Discuss Scratch

Kittygirl4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

(OPEN) Scratch Shop! NEW TOPIC POST!

TotesAdorbs907 wrote:

Hi!

I’d like to notify you, this is Not were it belongs.
I don’t mean to be rude at all. But this should be in the show and tell platform.
The request platform is for people to make requests. I would more consider this showing something for people to look at.

The show and tell platform is for people to see what you’re making, so they can check it out and learn all about it.

What you put it in, the Reuqests platform
Is for people asking for things.

Thanks!
Everyone always puts shops in the request section. That's what makes up, like, more than half of the request section. I put it here because that's where all the shops are.

Last edited by Kittygirl4ever (Aug. 17, 2023 02:31:09)

I've run out of signature ideas . . .
Ah! Evil kumquats! Ruuuuuun!
(Did I do good?)

A siggy button
Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

TotesAdorbs907 wrote:

Hi!

I’d like to notify you, this is Not were it belongs.
I don’t mean to be rude at all. But this should be in the show and tell platform.
The request platform is for people to make requests. I would more consider this showing something for people to look at.

The show and tell platform is for people to see what you’re making, so they can check it out and learn all about it.

What you put it in, the Reuqests platform
Is for people asking for things.

Thanks!
Hi! Show and Tell is more for projects and studios! There are a ton of shops here! The first page of requests is all shops, but the first page of show and tell is not… In the description for shops, it says:
“Want to offer your skills to others?”
I'm sorry to come off as rude, but this shop probably won't move unless we are informed by a Scratch Member.

stawberrixxx wrote:

Shops
A shop will be able to meet your basic needs
-snip-
This was found from Updated Guide: Create a Successful Request Post

Sorry for the confusion!!!

My excuse for being too lazy to make a signature: it was the evil kumquats, we must all hide!
Kittygirl4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump of the day!

Find the odd one out
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbupmbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

(Did I do good?)

A siggy button
scratchcode1_2_3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

easy

anyways i would like to get some art
Art:
||A sunset background with mountains far back, but also a few mountains in the front/foreground. The mountains are also grassy. a few clouds too ||green for the grass, gradient yellow orange for the sun, and white for the clouds||cartoony but realistic, basically normal art but with everything having an outline of 1 (unless required)||i was wondering if i could get 2, a 480x360 one and a 1920x1080.||that's it i think||scratchcode1_2_3 ||

I am scratchcode1_2_3 I like making projects based on…………………………cubes?
select + shift + scroll down to see my signature | Also, comment on my Comment animations #2 + Bonus Q+A!
when green flag clicked
set [scratchcode v] to [1_2_3]
add [hello] to [list v]
stop [every single project v]
BLOCK
define BLOCK
click green flag

SIGNATURE

I'm very helpful when it comes to coding projects, not very helpful when it comes to art decently helpful when it comes to art (i wrote that a long time ago when i couldn't draw) XD
So, If you need help, I'll be there! (when I'm active, of course)

picture made with awesome-llama's image editor– go check it out: scratch | turbowarp it saves to BBCode and other formats as well

Order on my shop now! Orders open! Need staff.

(#^-^) // this is a circly that is now good! he defends my signature! that bite mark is from the time josueart tried to eat it... 
Oh no! The circly was bitten by josueart!

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

why do it says “moving soon” ?

-An evil kumquat was a bit too hungry and ate this signature-
Marvellonathan
Scratcher
17 posts

when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [y2mate2 v] until done
end
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvellonathan wrote:

(#26)
when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [y2mate2 v] until done
end
hello ! Welcome to the scratch forums ! Please read the rules carefully before posting inapropriate messages like this. Forums are not here to entertain you by letting you do whatever you want. There are rules

-An evil kumquat was a bit too hungry and ate this signature-
Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

why do it says “moving soon” ?
Once we hit 400 views, we will upgrade and move to a different more organized forum!

My excuse for being too lazy to make a signature: it was the evil kumquats, we must all hide!
Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchcode1_2_3 wrote:

-snip-
Art:
||A sunset background with mountains far back, but also a few mountains in the front/foreground. The mountains are also grassy. a few clouds too ||green for the grass, gradient yellow orange for the sun, and white for the clouds||cartoony but realistic, basically normal art but with everything having an outline of 1 (unless required)||i was wondering if i could get 2, a 480x360 one and a 1920x1080.||that's it i think||scratchcode1_2_3 ||

You order was taken and should be completed either later tonight or tomorrow!

Kittygirl4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchcode1_2_3 wrote:

anyways i would like to get some art
-snip-

Your order will be forfilled at the new topic post. Read the homepage for the link.

(Did I do good?)

A siggy button