Discuss Scratch

funcat37
Scratcher
100 posts

School Computers II

Libbyty2 wrote:

funcat37 wrote:

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7, Chrome 124.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

I just finished my ELA (Reading) Questar test
My computer kept glitching with it and I had to restart it twice

The app just is not good with MacBooks
I just finished my math mstep this afternoon.
final mstep of the year
no more testing for the rest of 5th grade!!!
Congrats!
I have my Math & Writing test soon

Hi! I'm funcat37!
I DON'T KNOW what to put here so I guess I will just put some links!

My main studio:
Fun studios!
Most helpful (with making projects) project:
Create Var
Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

JoelBarnes wrote:

HurricaneMitch1998M wrote:

Libbyty2 wrote:

funcat37 wrote:

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7, Chrome 124.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

final mstep of the year
why does mstep sound like an electro funk song

'yeah, do the mstep'
nah mstep sounds like a geometry dash level
also school computer specs:
Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 124.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
it's the state testing here in michigan

when green flag clicked
say [Scratch on!] for (2) secs
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@) 
Above is Kobolandirosalikoraminamiorigamipaperpaperpizzaguy. He protects my signature from evil kumquats.He's also a friendly demon.
Ever wanted to meet an anti-furry? | here let me take your sad and throw it down the garbage disposal | YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

Libbyty2 wrote:

JoelBarnes wrote:

Libbyty2 wrote:

funcat37 wrote:

final mstep of the year
why does mstep sound like an electro funk song

'yeah, do the mstep'
nah mstep sounds like a geometry dash level
it's the state testing here in michigan
My state testing here in Missouri is MAP

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Libbyty2 wrote:

JoelBarnes wrote:

Libbyty2 wrote:

funcat37 wrote:

I just finished my math ___ this afternoon.
final ___ of the year
why does ___ sound like an electro funk song

'yeah, do the ___'
nah ___ sounds like a geometry dash level
it's the state testing here in ___
My state testing here in ___ is ___
i have my finals coming up

(also ik you guys are fine with it but i just don't like it when people share their location online. i'd go edit it and delete it if i were you/

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

XCartooonX
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers II

hmmm we're talking about schoolwork?

Since I work at an online school that's fairly different from regular schoolwork, I do have plans for that stuff. My school year doesn't end until the first week of June though I'm also prepping for a Math exam too. (can't say the exact name because then it would reveal my location)

Want to view the rest of my signature? Highlight this text and press Shift+Down!

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature

Name: Meep
Adopt one yourself! @ Pokémon Orphanage
“Angel Gabby? Angel Gabby!” ~ Francis, the best boye

Hello! My name is XCartooonX, but please call me Low-Key. I'm super into Pokemon, My Singing Monsters, and more. Feel free to follow me!

Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

XCartooonX wrote:

Since I work at an online school that's fairly different from regular schoolwork, I do have plans for that stuff. My school year doesn't end until the first week of June though I'm also prepping for a Math exam too. (can't say the exact name because then it would reveal my location)
same. june 7th is my last day

when green flag clicked
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@) 
Above is Kobolandirosalikoraminamiorigamipaperpaperpizzaguy. He protects my signature from evil kumquats.He's also a friendly demon.
Ever wanted to meet an anti-furry? | here let me take your sad and throw it down the garbage disposal | YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS
doorslover1
Scratcher
14 posts

School Computers II

Can Anyone Tell Me how To unblock my school chromebook without using a vpn or proxy OR is anyone kind enough to let me use their proxy?

sig:
idk how to make 1
wnmy
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

doorslover1 wrote:

Can Anyone Tell Me how To unblock my school chromebook without using a vpn or proxy OR is anyone kind enough to let me use their proxy?

Topic rules wrote:

You can't do any of the following:
- Mention you have a SBO
- Teach how to install a SBO
- Show pictures of an SBO
- Mention specific SBO's

shift + down arrow to read

ON HIATUS

she/they/xe prns // lesbian oriented aroace, polyamory & bigender // my current hyperfixation is DF WOAH how could you tell!!!! // please note i may post incorrect information (just like everyone else here) // DANCING BABY IS A TROLL. THEY WILL NECROPOST. REPORT AND MOVE ON. // GUYS ITS TIME TO GRIDDY // dark evil beat // average scratch ban appeal /j

lmccracken7
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

im actually doing a school asignment rn and im using Scratch for it.

Hello! I'm lmccracken7, a scratcher and a Minecraft player!
But sorry, I'm in the middle of some lore RN, talk later?

100th Post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7779844/

if you are reading this then good job, you know how to highlight stuff. also im currently in The Dark Arc, with my character dead.
fugepiefun
Scratcher
3 posts

School Computers II

XCartooonX wrote:

wnmy wrote:

i found a yt2mp3 site that should be unblocked for most people
cobalt.tools, it supports a wide range of services and it’s free of ads and malware
OH MY GOD YES. Cobalt Tools is the GOAT. Absolutely amazing website.
its blocked .tools domian
kleemiya_the_furball
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers II

<off-topic> Everyone during their states test while me in UK sitting during nothing </off-topic>

internet went down Today but luckily it was back at Lunch time (also I left school early!)

New HP RP studio! Please join! o(≧o≦)oo(≧o≦)o
press shift+ down arrow to see all of my siggy
(>:D :: sensing) (>:D :: sensing) :: operators // my two *evil* kumquats that guard my signature form being eaten
when [kleemiya_the_furball] finally codes a really good game ::hat events
celebrate :: custom
think [I finally coded a good project]
wait (1) hour :: control
everyone thinks [Too good, must be false reported so it doesn't steal the spotlight!] :: looks
begin [false reporting v] :: motion
gets taken down :: events
switch costume to [crying v]
ST says [let me bring it back and send a alert to everyone who false reported] :: control cap
This is not aimed at anyone in scratch only a short story (This is a work of fiction)
Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

kleemiya_the_furball wrote:

<off-topic> Everyone during their states test while me in UK sitting during nothing </off-topic>

internet went down Today but luckily it was back at Lunch time (also I left school early!)
lucky

when green flag clicked
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@) 
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

Libbyty2 wrote:

XCartooonX wrote:

How can your district even do this to you??? Do you get a later summer break ending??

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Libbyty2 wrote:

XCartooonX wrote:

How can your district even do this to you??? Do you get a later summer break ending??
june 7th is my last day too… the first Friday of june is pretty normal to be the las day

Sent from Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Have you ever wanted to rule the world?
Get Homework Help here!

✨Yassify the world with kindness✨

I'm Mexican/American
I speak Spanish and English (et un peu de francais)
I'm a roman catholic
I'm smart but have no street smarts
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
HurricaneMitch1998M
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

-Rodri wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Libbyty2 wrote:

XCartooonX wrote:

june 7th is my last day too… the first Friday of june is pretty normal to be the las day
mine is May 23rd B)

My studio

when green flag clicked
forever
stay up until 1am questioning my existence
end
wnmy
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

-Rodri wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Libbyty2 wrote:

XCartooonX wrote:

mine is May 23rd B)
mine is a day earlier than yours, they take ipads on the 16th tho

shift + down arrow to read

ON HIATUS

she/they/xe prns // lesbian oriented aroace, polyamory & bigender // my current hyperfixation is DF WOAH how could you tell!!!! // please note i may post incorrect information (just like everyone else here) // DANCING BABY IS A TROLL. THEY WILL NECROPOST. REPORT AND MOVE ON. // GUYS ITS TIME TO GRIDDY // dark evil beat // average scratch ban appeal /j

samkoiiii
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

so i was in first or second grade, my school computers has windows vista or 7, the teachers use it

scratch is great for me
but i keep getting ignored
fugepiefun
Scratcher
3 posts

School Computers II

got dayumm everything is blocked in aacps
kleemiya_the_furball
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers II

wnmy wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Libbyty2 wrote:

XCartooonX wrote:

mine is May 23rd B)
mine is a day earlier than yours, they take ipads on the 16th tho

jeez my school dosen't end until mid July

New HP RP studio! Please join! o(≧o≦)oo(≧o≦)o
press shift+ down arrow to see all of my siggy
(>:D :: sensing) (>:D :: sensing) :: operators // my two *evil* kumquats that guard my signature form being eaten
when [kleemiya_the_furball] finally codes a really good game ::hat events
celebrate :: custom
think [I finally coded a good project]
wait (1) hour :: control
everyone thinks [Too good, must be false reported so it doesn't steal the spotlight!] :: looks
begin [false reporting v] :: motion
gets taken down :: events
switch costume to [crying v]
ST says [let me bring it back and send a alert to everyone who false reported] :: control cap
This is not aimed at anyone in scratch only a short story (This is a work of fiction)
Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Libbyty2 wrote:

XCartooonX wrote:

they make up for it with a longer-than-usual spring break and the last day is a half day.

when green flag clicked
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@)