Discuss Scratch

Grey_Do
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

hello,Your shop is invited to join the cowboy federation. The benifts that u get when u join our fedaeration are monthly review,advertising your shop, chances to win contests created by the federation and shops could request for banner & bbcode if your shop us less that 1 months . To join the federation go hereand fill the joining form
sincerely
grey from cowboy federation
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

an-adaptable-rock wrote:

astro_code1 wrote:

--Blubxrrii-- wrote:

edit: the theme does not have to be blueberry; it can be anything blue-violet

Name: Ani / Anise
When you would like the product: 5 April 2023 (earlier would be more preferable but there’s no rush <3)
What you would like: An aesthetic set, a pfp, and a banner
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: everything should be blue-violet and it would be cool if it was a blueberry aesthetic
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: nope
Specifics: the aesthetic set should say ‘Ani’, ‘Anise’, ‘Aquarius’, ‘SRC’, and ‘Wings of Fire’; the banner can have anything blue-violet
Other: do I have to pay; if so, how do I pay

We don't have any employees who make aesthetic sets or pfp's yet, but we do have a banner maker! I'll let him know.
I can take the aesthetic set and the banner. (also I go by they/them pronouns so please respect that <3)

I am so so sorry I thought you said your pronouns were he/him. I am really sorry for the inconvenience! I hope you weren't offended!

Astro Here!
Join my DMC contest! PG's and entries desperately needed! link to contest :D
an-adaptable-rock
Scratcher
500+ posts

astro_code1 wrote:

I am so so sorry I thought you said your pronouns were he/him. I am really sorry for the inconvenience! I hope you weren't offended!
It's fine!

hey hey! i'm @an-adaptable-rock :]

charlie | they/them | non-binary | gemini | a walking identity crisis

Natura non contristatur. // Nature is not saddened.
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

I don't know if I should do it again, but I'd like to apply for…
What job you want: Pixel art maker
Why I should hire you: I'm very artistic!
1-10 how much experience do you have? 9, I mainly make 16x16 or 32x32 sprites I'm not a huge fan of stuff like 160x160 art.
1-10 how active you can be: I will check daily!
What hours you can work: Mainly when I'm online-which is around 10:00 pm Eastern Time ( 9:00 Central {Where I live}) And, no matter the time I will (hopefully) check daily!
Example of work: Making sprites for a game.
Are you following the discussion (mandatory): Yes!
Can you speak another language/languages: I speak our crazy English language, and I am learning 日本語 (Japanese)
pronouns (optional): he/him
Other: You may comment on my profile if I don't respond within 24 hours!

I am part of the team at Astro's PFP Store, and at The Code King Mall!
You can find me here too: HZ Game Crash Prevention Certification Room, and at The Star Shooting Launcher!
Grey_Do
Scratcher
100+ posts

hello,This is a Offical meesage form the cowboy federation to say that your shop had joined our federation & thanks for joining the cowboy federation. Now u could request for advrrtising yout shop(if the shop is less than 1 month u could request for a banner & bbcofe)ones again thanks for joing the cowboy federation.
sincerely
grey from the cowboy federation
jtime12
Scratcher
21 posts

Grey_Do wrote:

hello,This is a Offical meesage form the cowboy federation to say that your shop had joined our federation & thanks for joining the cowboy federation. Now u could request for advrrtising yout shop(if the shop is less than 1 month u could request for a banner & bbcofe)ones again thanks for joing the cowboy federation.
sincerely
I could correct 1000 things about this grammar, but I'm not so good myself. This isn't any hate, I just wanted to point it out.

Heyo! Just a guy!
Caroix
New Scratcher
500+ posts

Name: Caroix
When you would like the product: Since there is now minimum deadline (At-least, I think so, I read through the first post), I am going to challenge you and ask for the product in 24 hours or 1 day
What you would like: Bio (About Me)
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: It should reflect me, a good idea is to base it off my signature, remember the very short 200 characters limit too
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: None
Specifics: None
Other:
Hey! This is a test order from Pure Reviews / Reviewing Federation! Sorry for it taking so late for this first test order, largely it was because of April Fools! Anyways, I will probably not use this. This is not a joke or fake order, it's a test order and there are differences in those terms.

Caroix / Braincells / Ur local second werido lol

Hello! I am Caroix, I have braincells.
Amount of cells not listed for “reasons”
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Grey_Do wrote:

sincerely

No problem!

Astro Here!
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Caroix wrote:

Name: Caroix
When you would like the product: Since there is now minimum deadline (At-least, I think so, I read through the first post), I am going to challenge you and ask for the product in 24 hours or 1 day
What you would like: Bio (About Me)
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: It should reflect me, a good idea is to base it off my signature, remember the very short 200 characters limit too
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: None
Specifics: None
Other:
Hey! This is a test order from Pure Reviews / Reviewing Federation! Sorry for it taking so late for this first test order, largely it was because of April Fools! Anyways, I will probably not use this. This is not a joke or fake order, it's a test order and there are differences in those terms.

It will be done soon!

Astro Here!
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, you might not have seen this

1-10 how much experience do you have? 9, I mainly make 16x16 or 32x32 sprites I'm not a huge fan of stuff like 160x160 art.
What hours you can work: Mainly when I'm online-which is around 10:00 pm Eastern Time ( 9:00 Central {Where I live}) And, no matter the time I will (hopefully) check daily!
Can you speak another language/languages: I speak our crazy English language, and I am learning 日本語 (Japanese)

Last edited by HZOfficial1 (April 4, 2023 02:01:06)

You can find me here too: HZ Game Crash Prevention Certification Room, and at The Star Shooting Launcher!
an-adaptable-rock
Scratcher
500+ posts

--Blubxrrii-- wrote:

edit: the theme does not have to be blueberry; it can be anything blue-violet

Name: Ani / Anise
When you would like the product: 5 April 2023 (earlier would be more preferable but there’s no rush <3)
What you would like: An aesthetic set, a pfp, and a banner
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: everything should be blue-violet and it would be cool if it was a blueberry aesthetic
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: nope
Specifics: the aesthetic set should say ‘Ani’, ‘Anise’, ‘Aquarius’, ‘SRC’, and ‘Wings of Fire’; the banner can have anything blue-violet
Other: do I have to pay; if so, how do I pay
Your order has been completed! (or at least the part of the order I took)
Profile Banner:

Please let me know if you'd like me to put it in a project for you to save! (Otherwise you should be able to save from here)

Aesthetic Set:
Favourite in the following order:
1 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/830674625/
2 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/830674612/
3 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/830674594/
4 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/830674572/
5 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/830674557/

Please let me know if you'd like any changes to either product!

hey hey! i'm @an-adaptable-rock :]

charlie | they/them | non-binary | gemini | a walking identity crisis

Natura non contristatur. // Nature is not saddened.
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

HZOfficial1 wrote:

Oh I'm so sorry! Adding now!

Astro Here!
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

astro_code1 wrote:

HZOfficial1 wrote:

Oh I'm so sorry! Adding now!
Thanks!
Sorry if I came across as rude, it's hard to convey emotions in text.

HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

What is your suggestion: Join https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/436711/?page=1
Why do you think it will benefit the shop: More people will know about the shop.
Would you like credit to be given for your idea: You can't really… you'll see why!
Do you have any idea of when you would like this feature to be added: Whenever you read this =)
Other: Just read the rules in the forum. (Oh, by the way, the linked forum isn't mine)

Backyard_Chickens
Scratcher
18 posts

Name: Backyard Chicken Care
When you would like the product: Whenever possible!
What you would like: A nice outro screen, if possible
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: Make it like a screen that shows info, featured comment, etc.
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product:Nope (:
Specifics: I wouldn't really like the heart, star, and follow logos, and could you make it so when you hover over a thing, it shows some more text, again, if possible!
Other: Please make it so I can edit text (you can just have it say “SAMPLE TEXT”)

Finally DO THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN, I understand if you can't!
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Backyard_Chickens wrote:

Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: Make it like a screen that shows info, featured comment, etc.
Specifics: I wouldn't really like the heart, star, and follow logos, and could you make it so when you hover over a thing, it shows some more text, again, if possible!
Other: Please make it so I can edit text (you can just have it say “SAMPLE TEXT”)

If you'd like, I could make a pixel-art background!

tripIe-A-battery
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name: tripie-a-battery (taylor)
When you would like the product: ideally 12th april but there’s no rush
What you would like: signature banner
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: dimensions should be 2480x260px
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: anyone who can make a good banner
Specifics: it should say ‘taylor’ on one side, and then next to that, it should say ‘she/they - eurovision - language nerd - violin’ and if you have room, it should also say ‘do you know what i mean’ underneath/next to the text. it should be mainly purples/whites.
Other: nope

hey, i’m taylor :)
я вчу французьку мову і українську мову | i’m learning french and ukrainian | j’apprends le français et l’ukrainien

astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

HZOfficial1 wrote:

What is your suggestion: Join https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/436711/?page=1
Why do you think it will benefit the shop: More people will know about the shop.
Would you like credit to be given for your idea: You can't really… you'll see why!
Do you have any idea of when you would like this feature to be added: Whenever you read this =)
Other: Just read the rules in the forum. (Oh, by the way, the linked forum isn't mine)

Sure!

Astro Here!
Backyard_Chickens
Scratcher
18 posts

HZOfficial1 wrote:

Backyard_Chickens wrote:

Oh, thanks for the offer, but could you possibly make a vector one?
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Backyard_Chickens wrote:

HZOfficial1 wrote:

Backyard_Chickens wrote:

Oh, thanks for the offer, but could you possibly make a vector one?
Sure, here's my best!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/831723399
(WhiteTrain64 is my alt)