Discuss Scratch

_TotallyNotAnApple_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Linking to roblox groups

I'm just asking this because I would like to show people my roblox group, but I'm not sure if it is allowed.
I believe it is because roblox is moderated, and u cant just go round saying anything, but I just want to double check

My Stuff

Old Account: @Popjam12
josueart
Scratcher
100+ posts

Linking to roblox groups

I think mentioning your username it's ok, but posting a direct link to the group is prohibited as it is a link to a chat page, which is not allowed.

Although Roblox also moderates the chat, there are many bugs in the system, and some people might share/view bad things.

Check this Scratch status monitor I made with BetterStack: https://scratch.betteruptime.com
cheddargirl
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Linking to roblox groups

josueart wrote:

I think mentioning your username it's ok, but posting a direct link to the group is prohibited as it is a link to a chat page, which is not allowed.

Although Roblox also moderates the chat, there are many bugs in the system, and some people might share/view bad things.
In light of some of the recent things going on with Roblox, we no longer allow users to mention their username or mention other ways to connect on Roblox.

Sadly, my forum signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.