Discuss Scratch

PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Amazing Digital Circus topic

bluemule64 wrote:

(#614)
Uhh… Is it bad that I found out about Gummigoo because of a specific website with the number 17*2 in it??????
You wouldn't want to know if it will potentially breaks the guidelines. I best advise you to leave it as that and not go any further.

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

TKb0iZ
Scratcher
100+ posts

TKb0iZ wrote:

The Amazing Digital Circus is probably more original compared to what's new on Cartoon Network these days.
Speaking of which, would The Amazing Digital Circus actually last if it was ever to be actually accepted to Cartoon Network? Or any of those other cartoon channels?

romanian multimedia/genre/fandom scratcher with some limits ✿ struggle with hyperacusis and hyperemotionality ✿ not giving out any other pii ✿ only available on scratch only ✿ please make this swiftie studio famous
my bio ✧ ★ ✧ my music ✧ ★ ✧ my fnf ays for fnf fans ✧ ★ ✧ my animations ✧ ★ ✧ my playlist
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Scratch projects I would like to promote: ♥
1. AphexSwift - Anti-Delphium-Hero (MASHUP by TKb0iZ) - APHEX TWIN X TAYLOR SWIFT REMIX PROJECT
2. TKb0iZ - Resurgence (a suno AI track) - generated entirely with Suno AI!
3. AYS Delirium V2 but sung over the instrumentals of Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
4. Taylor Swift - Blank Space vocals x MoldyGH - Cheating V1 instrumental
5. Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) vocals x Clean Bandit - Rather Be inst.
-Almations-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TKb0iZ wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

The Amazing Digital Circus is probably more original compared to what's new on Cartoon Network these days.
Speaking of which, would The Amazing Digital Circus actually last if it was ever to be actually accepted to Cartoon Network? Or any of those other cartoon channels?
Definitely not.

Mainstream networks don't really like deep topics for some reason.

Current favorite song: Young God - Halsey
Currently obsessed with: CCC (Casting Club Call)
TKb0iZ
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Almations- wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

Definitely not.

Mainstream networks don't really like deep topics for some reason.
Adventure Time and Regular Show explored some deep topics tho

romanian multimedia/genre/fandom scratcher with some limits ✿ struggle with hyperacusis and hyperemotionality ✿ not giving out any other pii ✿ only available on scratch only ✿ please make this swiftie studio famous
my bio ✧ ★ ✧ my music ✧ ★ ✧ my fnf ays for fnf fans ✧ ★ ✧ my animations ✧ ★ ✧ my playlist
1. AphexSwift - Anti-Delphium-Hero (MASHUP by TKb0iZ) - APHEX TWIN X TAYLOR SWIFT REMIX PROJECT
3. AYS Delirium V2 but sung over the instrumentals of Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
5. Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) vocals x Clean Bandit - Rather Be inst.
TKb0iZ
Scratcher
100+ posts

i keep seeing videos about how jax changed but tbh he hasn't changed one bit in my eyes

minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

after months of hesitation because i don’t quite trust media that the internet latches onto at first, i finally watched the pilot episode.

the humor was really well-written, i’ll give them that. one thing i didn’t understand, why did 60% of the entire thing just consist of pomni staring at the camera? was that supposed to represent her slowly going insane, or what? i think i missed something here. and uh… what’s up with that computer?

Kiwi

Reducing activity on Scratch during the month of June, and only popping in if I need to say something important. Contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

minikiwigeek2 wrote:

was that supposed to represent her slowly going insane, or what?
Kiwi
yeah

minikiwigeek2 wrote:

what’s up with that computer?

Kiwi
if you look next to it, there's a headset on the desk, which if you remember, is the headset that pomni acquired that trapped her in the circus in the frst place, meaning that the exit area is a direct recreation of the world directly outside

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

if you look next to it, there's a headset on the desk, which if you remember, is the headset that pomni acquired that trapped her in the circus in the frst place, meaning that the exit area is a direct recreation of the world directly outside
oh, i see. i think i missed that! which brings me to my next question which i don't think can be answered as of yet…

what was pomni doing in the backrooms/the office from the stanley parable?!

Kiwi

Reducing activity on Scratch during the month of June, and only popping in if I need to say something important. Contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)

Foofa449123
Scratcher
15 posts

the old lankybox was my childhood,and now they do brainrot content :skull: also i still appreciate the support the old lankybox was getting
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

minikiwigeek2 wrote:

what was pomni doing in the backrooms/the office from the stanley parable?!

Kiwi
…the fake exit appeared
and she went in
that's it

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
TKb0iZ
Scratcher
100+ posts

minikiwigeek2 wrote:

after months of hesitation because i don’t quite trust media that the internet latches onto at first, i finally watched the pilot episode.

the humor was really well-written, i’ll give them that. one thing i didn’t understand, why did 60% of the entire thing just consist of pomni staring at the camera? was that supposed to represent her slowly going insane, or what? i think i missed something here. and uh… what’s up with that computer?

Kiwi
It's almost like a reality show but without the constant dialogue voicing over the scenes! But yeah.

Vihaan25067
Scratcher
5 posts

''I am gonna drink water''
-Caine 2024
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TKb0iZ wrote:

i keep seeing videos about how jax changed but tbh he hasn't changed one bit in my eyes
Tbh if Jax changed into a more hated character I would not care cause I already hated Jax a bit.
Like his humor saved me from despising him but if he was just a watered down jerk like Karten I would lose my love for him. Like idc if he's hot if he's a jerk he's not my type.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

Tbh if Jax changed into a more hated character I would not care cause I already hated Jax a bit.
Like his humor saved me from despising him but if he was just a watered down jerk like Karten I would lose my love for him. Like idc if he's hot if he's a jerk he's not my type.
i don't want him to be a one dimensional character whose only trait is being mean to everyone

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
Peter-Dunbar
Scratcher
59 posts

guys i think i got the connection between TADC and IHNMAIMS

IHNMAIMS: 5 chosen humans trapped inside a supercomputer's (AM) stomach(?)

TADC: 5 people trapped inside a digital circus by a digital ringmaster (caine)

ta-ta to the old siggy and HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII to the new me >))))))) (emoji fail here)

Squishy Adam is so cute that I want him as a marketable plushie made by vizziepop herself
TKb0iZ
Scratcher
100+ posts

Peter-Dunbar wrote:

i think game theory briefly mentioned it in one video about TADC

Sxnrioo_Cupid
Scratcher
43 posts

TKb0iZ wrote:

Peter-Dunbar wrote:

i think game theory briefly mentioned it in one video about TADC
oh yeah i watched that one! (will always miss matpat T_T)

the weirdness of this account fills you with ♥ determination
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

i don't want him to be a one dimensional character whose only trait is being mean to everyone
Yup. We don't wanna be like that red haired jerk.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

blomp

Hey! Look at this DTA!
-_Demon-Dee_-
Scratcher
3 posts

My fave character is now Gummigoo from the second episode

He, him, Artist, SlatchTeam, Social Communication Disorder, TADC Fan, Murder Drones Fan, Straight (than a pencil), Filipino