Discuss Scratch

AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Mandalorian, The Bad Batch, Andor, Ahsoka, etc - Discuss the new Star Wars shows on Disney+ here

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

I am in utter disbelief, George Lucas just came out of the wood works to defend Disney.
In that legal battle?
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Mandalorian, The Bad Batch, Andor, Ahsoka, etc - Discuss the new Star Wars shows on Disney+ here

AbeHe wrote:

I am in utter disbelief, George Lucas just came out of the wood works to defend Disney.
In that legal battle?
What legal batlle?

Also Acolyte trailer looks good, but I still don't want to get my hopes up especially since Disney has a habit of making great trailers for bad content.

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

In that legal battle?
Yeah the whole proxy fight.

Corporate battle is the better term for it, now that I think of it.

Codey9 wrote:

Also Acolyte trailer looks good, but I still don't want to get my hopes up especially since Disney has a habit of making great trailers for bad content.
Here's to hoping but, given the last few shows, yeah it won't be good.

“grrr content” - Hex probably after seeing your post.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Codey9 wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

In that legal battle?
What legal batlle?

grrr content

Last edited by HexagonWorld (March 19, 2024 17:28:11)

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

In that legal battle?
What legal batlle?

grrr content
Called it!

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

In that legal battle?
Yeah the whole proxy fight.

Corporate battle is the better term for it, now that I think of it.

Codey9 wrote:

Here's to hoping but, given the last few shows, yeah it won't be good.

“grrr content” - Hex probably after seeing your post.
What do you mean “last few shows”?
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE ACOLYTE DIDNT USE THE VOLUME AT ALL THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS EVER
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Codey9 wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

In that legal battle?
What legal batlle?

I’m still not sure I’ve done my math correctly but if I have then Plagueis should be an apprentice during the time period of the Acolyte. (Bear in mind that I’m using his Legends information.)

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tales of the Empire looks great.
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

Common Dave Filoni W. I'm legitimately hyped.

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:

Oh God!

MOTTO ~ NF
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE WRITER OF THE ANDOR PRISON ARC IS WRITING JAMES MANGOLD'S STAR WARS MOVIE YESSSSSSSSSS
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

THE WRITER OF THE ANDOR PRISON ARC IS WRITING JAMES MANGOLD'S STAR WARS MOVIE YESSSSSSSSSS
HE WROTE THE LUTHEN AND KINO SPEECHES
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HE WROTE THE LUTHEN AND KINO SPEECHES
YES LET'S GO

Oh God!

MOTTO ~ NF
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Codey9 wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

Common Dave Filoni W. I'm legitimately hyped.
Same, and that it’s coming so soon is great. May 4th can’t come soon enough.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What? Why does The Acolyte's cinematography look… good (except for the last scene in the trailer, that's too dark)? What is this, Andor?
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

What? Why does The Acolyte's cinematography look… good (except for the last scene in the trailer, that's too dark)? What is this, Andor?
I THOUGHT THAT TOO IT DOES LOOK GOOD

the trailers for The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker were great though and those movies weren't good so I don't have my hopes up yet.

Oh God!

MOTTO ~ NF
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I’ve been thinking back on Bad Batch Season 2 Episode 12.

It was so good.
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

It was so good.
Fr Star Wars needed an episode like that

Oh God!

MOTTO ~ NF
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Codey9 wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

It was so good.
Fr Star Wars needed an episode like that
Might be some of the best Star Wars of all time imo
LuigiFan5204
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tales of the Empire did not miss

click to see what homelander is watching