Discuss Scratch

-InTheProcess-
Scratcher
13 posts

Zombie Shooter Devblog 00

After much hard work and dedication, the game has been rebuilt from the ground up! It has many features so we will look at the big ones!

Above, the menu has been completely revamped. Now, it addition to the main menu, we now have a settings menu!

We can get there with the all-new SceneChanger! This tool allows us to switch between scenes effortlessly!

In fact, this whole game is now built with an organized system. The system that is behind all of what you see and will see is called a Stack Heap system.

Content Warning!

In the settings menu, I have finished developing the control settings. With this window, managed by my popup tool, we can select or change any input we want! In addition, you can select a layout if you prefer to play in another way.

The zombies' art and animation have been completely redone! The animation is more realistic and the zombie is polished!

Here, we have a little bit of gameplay. It isn't much different from the previous version, but it is in the works!

That is all I have for this devblog. Please comment with any suggestions you might have! Thank you for your time! I hope this excites you as much as it does me!