Discuss Scratch

D123van
Scratcher
99 posts

Code and Banner Shop | HIRING DESIGNERS AND CODERS

artbreeder wrote:

User: artbreeder (main), -breanna- (alt). please call me bree
Why I should be hired: i'm kind, friendly and have been on scratch for 3+ years on past accounts. i am an employee of The Glow Shop, The Fire Shop, Knightbot63's Product Shop and Cloud Inc. i was a former employee of Bee's Boutique (on a past account) before it closed.
Activity (1 - 10): i am on scratch everyday so it would be 9, but i'll only be active in this shop on thursdays, fridays, saturdays, and sundays
Sample: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFioYIvfR4/75KroKPhJvZy6j7K_ghnLg/edit?utm_content=DAFioYIvfR4&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
PENDING
Note: PLEASE INCLUDE THE CODEWORD HIDDEN IN THE ToS
Also, I went to your profile page and read that you use AI to generate images. You can do it for the background, but for text components in the banner (Title, etc), Badge/logo, and choosing the banner's style, please do it MANUALLY.

Last edited by D123van (May 14, 2023 13:10:37)

This is D123vanh e l l o
artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

D123van wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

Why I should be hired: i'm kind, friendly and have been on scratch for 3+ years on past accounts. i am an employee of The Glow Shop, The Fire Shop, Knightbot63's Product Shop and Cloud Inc. i was a former employee of Bee's Boutique (on a past account) before it closed.
Activity (1 - 10): i am on scratch everyday so it would be 9, but i'll only be active in this shop on thursdays, fridays, saturdays, and sundays
Sample: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFioYIvfR4/75KroKPhJvZy6j7K_ghnLg/edit?utm_content=DAFioYIvfR4&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
PENDING

fixed it

Activity (1 - 10): i am on scratch oxygen everyday so it would be 9, but i'll only be active in this shop on thursdays, fridays, saturdays, and sundays

From Bree. I hope my post was useful!

this is my signature. it appears under every post i make, and it's not related to my post. to scroll, select the text, and then use shift + down arrow

hi, i'm bree! i make ai portraits on Artbreeder. if you would like to request an ai portrait, just check out my about me on my profile!
shops i work in: The Glow Shop, The Fire Shop, Nightbot63's Product Shop, and Cloud Inc.

i've been a scratcher for 3+ years
abt me:
- i'm a mega once, jeongyeon biased!
- also a signfan, midzy, swith, my, dive and fearnot

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello! I am from the federation Firewall Technologies and we would like you to join! Please fill out the form here so we can add you!
D123van
Scratcher
99 posts

artbreeder wrote:

D123van wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

PENDING

fixed it

Activity (1 - 10): i am on scratch oxygen everyday so it would be 9, but i'll only be active in this shop on thursdays, fridays, saturdays, and sundays

ACCEPTED
Also, I went to your profile page and read that you use AI to generate images. You can do it for the background, but for text components in the banner (Title, etc), Badge/logo, and choosing the banner's style, please do it MANUALLY.

Last edited by D123van (May 14, 2023 13:14:03)

This is D123vanh e l l o
D123van
Scratcher
99 posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

Hello! I am from the federation Firewall Technologies and we would like you to join! Please fill out the form here so we can add you!
Done!

This is D123vanh e l l o
D123van
Scratcher
99 posts

This is D123vanh e l l o
D123van
Scratcher
99 posts

Last edited by D123van (May 23, 2023 10:09:02)

This is D123vanh e l l o
2tables
Scratcher
100+ posts

-User 2tables
-Why should you be a designer here? I code in Python
-Activity (1-10) 8
-Sample Project (Optional) Live Stats viewer (with scratchattach Python module, may not be up)

This is my signature. It appears at the bottom of every post I make, and is irrelevant to my post.
D123van
Scratcher
99 posts

2tables wrote:

-User 2tables
-Why should you be a designer here? I code in Python
-Activity (1-10) 8
-Sample Project (Optional) Live Stats viewer (with scratchattach Python module, may not be up)
Accepted!
I will add a new product: Python modules! and advanced cloud variable

Last edited by D123van (May 26, 2023 10:15:47)

This is D123vanh e l l o
KatysWorld
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey do you need employees? I had an idea for a new directory that may be able to hep you. Contact me or respond to this post for more info.

Hi I'm Katy Owner of Scratch News
SHR_4K
Scratcher
32 posts

artbreeder wrote:

Hi, I'm a friend of the owner. I just wanna note that we don't really allow AI art. So, if you're applying and you want to use AI art then you may not be accepted.
but if you don't use that kind of art for this shop, we'll be happy to accept you!

Did you read this? Congrats, you can read!
SHR_4K
Scratcher
32 posts

SHR_4K wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

nvm, he told you about it!

KatysWorld wrote:

Hey do you need employees? I had an idea for a new directory that may be able to hep you. Contact me or respond to this post for more info.
Hi, owner is not here right now. But I'm one of his friends, can you tell me about it?

SHR_4K
Scratcher
32 posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

Huh? Tell me some info.

SHR_4K
Scratcher
32 posts

ANNOUNCEMENT!
I got permission from the shop owner, and I will now be managing the shop when he's not here! When he is here, I am simply co-owner and I help him with the shop. Thanks for reading this announcement!

Last edited by SHR_4K (May 26, 2023 00:12:41)

SHR_4K
Scratcher
32 posts

KatysWorld wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT!
I got permission from the shop owner, and I will now be managing the shop when he's not here! When he is here, I am simply co-owner and I help him with the shop. Thanks for reading this announcement!
So, tell me about it now.

SHR_4K
Scratcher
32 posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT!
So, please tell me more. Thank you.

D123van
Scratcher
99 posts

SHR_4K wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

Huh? Tell me some info.
We already joined @SHR_4K

Last edited by D123van (May 26, 2023 09:57:30)

This is D123vanh e l l o
D123van
Scratcher
99 posts

KatysWorld wrote:

Ofc! Tell me some more info pls
edit: oh @SHR_4K Already replied

Last edited by D123van (May 26, 2023 10:00:06)

This is D123vanh e l l o
SHR_4K
Scratcher
32 posts

D123van wrote:

SHR_4K wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

Huh? Tell me some info.
We already joined @SHR_4K
Oh!

AppData174
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner
•Username: AppData174
•Title - Скретч Вики
•Subtitle - Справочник по Скретчу!
•Purpose - Advertisement banner for the Russian Scratch Wiki
-Size - 309x125
Can use the wiki globe, if needed

Может команда Скретча не так уж и плоха…

Привет! Меня зовут Глеб, я программирую на TypeScript, ну и Scratch :-D
Также изучаю Java и ООП.
Администратор русской Скретч Вики! Если хочешь помочь, то кликни на баннер сверху.