Discuss Scratch

Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Describe your favourite TV show in the worst way possible and I'll try to guess.

SFS_Heavy_gang4 wrote:

robot and japaneese middle schooler's friendship
Doraemon?
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Describe your favourite TV show in the worst way possible and I'll try to guess.

Bump: The TV Show
Not an actual show, I just wanted to bring this topic back up.

Animated button created by me

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
pasta_enjoyer7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This isn't my favorite, but it used to be:

Girl jumps into a door and finds herself in a new dimension.

Another one:

Girl steals a magical chest and finds herself in a world of frogs.

And here's one I used to love as a really young kid:

Magic ponies learn the importance of friendship.

Final one:

Girl is a magical superhero who fixes stuff w/ magic bugs.

Happy almost-mid 2024! My favorite book series are Percy Jackson, The Unwanteds, and Keeper of the Lost Cities! I've read all of the books.

Here's a Scratch Partners studio you can join if you're new OR if you want to help out someone new!
ErrorTahr
Scratcher
100+ posts

“Wow what a cool series-“ *gets hit with oh gods the lore please don’t die nooo not the bird*

*sobbing*

Hi I'm Risk I'm not the most active but I try to get on here weekly for now

pasta_enjoyer7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ErrorTahr wrote:

“Wow what a cool series-“ *gets hit with oh gods the lore please don’t die nooo not the bird*

*sobbing*
Just from that, I'm guessing The Owl House?

Happy almost-mid 2024! My favorite book series are Percy Jackson, The Unwanteds, and Keeper of the Lost Cities! I've read all of the books.

Here's a Scratch Partners studio you can join if you're new OR if you want to help out someone new!
pasta_enjoyer7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

preshunk3 wrote:

rat eats ketchup
Is it Ratatouille???

kidsrule454
Scratcher
500+ posts

some guy somewhere makes memes for a living and occasionally fights eldritch demons and angry lawyers with his friends and ex-mortal enemy

this is ivy, she protects my signature (◕ᴗ◕✿)

hello there! (highlight+shift+down please!)

my name is penny. i'm an asexual panromantic person and i use she/they pronouns.

i love to write and read, and i love music. i'm a big fan of the rare occasions, but i also like the beatles, tally hall, and a lot of other artists.

my favorite color is pink, and my favorite food is tonkatsu with curry.

i love to draw, and i love video game culture. i'm a HUUUUUGE mario fan; i also love animal crossing and pokemon.

my favorite shows are smg4 and murder drones. my favorite movies are star wars: a new hope, smg4 movie: it's gotta be perfect, and the super mario bros. movie.

i'll see you around! :>
Yoshkid0909
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guy with an unhealthy addiction to buying video games

Crunchyroll should never be allowed to host Miku Expo ever again.
pasta_enjoyer7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

Parker Plays from Disney XD?

Yoshkid0909
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pasta_enjoyer7 wrote:

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

Nah it's not a Kids show

pasta_enjoyer7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

pasta_enjoyer7 wrote:

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

Nah it's not a Kids show
Oof thought I got it there

No idea then

BananaBarb
Scratcher
500+ posts

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

pasta_enjoyer7 wrote:

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

Nah it's not a Kids show
Angry video game nerd?(idk if this counts as a show or not)

I am the star of any room that I stand in, I am the stand out you’re just my stand in” ~ Nicki Minaj
Stream Pink Friday 2 on 12.8.23
Yoshkid0909
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BananaBarb wrote:

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

pasta_enjoyer7 wrote:

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

Nah it's not a Kids show
No but ur close.

-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This may be a little dramatic and stuff, but I’m describing a 12+ show.

The main character commits murder (almost), and gets send to creepy forest. They become “friends” with a werewolf. They get send to a psychiatrist and meet another person that they try to use to escape the creepy forest. It fails, but they try multiple times afterward.

The main character stops trying to escape when they find a mystery that they want to solve. They suspect the person that tried to be friends with them as the main villain, but it’s not the actual villain. The actual villain does a very good job at hurting themselves so it seems like they are not the villain, but the villain’s target. The villain also falls in love with the protagonist and kisses them on a date. Afterward, the main character has a vision that the person that kissed them is the villain. Somewhere in the first third of the show a second mystery gets revealed and there is a different villain that comes back to life in the final episode when the main villain and their brother in crime gets revealed. The protagonist defeats both villains after one of their dead relatives sacrifices their soul so the protagonist can come back to life after being unalived by the secondary villain.

The Honey Shop is back! Check us out on the Requests forum!

=== ♪ ♬ ♫ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Champion’s Road, from Odyssey’s Ultimate Playlist ♩ ♭ ♫ ===
=== 1:37 ───ㅇ───── 4.01 ↻ Previous Song: Battle on The Great Tower◁ II ▷Next song: Ground (SMW) ↺. ♬ ♪ ♩===
06jmoody
Scratcher
36 posts

A bald kid and his friends travel the world trying to stop a war while being chased by an angry teenager and his fat uncle. They also destroy the business of a certain vegetable trader.

Last edited by 06jmoody (Aug. 18, 2023 15:46:27)

06JMoody
kidsrule454
Scratcher
500+ posts

normal robot asks killer robot to help her fight the establishment

this is ivy, she protects my signature (◕ᴗ◕✿)

hello there! (highlight+shift+down please!)

my name is penny. i'm an asexual panromantic person and i use she/they pronouns.

i love to write and read, and i love music. i'm a big fan of the rare occasions, but i also like the beatles, tally hall, and a lot of other artists.

my favorite color is pink, and my favorite food is tonkatsu with curry.

i love to draw, and i love video game culture. i'm a HUUUUUGE mario fan; i also love animal crossing and pokemon.

my favorite shows are smg4 and murder drones. my favorite movies are star wars: a new hope, smg4 movie: it's gotta be perfect, and the super mario bros. movie.

i'll see you around! :>
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

-snip-
South park mlg

Last edited by Crispydogs101 (Aug. 18, 2023 15:56:15)

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
MikeFalls
Scratcher
500+ posts

2 guys make blue rock candy in the middle of a desert

Last edited by MikeFalls (Aug. 18, 2023 16:16:51)

wow is woo

veni, vidi, vici my eyes
-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

-snip-
South park mlg
Nah, I don’t watch south park

The Honey Shop is back! Check us out on the Requests forum!

=== ♪ ♬ ♫ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Champion’s Road, from Odyssey’s Ultimate Playlist ♩ ♭ ♫ ===
=== 1:37 ───ㅇ───── 4.01 ↻ Previous Song: Battle on The Great Tower◁ II ▷Next song: Ground (SMW) ↺. ♬ ♪ ♩===
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MikeFalls wrote:

2 guys make blue rock candy in the middle of a desert
Breaking Bad

Crispydogs101 wrote:

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

-snip-
South park mlg
Somehow, I don't think South Park is a 12+ show

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

BananaBarb wrote:

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

pasta_enjoyer7 wrote:

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

Nah it's not a Kids show
No but ur close.
AVGN is not the only video game reviewer on earth

Mod's Protogen Maker v2 released. I will update it when I will update it