Discuss Scratch

niniobrien
Scratcher
100+ posts

Help with logos?

Hi… So I really want a new logo, but I want to have a logo contest, so all I am wondering is, when I choose the winner, how could I get that sprite to my downloads on a laptop? I have tried it once, but what happened was when it got to my downloads, it was there and perfect, but I was a like blocked and I could not drag it, unlike other documents. BTW my current logo is from the internet.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Oh hai there *awkward smile*. Make sure to check out my profile, my CC and my Curator Application!

“We know what we are, but know not what we may be” -William Shakespeare

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Help with logos?

Hm… You're going to have to go inside of the sprite, click on costumes, and right-click on the image you want in the navigation panel thing. Then, click “save to file” or something among those lines and save it where you want.

If it is vector, you have to convert it to bitmap before downloading.
niniobrien
Scratcher
100+ posts

Help with logos?

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

Hm… You're going to have to go inside of the sprite, click on costumes, and right-click on the image you want in the navigation panel thing. Then, click “save to file” or something among those lines and save it where you want.

ok, thanks. I tried that, and then put it to my profile pic, but it said something like this image is not valid or something. I will try again though.

Oh hai there *awkward smile*. Make sure to check out my profile, my CC and my Curator Application!

niniobrien
Scratcher
100+ posts

Help with logos?

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

IT WORKED!!!! THANKS!! I MIGHT DO A LOGO CONTEST NOW!! THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Help with logos?

niniobrien wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

IT WORKED!!!! THANKS!! I MIGHT DO A LOGO CONTEST NOW!! THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!
Your welcome. Tell me if you run into any other problems.