1000+ posts

Ultra Player Collaboration! Crystal Caverns

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

I have, let me get a link…

EDIT: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/27679750/
Here it is violin!
THAT Is an impressive start to our game!!!! Excellent!!!!
Thanks., and if you want, I could use a different sprite (that is only if you want)
Just thought I should ask since I made that a while ago, didn't share until this month though

Last edited by shoresbeep (Nov. 29, 2014 23:15:51)

violinman15
Scratcher
70 posts

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

Here it is violin!
Thanks., and if you want, I could use a different sprite (that is only if you want)
Just thought I should ask since I made that a while ago, didn't share until this month though
What do you mean by a different sprite…? That's my hangup…

Violin Is Awesome!!!!

shoresbeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

violinman15 wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

Here it is violin!
As in, not mario, or mario themed, I could use a different sprite, for instnace, link, or some body like that, I have a lot of sprites I could use in my shared projects

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shoresbeep wrote:

violinman15 wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

Here it is violin!
As in, not mario, or mario themed, I could use a different sprite, for instnace, link, or some body like that, I have a lot of sprites I could use in my shared projects
Oh, you mean the little guy?

Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!

When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=

shoresbeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shoresbeep wrote:

violinman15 wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

Here it is violin!
Yes, and the goomba's, and the item boxes, and the ground parts…

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

violinman15 wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

shoresbeep wrote:

Here it is violin!
Yes, and the goomba's, and the item boxes, and the ground parts…
Well, I think that we could to something about that a bit later. I think that that should be some of the last things we do. Plus, we can't have just you doing all the work!!! Right now, I think that we need to get some sprites that work exactly in line with the scrolling backdrop, or even added to that, which can be jumped on and that kind of thing.

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

shoresbeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can add that to the project!

Xelophelt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name: Xelophelt
Job Area: I am more suited towards an Ideas person.
Interest in Cloud Multiplayers: Playing @griffpatch 's Laser tag for 2 hours is definitely not having interest in cloud Multi-Player.
Cloud Multiplayers you have already made. (If any): None. *yet*
Some Notes: Although I am still foreign to such scripting that is Cloud Multi-Player, I will do my best to understand and grasp it.

I know how it works (one person's movement/score is sent through broadcasts in the cloud and the other person receive that info, updating the game, and vice-versa), I just don't know how to put that into scripts. But I get by.

shoresbeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Added a block to jump on, (if you want, i can make it closer to the original starting point

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shoresbeep wrote:

Added a block to jump on, (if you want, i can make it closer to the original starting point
Great! I will check it out! Now, can you make a whole series of “rabbit runs” in outer space using little blocks that you have to jump from one to the next to get to a goal at the top where you earn points? If we can make oh say….5-10 of these, That would be really cool!

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

shoresbeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I sm confused on what you are asking, reword please?

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Xelophelt wrote:

Interest in Cloud Multiplayers: Playing @griffpatch 's Laser tag for 2 hours is definitely not having interest in cloud Multi-Player.
Some Notes: Although I am still foreign to such scripting that is Cloud Multi-Player, I will do my best to understand and grasp it.

I know how it works (one person's movement/score is sent through broadcasts in the cloud and the other person receive that info, updating the game, and vice-versa), I just don't know how to put that into scripts. But I get by.

Great!

Congatulations!!!! You are now a member of the Cloud Multiplayer Platform Game Collaboration in the role of Idea Maker!
Hope you have fun here! I have a little inkling of how it's done, but I've failed everytime I've tried. So I'm here to learn too!

Just to catch you up to speed, here's what we've been kind of working with. http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/27679750/
I'm going to make your first assignment to make an engaging name for this game. I need one badly.
Also I need some of your expertise as to how do we go making the project so that we don't end up with a bunch of little projects half done sitting around…. instead of one central one. The problem is, it's going to have to be on a person's profile, an without remixing, no one else will be able to modify it….

Last edited by amateurradiogeek15 (Nov. 30, 2014 00:02:11)

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

shoresbeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Xelophelt wrote:

Great!

Congatulations!!!! You are now a member of the Cloud Multiplayer Platform Game Collaboration in the role of Idea Maker!
Hope you have fun here! I have a little inkling of how it's done, but I've failed everytime I've tried. So I'm here to learn too!

Just to catch you up to speed, here's what we've been kind of working with. http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/27679750/
I'm going to make your first assignment to make an engaging name for this game. I need one badly.
Also I need some of your expertise as to how do we go making the project so that we don't end up with a bunch of little projects half done sitting around…. instead of one central one. The problem is, it's going to have to be on a person's profile, an without remixing, no one else will be able to modify it….
Maybe make a collaboration account?

shoresbeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also, I am more of an all around programmer, if you haven't been able to tell (it only says programmer, instead of all of the parts, sinc e I did make the scrolling background

Last edited by shoresbeep (Nov. 30, 2014 00:06:58)

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shoresbeep wrote:

I sm confused on what you are asking, reword please?
Well, If you look at griffpatch's game, If you jump around, you can get to different levels….tell you what! wanna just go there together and you can see what I mean?

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

shoresbeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sure

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shoresbeep wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

Great!

How did we do it with Scratcher Kart?

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shoresbeep wrote:

Sure
Ok. See you there!

Work of @PeaInAPod

It could save your life!
Lots of Fun!
Multiplayer siggy=

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shoresbeep wrote:

Xelophelt wrote:

Great!

How did we do it with Scratcher Kart?
Wait, what about Scratcher Kart…?

7500+ posts (19th)
shoresbeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok, now i see amateur, so, should I make achievements (or something like that) or what?

Last edited by shoresbeep (Nov. 30, 2014 00:18:35)