Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Looking for roleplayers! Playing now! /|\ Liquid Metal - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ The RP of spies, action and tech /|\ Join Now! /|\ [RSS Feed]
BigEmster
Scratcher
100+ posts

Looking for roleplayers! Playing now! /|\ Liquid Metal - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ The RP of spies, action and tech /|\ Join Now! /|\

[bomp]

-Alex (he/him)
I live in the central daylight time zone
Join the Liquid Metal RP
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looking for roleplayers! Playing now! /|\ Liquid Metal - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ The RP of spies, action and tech /|\ Join Now! /|\

bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

aaaaaaa
Wheres the gun drawing i wanna turn them into vectors

“Those who dare to challenge the great GAMS2 will perish.”
-Universal Destroyer Silencio, 8:22:50, Wednesday August 24, 2022

Meanwhile…

“fake collabs that are actually secret SWC planning forums are extremely annoying and need to just show their true self”
-me 2022

Anyways hello there
This is my siggy.
I am the official stalker of the secret forum that i wont tell you about

There is definitely no lore when you do Shift- whatever that combination was
Just dont do it. Its not worth it.

See? Told you.

Okay fine.

Im hiding someone from existance.
Beware if you see him, for i will Obliterate whoever does so.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Removed - Encrypted Message]

Last edited by [REDACTED] (Unidentified 00:00:00)

BigEmster
Scratcher
100+ posts

wHat

-Alex (he/him)
I live in the central daylight time zone
Join the Liquid Metal RP
Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Last edited by [REDACTED] (Unidentified 00:00:00)
Woah

“Those who dare to challenge the great GAMS2 will perish.”
-Universal Destroyer Silencio, 8:22:50, Wednesday August 24, 2022

Meanwhile…

“fake collabs that are actually secret SWC planning forums are extremely annoying and need to just show their true self”
-me 2022

Anyways hello there
This is my siggy.
I am the official stalker of the secret forum that i wont tell you about

There is definitely no lore when you do Shift- whatever that combination was
Just dont do it. Its not worth it.

See? Told you.

Okay fine.

Im hiding someone from existance.
Beware if you see him, for i will Obliterate whoever does so.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sil3nci0 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Woah
bruh you kept the edit text

billibot
Scratcher
66 posts

*sneaks in * meow

scratch isn't about fame, its about fun!
when green flag clicked
forever
you can do anything if you can ;)
end
oh yeah hi! i am billibot, i come from britain but i live in georgia!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sil3nci0 wrote:

(#184)
aaaaaaa
i did it but my cubeupload won't verify me so i can't upload…

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
500+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

(#184)
aaaaaaa
Put em in a project

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

(#191)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

(#184)
aaaaaaa
Put em in a project
ok

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
billibot
Scratcher
66 posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

(#191)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

(#184)
aaaaaaa
Put em in a project
ok
what is happening

when green flag clicked
forever
end
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

billibot wrote:

*sneaks in * meow
Are you interested in joining or are you going to annoy us

Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

Why are you bumping a dead RP? (Hmm, I want to make one but now I am thinking about the effort included…). I mean it gets done activity from time to time.

If you can convince me that this isn't dead then I will sign up

Caroix / Braincells / Ur local second werido lol

Hello! I am Caroix, I have braincells.
Amount of cells not listed for “reasons”
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Caroix wrote:

Why are you bumping a dead RP? (Hmm, I want to make one but now I am thinking about the effort included…). I mean it gets done activity from time to time.

If you can convince me that this isn't dead then I will sign up
Why do you assume it's dead? Did you even look at the RP project?

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
billibot
Scratcher
66 posts

78ch3 wrote:

billibot wrote:

*sneaks in * meow
can i join btw?
when green flag clicked
forever
ask [can i join] and wait
end

when green flag clicked
forever
end
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

billibot wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

billibot wrote:

*sneaks in * meow
can i join btw?
when green flag clicked
forever
end
*facepalms* yes, I literally just asked if you wanted to join or not.

FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

billibot wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

billibot wrote:

*sneaks in * meow
can i join btw?
when green flag clicked
forever
end
*facepalms* yes, I literally just asked if you wanted to join or not.
I don't think he read your reply, lol.

This Line means this is my signature! Highlight-Shift-Down to see the shops and banners I have acquired in a sense, I work at some of them!

FlameWol's Quote of the month; Bro go watch Frieren after Journey End, It's Peak.

FlameWol, Secretary of ✿ Bee's Boutique ✿ currently moving to a 2.0

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Looking for roleplayers! Playing now! /|\ Liquid Metal - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ The RP of spies, action and tech /|\ Join Now! /|\ [RSS Feed]