Discuss Scratch

BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

The Battle Bricks: “Playing on higher difficulties doesn't make you cooler!”
Also The Battle Bricks: proceeds to make the menu for easy mode cheesy-looking

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
TailsTheSonic
Scratcher
53 posts

The Roblox Topic III

5_gOpen in Ocular wrote:

my roblox account is older than most people on this site

5_gOpen in Ocular wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

5_g wrote:

(#870)
my roblox account is older than most people on this site
Show us
its from early 2017
and i wont be telling the username cuz this is scratch
yeah because no one on scratch is 2,017 years old
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

Mega Hide & Seek is actually combusting filth. Everybody who played and had braincells only played for the hunt.
Here's a breakdown of my experience.
The Maps
The maps are badly designed for when you're micro. In Hide & Seek Extreme, the maps had conveniently placed objects, which was much less annoying than jump-pads, teleporters, as well as cannons that made loud noises. Even if there were jump-pads or teleporters in Hide & Seek Extreme, the 7 nearby city blocks didn't hear you when you used them.
The Gameplay
Most of the gameplay is just annoying. If the seeker sees you, you're done for and will have to wait until the round is over which usually takes several minutes of your life. The reason you die as soon as the seeker sees you once is because they get a really unfair speed boost. Like, seriously, can't any of these hide & seek games tell the seeker how to outmaneuver the hiders without giving them 20 walk-speed? Also, when you're the seeker, you start with some jump powerup which isn't needed at all considering the jumps can't be made even with the boost.
The Shop
When I played for the hunt, I didn't do anything if it wasn't required to get the hunt badges. In this case, I didn't need to grind for coins because all I needed to do for The Hunt was win a round (or two, I can't remember). All that you could get in the shop were obsolete sprays and taunts, as well as powerups which you pretty much didn't need. One more thing… what is a game without locking basic features behind joining a group?

XxImmortal
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

TailsTheSonic wrote:

BionicBoy554Open in Ocular wrote:

Saying you miss old roblox is like saying you miss having lame looking terrain and <2 FPS and even more memory usage as well as broken physics (well, even more broken physics, cause now's physics are just as broken)
as flamingo once said “you dont miss old roblox you miss being happy”
Yeah. Being younger was just simpler in general. A lot of people say that old Roblox is better because they probably miss the simplicity and the fact you didn't really have responsibilities.

'Ello, I exist and I get surprised when people acknowledge my existence.

WAIITTT… When did I even reach 100+ forum posts!?
TailsTheSonic
Scratcher
53 posts

The Roblox Topic III

XxImmortalOpen in Ocular wrote:

TailsTheSonic wrote:

Saying you miss old roblox is like saying you miss having lame looking terrain and <2 FPS and even more memory usage as well as broken physics (well, even more broken physics, cause now's physics are just as broken)
Yeah. Being younger was just simpler in general. A lot of people say that old Roblox is better because they probably miss the simplicity and the fact you didn't really have responsibilities.
it is definitely true. i think that roblox was best between 2015-2020. that era had a lot of good games such as, prison life, murder mystery 2, pokémon brick bronze, work at a pizza place and meepcity (it used to be good before the parties). but modern roblox has more players, games and is more advanced. its really just because of nostaliga.
lgbjuraj
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

I have problems with Error 279. I already tried the firewall trick, restarts didn't work, Roblox now has 538 ancestors on my computer trying to reinstall, and i have a wired connection. STILL HAPPENS. Can someone help me?

Fun Fact:
Did you know that there exists a train, which can play music? When building the Taurus/ES64U2 locomotive for the Austrian railways, Siemens thought of an easter egg they could hide, and came up with the singing train. It works like this: They modified the propulsion inverters (comparable with a power converter) to an extent, where they were capable of playing the Austrian national anthem. It was replaced with a Do-me-li note a few years after. Here is an video of it in action.
Passionate about stamps.

BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

lgbjuraj wrote:

(#886)
I have problems with Error 279. I already tried the firewall trick, restarts didn't work, Roblox now has 538 ancestors on my computer trying to reinstall, and i have a wired connection. STILL HAPPENS. Can someone help me?
Actually, speaking of error codes, remember how everyone (that used tiktok)thought the error code from Start Survey could actually be gotten in other games? I'm going to need more synonyms for “stupid”.

kylenh
Scratcher
79 posts

The Roblox Topic III

TailsTheSonic wrote:

XxImmortalOpen in Ocular wrote:

TailsTheSonic wrote:

it is definitely true. i think that roblox was best between 2015-2020. that era had a lot of good games such as, prison life, murder mystery 2, pokémon brick bronze, work at a pizza place and meepcity (it used to be good before the parties). but modern roblox has more players, games and is more advanced. its really just because of nostaliga.

I remember playing a bunch of games like Meepcity and Roblox High School, and I would OD a lot and do really cringy roleplays. Even though it was really embarrassing I would still do it if I could.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡴⠚⠉⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⡯⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⢹⢸⢇⡇⠀⣠⠤⠤⣄⡀⢹
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⠈⠉⠉⠀⢠⠇⠀⠀⠀⢹⣾
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢦⠀⠀⢀⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⣾⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⢹⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⢠⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠂
⠸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wot doing??⠀
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

kylenh wrote:

I would OD a lot
At least you were in a relationship

kylenh
Scratcher
79 posts

The Roblox Topic III

BionicBoy554 wrote:

At least you were in a relationship

One that lasted 2 minutes

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡴⠚⠉⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⡯⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⢹⢸⢇⡇⠀⣠⠤⠤⣄⡀⢹
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⠈⠉⠉⠀⢠⠇⠀⠀⠀⢹⣾
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢦⠀⠀⢀⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⣾⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⢹⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⢠⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠂
XxImmortal
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Mega Hide & Seek is actually combusting filth. Everybody who played and had braincells only played for the hunt.
The Maps
The maps are badly designed for when you're micro. In Hide & Seek Extreme, the maps had conveniently placed objects, which was much less annoying than jump-pads, teleporters, as well as cannons that made loud noises. Even if there were jump-pads or teleporters in Hide & Seek Extreme, the 7 nearby city blocks didn't hear you when you used them.
The Gameplay
Most of the gameplay is just annoying. If the seeker sees you, you're done for and will have to wait until the round is over which usually takes several minutes of your life. The reason you die as soon as the seeker sees you once is because they get a really unfair speed boost. Like, seriously, can't any of these hide & seek games tell the seeker how to outmaneuver the hiders without giving them 20 walk-speed? Also, when you're the seeker, you start with some jump powerup which isn't needed at all considering the jumps can't be made even with the boost.
The Shop
When I played for the hunt, I didn't do anything if it wasn't required to get the hunt badges. In this case, I didn't need to grind for coins because all I needed to do for The Hunt was win a round (or two, I can't remember). All that you could get in the shop were obsolete sprays and taunts, as well as powerups which you pretty much didn't need. One more thing… what is a game without locking basic features behind joining a group?

TL;DR : Hide and Seek Extreme is better than Mega Hide and Seek

preshunk3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

XxImmortal wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

The Maps
The Gameplay
The Shop

TL;DR : Hide and Seek Extreme is better than Mega Hide and Seek
yeah of course it is xd
don't see how anyone can prefer mega hide and seek over it

i have preshrunk several times today

Pretendo: (Wii u) preshunk3
catlover841
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

after 3 days of grinding, I finally got this badge in bake a cake

was it worth it? no
do I have bragging rights? yes

XxImmortal
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

catlover841 wrote:

after 3 days of grinding, I finally got this badge in bake a cake

was it worth it? no
do I have bragging rights? yes
a

Yugisauron2
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

Does anyone know a game where it isn't that hard to get limited UGC? I've tried a ton of them and they all take FOREVER. I've only been able to get one and that was from pure luck.

Just some guy that doesn't use scratch a lot
Undertale and Subnautica are cool
Nintendo
end
My Epic Profile

MadaraWitDaSharingan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

Anybody else waiting for a good my hero game (like blox fruits, type soul and etc)

“Even if we were to become separated..Let's both think of each other”

XxImmortal
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

Wait.. I just found out UGC actually went public.. Well then, time to sit back, relax and watch Roblox's marketplace turn into chaos.

Last edited by XxImmortal (April 15, 2024 21:39:12)

BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

XxImmortal wrote:

(#897)
Wait.. I just found out UGC actually went public.. Well then, time to sit back, relax and watch Roblox's marketplace turn into chaos.
All these “Nah, I'd win” hats and still no Blockhead items.
INSTEAD WE GET STUPID MINECRAFT HATS.

Last edited by BionicBoy554 (April 16, 2024 11:14:25)

kylenh
Scratcher
79 posts

The Roblox Topic III

Hmm I wonder who that is…

Last edited by kylenh (April 16, 2024 12:23:09)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡴⠚⠉⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⡯⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⢹⢸⢇⡇⠀⣠⠤⠤⣄⡀⢹
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⠈⠉⠉⠀⢠⠇⠀⠀⠀⢹⣾
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢦⠀⠀⢀⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⣾⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⢹⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⢠⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠂
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Roblox Topic III

kylenh wrote:

Hmm I wonder who that is…

Mario?

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Highlight this text and press shift+down arrow to see more
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
point towards [a cool part of the world v]
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]
think [I finally Scratch'ed someone LOL v] for (2) secs

Anyways

Heres how you get more emojis on the forums