Discuss Scratch

asuka_the_tealeaf11
Scratcher
16 posts

Rosalina, Samus & Palutena

Here's a forum thread for these three ladies, since they are all strong, independent women in their own right, one being the almighty watcher of the cosmos, another is a formidable bounty hunter, out to achieve her goals, and the third is an observant goddess, who just radiates love.

Also, in my mind, I imagine that they're all good friends, hanging out in The Comet Observatory, flopping on beanbags, discussing life, whilst Luma keeps on bringing them cuppas and biscuits, that sorta thing.

Post whatever you want, but it has to be related, OK?
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait, I thought samus was a male?

R.I.P Zydrolic, 2023-2024
asuka_the_tealeaf11
Scratcher
16 posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Wait, I thought samus was a male?
No, actually, the original 1986 instruction booklet for the first Metroid game, refers to Samus using he/him pronouns, but it was revealed, if completed fast enough, at the end of the first game, that she was female!
Pikachu_Girl521
Scratcher
70 posts

zero suit samus is rlly good in super smash bros ultimate shes one of my mains which all are Peach, Jigglypuff, Pokemon trainer (female), Kirby, Mario, Isabelle and Pikachu
asuka_the_tealeaf11
Scratcher
16 posts

Pikachu_Girl521 wrote:

zero suit samus is rlly good in super smash bros ultimate shes one of my mains which all are Peach, Jigglypuff, Pokemon trainer (female), Kirby, Mario, Isabelle and Pikachu
Yeah, I've heard good things about her! Currently I don't have SSBU but, I'm trying to learn combos for Daisy, Lucina, Samus, and Palutena, since they'll probably be my mains
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rosalina is also a goddess, judging from the floating information I've found.

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

Pikachu_Girl521
Scratcher
70 posts

asuka_the_tealeaf11 wrote:

Pikachu_Girl521 wrote:

Yeah, I've heard good things about her! Currently I don't have SSBU but, I'm trying to learn combos for Daisy, Lucina, Samus, and Palutena, since they'll probably be my mains
That'll be cool!
asuka_the_tealeaf11
Scratcher
16 posts

Pikachu_Girl521 wrote:

Pikachu_Girl521 wrote:

That'll be cool!
My dad told me today that I'm getting it soon!
Pikachu_Girl521
Scratcher
70 posts

Pikachu_Girl521 wrote:

Pikachu_Girl521 wrote:

That'll be cool!
My dad told me today that I'm getting it soon!
yay!!!!!
asuka_the_tealeaf11
Scratcher
16 posts

peteeerrrrr1221 wrote:

Hope more people will read this article keep up the good work This Article is Awesome. It’s help me a lot. Please keep up your good work. We are always with you and Waiting for your new interesting articles https://www.theusasuits.com/
That's vey nice of you to say! I'll keep your support in mind
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This topic just can't catch a break from spam bots.
IDK what to say so uhhh rosalina is cool ig?

R.I.P Zydrolic, 2023-2024
asuka_the_tealeaf11
Scratcher
16 posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

This topic just can't catch a break from spam bots.
IDK what to say so uhhh rosalina is cool ig?
I keep getting spam, and almost every day there's “new posts” in this thread

But, yeah, she is!