Discuss Scratch

BendyOl183
Scratcher
500+ posts

BFDI - BFDIA - IDFB - BFB - TPOT

Hey everyone, today I was at school and my friend was acting needy so to tease him I told him so. Anyway here's a cool picture of the school's field, what do you guys think

Generation VIII (8): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Golden snoc
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jiuzi wrote:

7salad3salad wrote:

jiuzi wrote:

What's your favorite character? Mine's Bubble! She's so cute lol
I also can relate to her a tiny bit
Firey Jr., Robot Flower, Donut
Oooh, Firey Jr. being one of your faves? Interesting, considering how many people hate Firey Jr.

Btw idc about Firey Jr. imo. I'm neutral to this character. I don't like him but I don't hate him either.
most firey jr haters are little children who vote out mean people

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
jiuzi
New to Scratch
13 posts

BendyOl183 wrote:

Hey everyone, today I was at school and my friend was acting needy so to tease him I told him so. Anyway here's a cool picture of the school's field, what do you guys think

That's a cool picture! It's totally normal and there isn't anything different right here.

Jiu
rainbownugget5196
Scratcher
100+ posts

BendyOl183 wrote:

top 10 photos taken moments before disaster

atlas - she/they/it - 15 (june 18)
status: still too broke to buy pizza tower so i'm playing through deltarune because its free and has controller support
favorite song right now:
mr. sauceman - i need a noise
carrd :>
lapisi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dident we?

don't forget

why are humans so meaty?
Sunhill13
Scratcher
74 posts

lapisi wrote:

dident we?
We dident?
jiuzi
New to Scratch
13 posts

Sunhill13 wrote:

lapisi wrote:

dident we?
We dident?
Such is life.

Jiu
rainbownugget5196
Scratcher
100+ posts

is there a mashup of the gen 1 pokerap and that rap part in hey two because that would be funny i think

status: still too broke to buy pizza tower so i'm playing through deltarune because its free and has controller support
favorite song right now:
ScratchCat1038
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The problem with BFDIA coming back after BFB and TPOT 6 is that a lot of BFDIA's characters have different personalities compared to BFB and TPOT. One of the most prominent examples of this is Pencil, and how she was nearly voted out in BFDIA 8 because of her actions in a season that hasn't even occurred canonically yet. Pencil is literally the only thing keeping Freesmart together - without her, the team would just be a boring train wreck. And of course, in a poll on YouTube, 62% of people said they would vote out Pencil next time Freesmart got UFE, despite the fact BFDIA Pencil has never even heard of BFB or her actions in BFB 1.

There are two main sides when it comes to voting - people who vote out characters because they're “mean” or “annoying”, and people who vote out characters because they're bland or don't do much for or even hinder their team. I easily fall into the second category, but a large fraction are kids who fall into the first category, which is why Pencil got out first in BFB and is on track to be eliminated in BFDIA.

If it had voted in BFB, here's how I would have done it:
  • BFB 1: Lightning
  • BFB 2: Roboty
  • BFB 3: Gelatin
  • BFB 4: Pie
  • BFB 5: Roboty
  • BFB 6: Loser
  • BFB 7: 8-Ball
  • BFB 8: Foldy
  • BFB 9: David
  • BFB 10 (rejoin): Pencil
  • BFB 11: Snowball (Match's elimination here is what I believe to be the most unfair out of all the pre-split BFB eliminations)
  • BFB 12: Firey Jr.
  • BFB 14: Gaty
  • BFB 15: Spongy
Out of 14 votes, I only would have voted in the majority 6 times, which is less than half. In fact, for Free Food's elimination, I voted on the least voted contestant.

In the other 8 eliminations, people seemed to vote out the mean or annoying characters, even though they were often pretty good characters.

shift+down to scroll
GIVE AN INTERNET
so i can feed my family

“if on edge, bounce” block visualization

oh, so you drink water?
describe the flavor without using the word “water”
BendyOl183
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchCat1038 wrote:

The problem with BFDIA coming back after BFB and TPOT 6 is that a lot of BFDIA's characters have different personalities compared to BFB and TPOT. One of the most prominent examples of this is Pencil, and how she was nearly voted out in BFDIA 8 because of her actions in a season that hasn't even occurred canonically yet. Pencil is literally the only thing keeping Freesmart together - without her, the team would just be a boring train wreck. And of course, in a poll on YouTube, 62% of people said they would vote out Pencil next time Freesmart got UFE, despite the fact BFDIA Pencil has never even heard of BFB or her actions in BFB 1.

There are two main sides when it comes to voting - people who vote out characters because they're “mean” or “annoying”, and people who vote out characters because they're bland or don't do much for or even hinder their team. I easily fall into the second category, but a large fraction are kids who fall into the first category, which is why Pencil got out first in BFB and is on track to be eliminated in BFDIA.

• BFB 11: Snowball (Match's elimination here is what I believe to be the most unfair out of all the pre-split BFB eliminations)
Out of 14 votes, I only would have voted in the majority 6 times, which is less than half. In fact, for Free Food's elimination, I voted on the least voted contestant.

In the other 8 eliminations, people seemed to vote out the mean or annoying characters, even though they were often pretty good characters.

I agree. Plus, them bringing BFDIA back would have to retcon several things, like in IDFB where about 2 minutes or so of episode 1 is about how BFDIA was cancelled.

Generation VIII (8): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Golden snoc
Sunhill13
Scratcher
74 posts

ScratchCat1038 wrote:

I agree especially because if they tried to do an arc with Pencil where she slowly becomes more mean, then it would make her decent in BFB make more sense, but if people are constantly trying to vote her out then it likely wouldn’t have happened.
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCat1038 wrote:

Nah, pencil deserved to go in BFB 1. But i do agree with the BFDIA pencil thing. Kids will be kids :shrug:

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
rainbownugget5196
Scratcher
100+ posts

dead forum xD

favorite song right now:
Sunhill13
Scratcher
74 posts

rainbownugget5196 wrote:

dead forum xD
leexiuxin
Scratcher
12 posts

Template?
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

did you know in beefy die:
beefy did not die

dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
ErrorTahr
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

beefy did not die
:mind_blown:

Hi I'm Risk I'm not the most active but I try to get on here weekly for now

rainbownugget5196
Scratcher
100+ posts

beefy did not die
what a ripoff

favorite song right now:
Sunhill13
Scratcher
74 posts

beefy did not die
Yes he did you lying scoundril
f1o0f_OwO