Discuss Scratch

Grey_Do
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

hello,Your shop is invited to join the cowboy federation. The benifts that u get when u join our fedaeration are monthly review,advertising your shop, chances to win contests created by the federation and shops could request for banner & bbcode if your shop us less that 1 months . To join the federation go hereand fill the joining form
sincerely
grey from cowboy federation
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

an-adaptable-rock wrote:

astro_code1 wrote:

--Blubxrrii-- wrote:

edit: the theme does not have to be blueberry; it can be anything blue-violet

Name: Ani / Anise
When you would like the product: 5 April 2023 (earlier would be more preferable but there’s no rush <3)
What you would like: An aesthetic set, a pfp, and a banner
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: everything should be blue-violet and it would be cool if it was a blueberry aesthetic
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: nope
Specifics: the aesthetic set should say ‘Ani’, ‘Anise’, ‘Aquarius’, ‘SRC’, and ‘Wings of Fire’; the banner can have anything blue-violet
Other: do I have to pay; if so, how do I pay

We don't have any employees who make aesthetic sets or pfp's yet, but we do have a banner maker! I'll let him know.
I can take the aesthetic set and the banner. (also I go by they/them pronouns so please respect that <3)

I am so so sorry I thought you said your pronouns were he/him. I am really sorry for the inconvenience! I hope you weren't offended!

Astro Here!
Join my DMC contest! PG's and entries desperately needed! link to contest :D
an-adaptable-rock
Scratcher
500+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

astro_code1 wrote:

I am so so sorry I thought you said your pronouns were he/him. I am really sorry for the inconvenience! I hope you weren't offended!
It's fine!

hey hey! i'm @an-adaptable-rock :]

charlie | they/them | non-binary | gemini | a walking identity crisis

Natura non contristatur. // Nature is not saddened.
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

I don't know if I should do it again, but I'd like to apply for…
What job you want: Pixel art maker
Why I should hire you: I'm very artistic!
1-10 how much experience do you have? 9, I mainly make 16x16 or 32x32 sprites I'm not a huge fan of stuff like 160x160 art.
1-10 how active you can be: I will check daily!
What hours you can work: Mainly when I'm online-which is around 10:00 pm Eastern Time ( 9:00 Central {Where I live}) And, no matter the time I will (hopefully) check daily!
Example of work: Making sprites for a game.
Are you following the discussion (mandatory): Yes!
Can you speak another language/languages: I speak our crazy English language, and I am learning 日本語 (Japanese)
pronouns (optional): he/him
Other: You may comment on my profile if I don't respond within 24 hours!

__________________________________________________________
I'm currently working on PROJECT X (not final name) And, won't be making new project for a while.

I am part of the team at Astro's PFP Store, and at The Code King Mall!
You can find me here too: HZ Game Crash Prevention Certification Room, and at The Star Shooting Launcher!
Grey_Do
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

hello,This is a Offical meesage form the cowboy federation to say that your shop had joined our federation & thanks for joining the cowboy federation. Now u could request for advrrtising yout shop(if the shop is less than 1 month u could request for a banner & bbcofe)ones again thanks for joing the cowboy federation.
sincerely
grey from the cowboy federation
jtime12
Scratcher
21 posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

Grey_Do wrote:

hello,This is a Offical meesage form the cowboy federation to say that your shop had joined our federation & thanks for joining the cowboy federation. Now u could request for advrrtising yout shop(if the shop is less than 1 month u could request for a banner & bbcofe)ones again thanks for joing the cowboy federation.
sincerely
grey from the cowboy federation
I could correct 1000 things about this grammar, but I'm not so good myself. This isn't any hate, I just wanted to point it out.

Heyo! Just a guy!
Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

Name: Caroix
When you would like the product: Since there is now minimum deadline (At-least, I think so, I read through the first post), I am going to challenge you and ask for the product in 24 hours or 1 day
What you would like: Bio (About Me)
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: It should reflect me, a good idea is to base it off my signature, remember the very short 200 characters limit too
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: None
Specifics: None
Other:
Hey! This is a test order from Pure Reviews / Reviewing Federation! Sorry for it taking so late for this first test order, largely it was because of April Fools! Anyways, I will probably not use this. This is not a joke or fake order, it's a test order and there are differences in those terms.

Caroix / Braincells / Ur local second werido lol

Hello! I am Caroix, I have braincells.
Amount of cells not listed for “reasons”
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

Grey_Do wrote:

hello,This is a Offical meesage form the cowboy federation to say that your shop had joined our federation & thanks for joining the cowboy federation. Now u could request for advrrtising yout shop(if the shop is less than 1 month u could request for a banner & bbcofe)ones again thanks for joing the cowboy federation.
sincerely
grey from the cowboy federation

No problem!

Astro Here!
Join my DMC contest! PG's and entries desperately needed! link to contest :D
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

Caroix wrote:

Name: Caroix
When you would like the product: Since there is now minimum deadline (At-least, I think so, I read through the first post), I am going to challenge you and ask for the product in 24 hours or 1 day
What you would like: Bio (About Me)
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: It should reflect me, a good idea is to base it off my signature, remember the very short 200 characters limit too
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: None
Specifics: None
Other:
Hey! This is a test order from Pure Reviews / Reviewing Federation! Sorry for it taking so late for this first test order, largely it was because of April Fools! Anyways, I will probably not use this. This is not a joke or fake order, it's a test order and there are differences in those terms.

It will be done soon!

Astro Here!
Join my DMC contest! PG's and entries desperately needed! link to contest :D
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

Hi, you might not have seen this

I don't know if I should do it again, but I'd like to apply for…
What job you want: Pixel art maker
Why I should hire you: I'm very artistic!
1-10 how much experience do you have? 9, I mainly make 16x16 or 32x32 sprites I'm not a huge fan of stuff like 160x160 art.
1-10 how active you can be: I will check daily!
What hours you can work: Mainly when I'm online-which is around 10:00 pm Eastern Time ( 9:00 Central {Where I live}) And, no matter the time I will (hopefully) check daily!
Example of work: Making sprites for a game.
Are you following the discussion (mandatory): Yes!
Can you speak another language/languages: I speak our crazy English language, and I am learning 日本語 (Japanese)
pronouns (optional): he/him
Other: You may comment on my profile if I don't respond within 24 hours!

Last edited by HZOfficial1 (April 4, 2023 02:01:06)


__________________________________________________________
I'm currently working on PROJECT X (not final name) And, won't be making new project for a while.

I am part of the team at Astro's PFP Store, and at The Code King Mall!
You can find me here too: HZ Game Crash Prevention Certification Room, and at The Star Shooting Launcher!
an-adaptable-rock
Scratcher
500+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

--Blubxrrii-- wrote:

edit: the theme does not have to be blueberry; it can be anything blue-violet

Name: Ani / Anise
When you would like the product: 5 April 2023 (earlier would be more preferable but there’s no rush <3)
What you would like: An aesthetic set, a pfp, and a banner
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: everything should be blue-violet and it would be cool if it was a blueberry aesthetic
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: nope
Specifics: the aesthetic set should say ‘Ani’, ‘Anise’, ‘Aquarius’, ‘SRC’, and ‘Wings of Fire’; the banner can have anything blue-violet
Other: do I have to pay; if so, how do I pay
Your order has been completed! (or at least the part of the order I took)
Profile Banner:


Please let me know if you'd like me to put it in a project for you to save! (Otherwise you should be able to save from here)

Aesthetic Set:
Favourite in the following order:
1 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/830674625/
2 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/830674612/
3 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/830674594/
4 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/830674572/
5 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/830674557/

Please let me know if you'd like any changes to either product!

hey hey! i'm @an-adaptable-rock :]

charlie | they/them | non-binary | gemini | a walking identity crisis

Natura non contristatur. // Nature is not saddened.
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

HZOfficial1 wrote:

Hi, you might not have seen this

I don't know if I should do it again, but I'd like to apply for…
What job you want: Pixel art maker
Why I should hire you: I'm very artistic!
1-10 how much experience do you have? 9, I mainly make 16x16 or 32x32 sprites I'm not a huge fan of stuff like 160x160 art.
1-10 how active you can be: I will check daily!
What hours you can work: Mainly when I'm online-which is around 10:00 pm Eastern Time ( 9:00 Central {Where I live}) And, no matter the time I will (hopefully) check daily!
Example of work: Making sprites for a game.
Are you following the discussion (mandatory): Yes!
Can you speak another language/languages: I speak our crazy English language, and I am learning 日本語 (Japanese)
pronouns (optional): he/him
Other: You may comment on my profile if I don't respond within 24 hours!

Oh I'm so sorry! Adding now!

Astro Here!
Join my DMC contest! PG's and entries desperately needed! link to contest :D
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

astro_code1 wrote:

HZOfficial1 wrote:

Hi, you might not have seen this

I don't know if I should do it again, but I'd like to apply for…
What job you want: Pixel art maker
Why I should hire you: I'm very artistic!
1-10 how much experience do you have? 9, I mainly make 16x16 or 32x32 sprites I'm not a huge fan of stuff like 160x160 art.
1-10 how active you can be: I will check daily!
What hours you can work: Mainly when I'm online-which is around 10:00 pm Eastern Time ( 9:00 Central {Where I live}) And, no matter the time I will (hopefully) check daily!
Example of work: Making sprites for a game.
Are you following the discussion (mandatory): Yes!
Can you speak another language/languages: I speak our crazy English language, and I am learning 日本語 (Japanese)
pronouns (optional): he/him
Other: You may comment on my profile if I don't respond within 24 hours!

Oh I'm so sorry! Adding now!
Thanks!
Sorry if I came across as rude, it's hard to convey emotions in text.

__________________________________________________________
I'm currently working on PROJECT X (not final name) And, won't be making new project for a while.

I am part of the team at Astro's PFP Store, and at The Code King Mall!
You can find me here too: HZ Game Crash Prevention Certification Room, and at The Star Shooting Launcher!
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

What is your suggestion: Join https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/436711/?page=1
Why do you think it will benefit the shop: More people will know about the shop.
Would you like credit to be given for your idea: You can't really… you'll see why!
Do you have any idea of when you would like this feature to be added: Whenever you read this =)
Other: Just read the rules in the forum. (Oh, by the way, the linked forum isn't mine)

__________________________________________________________
I'm currently working on PROJECT X (not final name) And, won't be making new project for a while.

I am part of the team at Astro's PFP Store, and at The Code King Mall!
You can find me here too: HZ Game Crash Prevention Certification Room, and at The Star Shooting Launcher!
Backyard_Chickens
Scratcher
18 posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

Name: Backyard Chicken Care
When you would like the product: Whenever possible!
What you would like: A nice outro screen, if possible
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: Make it like a screen that shows info, featured comment, etc.
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product:Nope (:
Specifics: I wouldn't really like the heart, star, and follow logos, and could you make it so when you hover over a thing, it shows some more text, again, if possible!
Other: Please make it so I can edit text (you can just have it say “SAMPLE TEXT”)

Finally DO THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN, I understand if you can't!
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

Backyard_Chickens wrote:

Name: Backyard Chicken Care
When you would like the product: Whenever possible!
What you would like: A nice outro screen, if possible
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: Make it like a screen that shows info, featured comment, etc.
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product:Nope (:
Specifics: I wouldn't really like the heart, star, and follow logos, and could you make it so when you hover over a thing, it shows some more text, again, if possible!
Other: Please make it so I can edit text (you can just have it say “SAMPLE TEXT”)

Finally DO THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN, I understand if you can't!

If you'd like, I could make a pixel-art background!

__________________________________________________________
I'm currently working on PROJECT X (not final name) And, won't be making new project for a while.

I am part of the team at Astro's PFP Store, and at The Code King Mall!
You can find me here too: HZ Game Crash Prevention Certification Room, and at The Star Shooting Launcher!
tripIe-A-battery
Scratcher
500+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

Name: tripie-a-battery (taylor)
When you would like the product: ideally 12th april but there’s no rush
What you would like: signature banner
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: dimensions should be 2480x260px
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: anyone who can make a good banner
Specifics: it should say ‘taylor’ on one side, and then next to that, it should say ‘she/they - eurovision - language nerd - violin’ and if you have room, it should also say ‘do you know what i mean’ underneath/next to the text. it should be mainly purples/whites.
Other: nope

hey, i’m taylor :)
я вчу французьку мову і українську мову | i’m learning french and ukrainian | j’apprends le français et l’ukrainien

astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

HZOfficial1 wrote:

What is your suggestion: Join https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/436711/?page=1
Why do you think it will benefit the shop: More people will know about the shop.
Would you like credit to be given for your idea: You can't really… you'll see why!
Do you have any idea of when you would like this feature to be added: Whenever you read this =)
Other: Just read the rules in the forum. (Oh, by the way, the linked forum isn't mine)

Sure!

Astro Here!
Join my DMC contest! PG's and entries desperately needed! link to contest :D
Backyard_Chickens
Scratcher
18 posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

HZOfficial1 wrote:

Backyard_Chickens wrote:

Name: Backyard Chicken Care
When you would like the product: Whenever possible!
What you would like: A nice outro screen, if possible
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: Make it like a screen that shows info, featured comment, etc.
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product:Nope (:
Specifics: I wouldn't really like the heart, star, and follow logos, and could you make it so when you hover over a thing, it shows some more text, again, if possible!
Other: Please make it so I can edit text (you can just have it say “SAMPLE TEXT”)

Finally DO THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN, I understand if you can't!

If you'd like, I could make a pixel-art background!
Oh, thanks for the offer, but could you possibly make a vector one?
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

Backyard_Chickens wrote:

HZOfficial1 wrote:

Backyard_Chickens wrote:

Name: Backyard Chicken Care
When you would like the product: Whenever possible!
What you would like: A nice outro screen, if possible
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: Make it like a screen that shows info, featured comment, etc.
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product:Nope (:
Specifics: I wouldn't really like the heart, star, and follow logos, and could you make it so when you hover over a thing, it shows some more text, again, if possible!
Other: Please make it so I can edit text (you can just have it say “SAMPLE TEXT”)

Finally DO THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN, I understand if you can't!

If you'd like, I could make a pixel-art background!
Oh, thanks for the offer, but could you possibly make a vector one?
Sure, here's my best!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/831723399
(WhiteTrain64 is my alt)

__________________________________________________________
I'm currently working on PROJECT X (not final name) And, won't be making new project for a while.

I am part of the team at Astro's PFP Store, and at The Code King Mall!
You can find me here too: HZ Game Crash Prevention Certification Room, and at The Star Shooting Launcher!

Powered by DjangoBB