Discuss Scratch

cute8701X2
Scratcher
2 posts

Five nights of freddy's 2

Hey bros! I saw you were discussing Five Nights At Freddy's! My favorite is Foxy, BTW. But anyway, You might not like this, But I support the “Foxy Good Guy” theory. I'm not just saying that because he's my favorite, It's just He never really TRIES to kill you. But yeah, anyway. Sorry to barge in!
~ Cute
when green flag clicked
Forever
show variable [THE TRUTH IS REAL v]
End

Last edited by cute8701X2 (Aug. 19, 2015 16:50:29)

GamerWolf98
New to Scratch
42 posts

cute8701X2 wrote:

Hey bros! I saw you were discussing Five Nights At Freddy's! My favorite is Foxy, BTW. But anyway, You might not like this, But I support the “Foxy Good Guy” theory. I'm not just saying that because he's my favorite, It's just He never really TRIES to kill you. But yeah, anyway. Sorry to barge in!
~ Cute
when green flag clicked
Forever
show variable [THE TRUTH IS REAL v]
End

Ummm… well everyone likes Foxy, even Phone Guy… BUT…

He does try to kill you. Maybe not in the first FNAF game, for some reason (he just peaks in when he jumpscares), but in FNAF 2, he most certainly tries to kill you. I mean, he lunges straight at you, opening his mouth while he does so like he's gonna take a bite. Does he want a hug or something? I think not. He wants you in a suit just like the others do. Sorry to crash your party bruh

GOD LOVES YOU!
GamerWolf98
New to Scratch
42 posts

awesomekid0224 wrote:

kubabaluch2 wrote:

Guys, you do realise how Golden Freddy could be Fredbear? I mean, why do they have a spare when no one even uses it? And I think Jeremy is the murderer of the 5 children.
I Think it's Phone Guy.

He could be the murderer, but if so, why would he possibly bring suspicion down on himself when he wants Mike to check the suits in the back room on that weird phone call? ‘I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there…’ ‘I’m gonna try to hold out until someone checks, maybe it won't be so bad…' I personally don't think it's him.

GOD LOVES YOU!
GamerWolf98
New to Scratch
42 posts

awesomekid0224 wrote:

It's Five Nights AT Freddy's.
Also Who do YOU think is the scariest?
(Mangle)

Toy Bonnie. Absolutely. The way he peeks up out of those vents… XD

GOD LOVES YOU!
tankdestin33