Discuss Scratch

Marshadow_the_Chao
Scratcher
50 posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

Blooket is basically Kahoot but more stuff (Kahoot now has avatars but Blooket had them first) I said blooket on a project about kahoot then it muted me for 5 minutes Can anyone tell me why this happened? Sure Scratch mutes/bans you for saying the names of social media platforms but blooket is kid friendly! (Also they let you say kahoot but not blooket!)

Last edited by Marshadow_the_Chao (May 14, 2023 16:06:40)



Join my new map called Phantom Skull!

Ello! Marshy here! You want a tasty Pancake?
GIitchInTheMatrix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

It has a DC Server linked IIRC

this is my signature
I have exactly 8934 posts
marjorinegamesbad
New to Scratch
9 posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

plus the nicknames and the sets could be inappropriate

Last edited by marjorinegamesbad (May 14, 2023 16:31:56)


i have no idea
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

discord linked and unmoderated usernames.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

Because of the custom names, discord, blue bird app, dark blue app, etc.

That’s why it’s flagged.

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper



I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!



My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)






























glitcX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

“jimkit” doesn't work either, cuz it contains a link to “cord” and you can set your name to anything

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)



PS4 User/FALL GUYS/YouTuber/Pokémon TCG/♬ Clarinet ♬/Terraria
To order dial the number on your screen. Each sold separately.
Terms apply.

BUY KUMQUAT GUARD NOW!
















:)
k7e
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

glitcX wrote:

“jimkit” doesn't work either, cuz it contains a link to “cord” and you can set your name to anything
*gimkit

Last edited by k7e (May 15, 2023 00:01:50)


@mythoslore was so much more obvious than @spookily
Marshadow_the_Chao
Scratcher
50 posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

GIitchInTheMatrix wrote:

It has a DC Server linked IIRC
What is that?


Join my new map called Phantom Skull!

Ello! Marshy here! You want a tasty Pancake?
-Valtren-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

Marshadow_the_Chao wrote:

GIitchInTheMatrix wrote:

It has a DC Server linked IIRC
What is that?
Discord



Famous quotes:

Za-Chary wrote:

Steve Carell as Scratch Cat yo what the heck bro src

-Rodri wrote:

106809nes wrote:

This is the second-best suggestion I've seen.
Why is it the second-best suggestion I've seen? Well, view this topic to find out!
what in the capitalism, you really had to sneak in an ad lol src

The_Game_ wrote:

From my careful predictions that I have been calculating for 3 whole years, spent thousands of dollars on and have stayed up at night doing; it'll have 1 billion projects. src

wolvesstar97 wrote:

TAGS MUST GO!
THERE IS A SOLUTION: Narwhals! src

WallydogChoppychop wrote:

Scratch cat looked like a mouse src


More quotes here.
Marshadow_the_Chao
Scratcher
50 posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

-Valtren- wrote:

Marshadow_the_Chao wrote:

GIitchInTheMatrix wrote:

It has a DC Server linked IIRC
What is that?
Discord
when green flag clicked
say [Oh that makes a lot of sense]


Join my new map called Phantom Skull!

Ello! Marshy here! You want a tasty Pancake?
_Bathroom_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Because of the custom names, discord, blue bird app, dark blue app, etc.

That’s why it’s flagged.

what's dark blue app

Oh no my signature was are eaten by a baby kumquat!
gdfsgdfsgdfg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

_Bathroom_ wrote:

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Because of the custom names, discord, blue bird app, dark blue app, etc.

That’s why it’s flagged.

what's dark blue app


The app that has an white f on the icon

Last edited by gdfsgdfsgdfg (May 15, 2023 13:05:47)



1000th post also use -forbidden- or highlight and ctrl (optional on some browsers) + shift + down arrow for more of my siggy


We have the craps ®

I gotta go touch sum grass

If it causes issues make it optional - gdfsgdfsgdfg

Do some research before replying to my posts - gdfsgdfsgdfg

curse you 60 sec rule

glory to Gdfsg Land

gdfsgdfsgdfg returns

Ocular(don’t look at my old posts plz)
PostPercent

kumquats? nah
my siggy is built with titani- *gets eaten*

How to overclock your project with turbowarp:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/920478369/

The only suggestions I fully support are:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/924995948/

Don’t force me to get proof
get it yourself

my favorite topic is this (due to comedic purposes):
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/709979/

my favorite post is this (it’s deleted but I got it from ocular):
https://ocular.jeffalo.net/post/7517300

Grand borrowing cars IV intro and loading (template):
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/972295666/

Guess the game by its mission name:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/750145/

GBC (GTA) topic:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/751981/

BF (Battlefield) topic:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/753243/

still don’t have the popularity lol (atleast I reached 100 followers)

Skill issue

reject
Embrace :)
Marshadow_the_Chao
Scratcher
50 posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

gdfsgdfsgdfg wrote:

_Bathroom_ wrote:

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Because of the custom names, discord, blue bird app, dark blue app, etc.

That’s why it’s flagged.

what's dark blue app


fbook?
yea facebook


Join my new map called Phantom Skull!

Ello! Marshy here! You want a tasty Pancake?
Marshadow_the_Chao
Scratcher
50 posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Because of the custom names, discord, blue bird app, dark blue app, etc.

That’s why it’s flagged.
You can make custom names on Scratch so how could that be a reason?


Join my new map called Phantom Skull!

Ello! Marshy here! You want a tasty Pancake?
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

Marshadow_the_Chao wrote:

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Because of the custom names, discord, blue bird app, dark blue app, etc.

That’s why it’s flagged.
You can make custom names on Scratch so how could that be a reason?
Because the custom names on Scratch are moderated if they are inappropriate (or anything similar).

NEW: Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Fun_Cupcake_i81: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/850535211/
Years on internet: 15
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @ straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL





if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
Marshadow_the_Chao
Scratcher
50 posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

medians wrote:

Marshadow_the_Chao wrote:

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Because of the custom names, discord, blue bird app, dark blue app, etc.

That’s why it’s flagged.
You can make custom names on Scratch so how could that be a reason?
Because the custom names on Scratch are moderated if they are inappropriate (or anything similar).
Blooket names are moderated I tried setting my name to a no-no word and it said no But if you type the first letter of a swear word then type some asterisks after (that is called censoring) It dosen't count So it's moderated but poorly


Join my new map called Phantom Skull!

Ello! Marshy here! You want a tasty Pancake?
gdfsgdfsgdfg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

nvm

Last edited by gdfsgdfsgdfg (June 5, 2023 16:54:53)



1000th post also use -forbidden- or highlight and ctrl (optional on some browsers) + shift + down arrow for more of my siggy


We have the craps ®

I gotta go touch sum grass

If it causes issues make it optional - gdfsgdfsgdfg

Do some research before replying to my posts - gdfsgdfsgdfg

curse you 60 sec rule

glory to Gdfsg Land

gdfsgdfsgdfg returns

Ocular(don’t look at my old posts plz)
PostPercent

kumquats? nah
my siggy is built with titani- *gets eaten*

How to overclock your project with turbowarp:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/920478369/

The only suggestions I fully support are:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/924995948/

Don’t force me to get proof
get it yourself

my favorite topic is this (due to comedic purposes):
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/709979/

my favorite post is this (it’s deleted but I got it from ocular):
https://ocular.jeffalo.net/post/7517300

Grand borrowing cars IV intro and loading (template):
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/972295666/

Guess the game by its mission name:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/750145/

GBC (GTA) topic:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/751981/

BF (Battlefield) topic:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/753243/

still don’t have the popularity lol (atleast I reached 100 followers)

Skill issue

reject
Embrace :)
Paradoxiam
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

It's a new slur apparently (according to urban dictionary

Hey, I'm paradoxiam!
You might consider me a very helpful person or a nuisance, whatever You call me, one thing never changes
My username and my life
Scratch is desecrating before our very lives whether you know it or not, We each live in our own paradox, it's something that we can never escape from
Marshadow_the_Chao
Scratcher
50 posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

Paradoxiam wrote:

It's a new slur apparently (according to urban dictionary
What is a slur


Join my new map called Phantom Skull!

Ello! Marshy here! You want a tasty Pancake?
10987678
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why did it mute me for saying blooket?

Paradoxiam wrote:

It's a new slur apparently (according to urban dictionary
wait what?

because of school and other plans, this is now a trashposting account.

IT DA SPOOKY MONTH

I'm working on a gacha club (and maybe GL2 if it comes) series called “lovesick”, which is based out of the game “Your BF”. I'm currently working on the pilot, which will last for 7 minutes.

if you have any ocs to submit, i'll be making a new acc for it

Powered by DjangoBB