Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✉️✨⭐️CITY SHOP™ !⭐️✨ ✌️Order now for quality products !✌️ - ⏳Ultra ⚡fast⚡ service⏳ - [⚒️Staff wanted⛏️]✉️ [RSS Feed]
Kittygirl4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

✉️✨⭐️CITY SHOP™ !⭐️✨ ✌️Order now for quality products !✌️ - ⏳Ultra ⚡fast⚡ service⏳ - [⚒️Staff wanted⛏️]✉️

are you the owner of the shop you want to ally with us ? Yes.
shop name : (OPEN) Scratch Shop!
shop link : Forum: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/701597/ Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33566202
what do this shop do (multipurpose, art, code…) We can do art, logo, intros, outros, pfps, studio and project descriptions
what will you give us if we accept : I'll put your shop up on my partnerships page on my forum (I would need your banner link), and we could also do some orders.
what do you want us to give you : Just put us up on your partnerships page.

Also, here is my banner link if you need it: https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/5bea8d3cf962200d252db1407ea48e3a.png

I've run out of signature ideas . . .
Ah! Evil kumquats! Ruuuuuun!
(Did I do good?)

A siggy button
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✉️✨⭐️CITY SHOP™ !⭐️✨ ✌️Order now for quality products !✌️ - ⏳Ultra ⚡fast⚡ service⏳ - [⚒️Staff wanted⛏️]✉️

Kittygirl4ever wrote:

are you the owner of the shop you want to ally with us ? Yes.
shop name : (OPEN) Scratch Shop!
shop link : Forum: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/701597/ Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33566202
what do this shop do (multipurpose, art, code…) We can do art, logo, intros, outros, pfps, studio and project descriptions
what will you give us if we accept : I'll put your shop up on my partnerships page on my forum (I would need your banner link), and we could also do some orders.
what do you want us to give you : Just put us up on your partnerships page.

Also, here is my banner link if you need it: https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/5bea8d3cf962200d252db1407ea48e3a.png
Hello ! Thanks for your proposition. please wait the next page update (tomorrow) and we will add your shop to our list. Thanks for visiting this shop, and have a good day on scratch!

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

Hello. Puppy Radio (a project which lets you hear fun radio dramas written by the community) is wanting to ally with your shop. The way these allies work is:
a) on Puppy Radio, you'll hear an ad for a partnered/allied shop every so often between dramas
b) on this shop, “Sponsored by Puppy Radio: the ultimate way to listen” and the link to Puppy Radio in your “Allies” page.
If you ask me to fill out the form, we can't because we aren't a shop so can't answer your questions. Please consider this ally.
Hello ! We will add the text and link tomorrow, at the next page update. But before that, I have a proposition : if we make an animated gif to advertise puppy radio and add it here using BBcode, will you accept to sometimes diffuse an animated ad for this shop on puppy radio ? Don't worry, I will do the animated ad by myself if you accept.

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP TIME !!!

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump bump bumpy !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

-alternity
Scratcher
87 posts

username : @-alternity
what do you want : a banner
for when : I’ll start using it right away
details about what you want (like colors, size, etc…) : I really like pixel art <3.
Some subjects I would like for my banner (along with being pixel) include:
- Star Wars
- Futuristic, preferably somewhat in this style.
-Anything that’s neon, cool looking, and related to old games like Metroid or other sci-fi games
have you read the rules carefully : yep
are you following this topic : yessir
other (facultative) : hitten
how will you pay (blockbits, loves, favs, follows) : well, I’ll follow @Fluffygamer_ if the banner is good, and also tell my friends abt it.

“I’m not used to people sticking around when things get rough.”

“Welcome home.”

-Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor from Rogue One.
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Hello. Puppy Radio (a project which lets you hear fun radio dramas written by the community) is wanting to ally with your shop. The way these allies work is:
a) on Puppy Radio, you'll hear an ad for a partnered/allied shop every so often between dramas
b) on this shop, “Sponsored by Puppy Radio: the ultimate way to listen” and the link to Puppy Radio in your “Allies” page.
If you ask me to fill out the form, we can't because we aren't a shop so can't answer your questions. Please consider this ally.
Hello ! We will add the text and link tomorrow, at the next page update. But before that, I have a proposition : if we make an animated gif to advertise puppy radio and add it here using BBcode, will you accept to sometimes diffuse an animated ad for this shop on puppy radio ? Don't worry, I will do the animated ad by myself if you accept.
OK, if you're suggesting I get you a GIF ad for Puppy Radio, and you add it, then I can make one, but you'll need to convert the GIF from costumes in a project. Sorry. But, if you're suggesting a GIF ad for your shop plays, that might not work since obviously, Puppy Radio is a radio. If you suggest that I add a GIF for your shop on the Puppy Radio forum, then that is fine. (But of course, you need to give me the audio advertisement's file for on air!)

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-alternity wrote:

details about what you want (like colors, size, etc…) : I really like pixel art <3.
- Star Wars
-Anything that’s neon, cool looking, and related to old games like Metroid or other sci-fi games
how will you pay (blockbits, loves, favs, follows) : well, I’ll follow @Fluffygamer_ if the banner is good, and also tell my friends abt it.

hello ! thanks for ordering ! I take your order. I will complete your order as soon as possible ! have a good day on scratch, and thanks for visiting !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

OK, if you're suggesting I get you a GIF ad for Puppy Radio, and you add it, then I can make one, but you'll need to convert the GIF from costumes in a project. Sorry. But, if you're suggesting a GIF ad for your shop plays, that might not work since obviously, Puppy Radio is a radio. If you suggest that I add a GIF for your shop on the Puppy Radio forum, then that is fine. (But of course, you need to give me the audio advertisement's file for on air!)
Ok ! For the audio advertising, I will use a synthetic voice and do some modifications, and then I will put the final audio in a project on my second account !

edit : the audio is ready !

Last edited by Fluffygamer_ (Aug. 14, 2023 17:43:44)

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Kittygirl4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

username : Kittygirl4ever
what do you want : Banner
for when :I don't care, as long as it takes you guys. I'm in no hurry.
details about what you want (like colors, size, etc…) : green grass floor and a blue background with a red and white shop in the middle. (cartoonish) The Words BUMP Of The Day on the shop in handwriting. Basically our banner, but with the word “BUMP Of The Day” instead of our name.
have you read the rules carefully : yes (hitten?)
are you following this topic : yes
other (facultative) : Nothing.
how will you pay (blockbits, loves, favs, follows) : You said that we are allies, so it's free.

Can I have your banner link? I want to put it in the partnerships section of my forum.

Last edited by Kittygirl4ever (Aug. 15, 2023 02:34:45)

I've run out of signature ideas . . .
Ah! Evil kumquats! Ruuuuuun!
(Did I do good?)

A siggy button
Itz-sodium_alt
Scratcher
18 posts

username : itz-sodium_alt
what do you want : pfp
for when : idk i just want a perm pfp
details about what you want (like colors, size, etc…) : like the oc in https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/882365581/
are you following this topic : yup
other (facultative) :put owner of BFAGOW on pfp at the top, make a siggy banner in the pfp style as well with everything the pfp has
how will you pay (blockbits, loves, favs, follows) : 1 random love on a project

idk still
_ w _:: events //This is boredy, a block that's bored all the time because I have no ideas for him.

join my evil clones lair
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kittygirl4ever wrote:

(#30)
username : Kittygirl4ever
what do you want : Banner
for when :I don't care, as long as it takes you guys. I'm in no hurry.
details about what you want (like colors, size, etc…) : green grass floor and a blue background with a red and white shop in the middle. (cartoonish) The Words BUMP Of The Day on the shop in handwriting. Basically our banner, but with the word “BUMP Of The Day” instead of our name.
have you read the rules carefully : yes (hitten?)
are you following this topic : yes
other (facultative) : Nothing.
how will you pay (blockbits, loves, favs, follows) : You said that we are allies, so it's free.

Can I have your banner link? I want to put it in the partnerships section of my forum.

Itz-sodium_alt wrote:

(#31)
username : itz-sodium_alt
what do you want : pfp
for when : idk i just want a perm pfp
details about what you want (like colors, size, etc…) : like the oc in https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/882365581/
are you following this topic : yup
other (facultative) :put owner of BFAGOW on pfp at the top, make a siggy banner in the pfp style as well with everything the pfp has
how will you pay (blockbits, loves, favs, follows) : 1 random love on a project

I take both !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the shop is now closed to orders because all the employees have 3 orders to complete ! We invite you to order to one of our allied shops !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-alternity wrote:

- Star Wars

Hello ! Your order will be done the 22/08/2023 (DD/MM/YY) !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump ! (sorry, the shop is still closed to orders )

edit : the order I said that will be completed on 22/08/23 (DD/MM/YY) will be done sooner than expected ! the new completing date will be 19/08/23 !

Last edited by Fluffygamer_ (Aug. 15, 2023 23:41:52)

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Itz-sodium_alt
Scratcher
18 posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

edit : the order I said that will be completed on 22/08/23 (DD/MM/YY) will be done sooner than expected ! the new completing date will be 19/08/23 !
How abt mine?

idk still
_ w _:: events //This is boredy, a block that's bored all the time because I have no ideas for him.

join my evil clones lair
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Itz-sodium_alt wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

How abt mine?
Don't worry, I will announce it soon. I just complete in priority the order that was ordered latest.

Last edited by Fluffygamer_ (Aug. 16, 2023 07:29:11)

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

-snip-
Ok ! For the audio advertising, I will use a synthetic voice and do some modifications, and then I will put the final audio in a project on my second account !

I just saw this after a long car journey home from holiday, I have no idea what your second account is right now so I can't get the ad lol (but let me just note, nothing wrong with this but both of Puppy Radio's allies/partners have used text-to-speech in their ads)

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

(#38)

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

-snip-

I just saw this after a long car journey home from holiday, I have no idea what your second account is right now so I can't get the ad lol (but let me just note, nothing wrong with this but both of Puppy Radio's allies/partners have used text-to-speech in their ads)
my second account is here

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bumpy bumpy bumpy bump !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✉️✨⭐️CITY SHOP™ !⭐️✨ ✌️Order now for quality products !✌️ - ⏳Ultra ⚡fast⚡ service⏳ - [⚒️Staff wanted⛏️]✉️ [RSS Feed]