArm (Call me venti!)
How many days you are on each week: All weekdays 8-4, EST time zone
Why we should hire you: I already work in the everything shop, and have experience.
What orders you would take: Art (Thumbnails, Banners, OCs, basically everything.) Coding
Example of item: For coding just check my profile and look at any of my projects. For art https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/924477450/ has all of my current artwork.
Have you read our Terms of Service: Yes, I have read it, and as the archon of the wind, I promise to spread these glorious rules across teyvat- no, the entire universe!
What text would you like next to your name in the employees section if you are accepted: Tone-deaf bard
Accepted! Love ur artwork btw! u will be added to the employees list shortly!

Nebulartsy Shop!
-Cosmic-Gamer-
Scratcher
27 posts

deleted text

Last edited by -Cosmic-Gamer- (Nov. 17, 2023 13:14:44)

Nebulartsy Shop!
ltlpop
Scratcher
31 posts

Username: ltlpop
Package: top down urban buidings, an office, a bank, 2 cafes, 1-4 aparments (I will be ok if it is just one)
What colors: soft colours
Amount of time: 7 days
Theme: urban
Where we notify you: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/ltlpop/ in the commends

-Cosmic-Gamer-
Scratcher
27 posts

ltlpop wrote:

Username: ltlpop
Package: top down urban buidings, an office, a bank, 2 cafes, 1-4 aparments (I will be ok if it is just one)
What colors: soft colour
Amount of time: 7 days
Theme: urban
Where we notify you: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/ltlpop/ in the commends

taken!

Nebulartsy Shop!
AnnikainsLeftArm
Scratcher
70 posts

bump

Hello, if you see this then you get… nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Hi, Im Moth!

…………………….. | SIlliest ever | Professional ADHD haver | goober | Check out my friends profile! |

AnnikainsLeftArm
Scratcher
70 posts

bump 2.0 :3

AnnikainsLeftArm
Scratcher
70 posts

bumpity bump (i think i curse every shop i touch)

-Cosmic-Gamer-
Scratcher
27 posts

AnnikainsLeftArm wrote:

bumpity bump (i think i curse every shop i touch)
nah ur good lol

Nebulartsy Shop!
AnnikainsLeftArm
Scratcher
70 posts

bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Cosmic Convenience Center! Where your orders are as fast as the Vela Pulsar Neutron Star|| GRAND OPENING || WORKERS NEEDED ASAP || We sell EVERYTHING! || [RSS Feed]