Weapons:
Stolen E-11
Twin Pistols
Chirrut’s Lightbow
Stolen Death Trooper rifle
Cassian’s Sniper rifle
Baze’s Cannon

Extras
Thermal Grenades (Harms enemies who touch the explosion)
Health Pack
Flash Grenades (Stuns all enemies)
Shielding

Mission Design

Level 1: Wobani
Level 2: Jedha
Level 3: Eadu Dogfight (Instead of an Eadu ground battle)
Level 4: Scarif Beach
Level 5: Scarif Space
Level 6: Krennic and Death Trooper boss fight

Last edited by jcpbuilder (July 19, 2023 12:21:59)

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
ArthurTheCoder
Scratcher
26 posts

Star Wars Ace Combat VI: Rogue One

I like that! I think that the third arrangement gives it a good spread-out blend of land and space, and also because there wasn't much of a ground battle on Eadu anyway. On the subject of special abilities, maybe Cassian's ability should be blending in (because, well, he is a spy) and troopers would briefly be confused as to where he is and not shoot. It would be similar to a stun grenade, except it would actually cause enemies to walk away for a bit. Maybe Baze's would be to go into a frenzy and briefly increase the fire rate of whatever weapon he has. And I will try to think of Bodhi's soon!
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

ArthurTheCoder wrote:

I like that! I think that the third arrangement gives it a good spread-out blend of land and space, and also because there wasn't much of a ground battle on Eadu anyway. On the subject of special abilities, maybe Cassian's ability should be blending in (because, well, he is a spy) and troopers would briefly be confused as to where he is and not shoot. It would be similar to a stun grenade, except it would actually cause enemies to walk away for a bit. Maybe Baze's would be to go into a frenzy and briefly increase the fire rate of whatever weapon he has. And I will try to think of Bodhi's soon!
Thanks!

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
Reaper_32BBY
Scratcher
11 posts

This is the account where I'll be working on the game.

Here's a possible logo: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/875308537

“RC-1207 continues to excel in sniper and ambush training. However, please re-check DNA for possible mental aberration.” - W. Vau
ArthurTheCoder
Scratcher
26 posts

Looks great!
ArthurTheCoder
Scratcher
26 posts

What if Bodhi can call an airstrike? Similar to the Orbital Bombardment in AC 2, but probably a bit briefer.
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

ArthurTheCoder wrote:

What if Bodhi can call an airstrike? Similar to the Orbital Bombardment in AC 2, but probably a bit briefer.
Great idea!

I was thinking it would be cool if I designed the menu to look like the Data Vault on Scarif.

ArthurTheCoder
Scratcher
26 posts

Awesome idea! That would look great.
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

I have a design for the menu in the project. If you think I need any changes, just tell me.

ArthurTheCoder
Scratcher
26 posts

Looks good! Sorry I couldn't check it out sooner.
Reaper_32BBY
Scratcher
11 posts

ArthurTheCoder wrote:

Looks good! Sorry I couldn't check it out sooner.
It's fine. Do you want to make the starfighters for the space levels?

“RC-1207 continues to excel in sniper and ambush training. However, please re-check DNA for possible mental aberration.” - W. Vau
ArthurTheCoder
Scratcher
26 posts

I'm ready to try! (Sorry for replying late. I couldn't get on at all for a few days.) What will they be?
ArthurTheCoder
Scratcher
26 posts

I checked the project and figured out the Rebel ones, but what will the Imperial ones be? TIE fighter, TIE interceptor, and TIE striker?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

ArthurTheCoder wrote:

I checked the project and figured out the Rebel ones, but what will the Imperial ones be? TIE fighter, TIE interceptor, and TIE striker?
Yeah, that sounds good.

Reaper_32BBY
Scratcher
11 posts

Do you think the data-tape background in the menu looks good or do you think it’s distracting?

ArthurTheCoder
Scratcher
26 posts

I don’t think it is a problem, it mostly adds detail!

Also… some things have changed irl. I am able to get on much less now, and primarily on an iPhone. I would like to continue providing feedback, but, unfortunately, I don’t think I can draw sprites on an phone. I have some ideas of replacement sources for the sprites, but basically what I have to say is, I won’t be able to make them myself. Thank you for understanding.
Reaper_32BBY
Scratcher
11 posts

ArthurTheCoder wrote:

I don’t think it is a problem, it mostly adds detail!

Also… some things have changed irl. I am able to get on much less now, and primarily on an iPhone. I would like to continue providing feedback, but, unfortunately, I don’t think I can draw sprites on an phone. I have some ideas of replacement sources for the sprites, but basically what I have to say is, I won’t be able to make them myself. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, that’s fine. I don’t need the starfighters at this moment.

ArthurTheCoder
Scratcher
26 posts

Alright, thanks for understanding!
Reaper_32BBY
Scratcher
11 posts

I'm designing the characters now.

KilerRat117
Scratcher
14 posts

Hi guys, I was wondering if I could help you on your project. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it.