Discuss Scratch

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

don't ask questions: the topic

JMar-18Torres wrote:

Lore:
Policeguy's real name is Gregory Copper. Policeguy is just a nickname.
cool

Last edited by banana3333333333 (Feb. 20, 2023 18:42:11)

siggy change for the first time since 2023!! real

select anything and shift+up/down to scroll or you can just use (THE EXTENSION THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED)

im a developer. i primarily code on scratch because the limitations are fun to try to get around. i also sometimes code in python, and i like to dabble in web design. i have a github site, here. im poor so i cant afford any web servers or domains so i have to stick with static sites

i am also a music creator. i am in the band stock and am working on a solo project. im an aspiring synthist

lis of langags i kno (cuz im a devleoper)
  • pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

publically controlled image (i do not necessarily condone this image or approve of it)
banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

possible banner for the topic?

link: https://u.cubeupload.com/fartyshardy_pppoopoo/daveCopy.png

Last edited by banana3333333333 (Feb. 21, 2023 12:53:59)

select anything and shift+up/down to scroll or you can just use (THE EXTENSION THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED)

im a developer. i primarily code on scratch because the limitations are fun to try to get around. i also sometimes code in python, and i like to dabble in web design. i have a github site, here. im poor so i cant afford any web servers or domains so i have to stick with static sites

i am also a music creator. i am in the band stock and am working on a solo project. im an aspiring synthist

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

publically controlled image (i do not necessarily condone this image or approve of it)
banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

BREAKING NEWS!

Themostboringandgramaticallycorrectnameintheentirehistoryoftheearthpaw is the first cat to talk to Icon. Themostboringandgramaticallycorrectnameintheentirehistoryoftheearthpaw gets their warrior status and becomes Themostboringandgramaticallycorrectnameintheentirehistoryoftheearthname.

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello, internet. Welcome to “Don't ask questions” theory. I'm your co-host because k0d3rrr is in fart school or something.
On today's episode, I'm going to bring up a theory.
We have gathered information from many sources including JMar themselves, so we believe..

DAQ takes place in OHIO!

JMar-18Torres wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

banana3333333333 wrote:

Why can't we ask questions?
probably means “don't ask why this exists”
It's more in the sense of “don't overthink it.” For example:
  • How do the cats know what some human concepts they've never encountered, such as flags, are?
  • How did Definitelynotevilpaw survive being cut in half?
  • If Ringi was a human in life, why is he made of serotonin?
  • Why are quadrupedal animals not allowed in 3D Hut, but they are allowed in the donut shop and bakery?
  • Why can clan cats and the backup dancers speak to humans, but the loners living on Bambi's farm can't?
  • What the heck are cockatrices and basilisks doing in this universe?
  • Where did the clans come from? As in, who founded them?
  • Why do leaders' names end in “star” if the afterlife is no longer called Starclan?
  • What happens to gods and spirits who die?
  • How is Boyfriend not dead?
  • Where does Don't Ask Questions take place? Ohio.

In the above quote, if you highlight the last part of the list, you can reveal a secret message.
Piecing this all together, it makes sense. Playing adventures in purpleclan, it truly felt like a normal day in Ohio. SCP's exist in this universe? SCP's only exist in Ohio! So all in all…

DAQ is placed in ohio.

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana3333333333 wrote:

We have gathered information from many sources including JMar themselves, so we believe..

DAQ takes place in OHIO!

JMar-18Torres wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

banana3333333333 wrote:

Why can't we ask questions?
probably means “don't ask why this exists”
It's more in the sense of “don't overthink it.” For example:
  • How do the cats know what some human concepts they've never encountered, such as flags, are?
  • How did Definitelynotevilpaw survive being cut in half?
  • If Ringi was a human in life, why is he made of serotonin?
  • Why are quadrupedal animals not allowed in 3D Hut, but they are allowed in the donut shop and bakery?
  • Why can clan cats and the backup dancers speak to humans, but the loners living on Bambi's farm can't?
  • What the heck are cockatrices and basilisks doing in this universe?
  • Where did the clans come from? As in, who founded them?
  • Why do leaders' names end in “star” if the afterlife is no longer called Starclan?
  • What happens to gods and spirits who die?
  • How is Boyfriend not dead?
  • Where does Don't Ask Questions take place? Ohio.

In the above quote, if you highlight the last part of the list, you can reveal a secret message.
Piecing this all together, it makes sense. Playing adventures in purpleclan, it truly felt like a normal day in Ohio. SCP's exist in this universe? SCP's only exist in Ohio! So all in all…

DAQ is placed in ohio.
Bruh

Rules that can only be seen on the forums:
banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ extremely complicated vector art that i created for no reason
it's icon but in cat form

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana3333333333 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ extremely complicated vector art that i created for no reason
it's icon but in cat form
_meow_

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

lol

Last edited by banana3333333333 (Feb. 21, 2023 14:54:46)

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

JMar-18Torres
Scratcher
500+ posts

banana3333333333 wrote:

Hello, internet. Welcome to “Don't ask questions” theory. I'm your co-host because k0d3rrr is in fart school or something.

DAQ takes place in OHIO!

-snip-

DAQ is placed in ohio.
Don't Ask Questions does indeed take place in Ohio. At first the setting was purely a joke, but now the series genuinely takes place in Ohio. Where exactly in Ohio is deliberately left vague, mainly so I don't have to do as much research.

Hi. I'm Hydra. I use she/they pronouns.
I use this account for forums only. If you want to talk to me outside the forums, my main account is hydraulics-.
Here's my Purpleclan/Dave and Bambi crossover AU, Don't Ask Questions.
This game, The Growing Grapevine, is my life's work.
Follow ParrotPrincess and -RobinJasmine- ; they're pretty cool.
Treatise. Manifesto. Treatise. Manifesto. Treatise. Manifesto. Treatise. Manifesto. Treatise. Manifesto. Treatise…
RoboTheRando
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh wow dead joke haha so funny /j

Hi there, the name's Robo.
I like Super Mario (and SMG4 because of that,) D&B, FNF (semi-former community member), Sonic, Mandela Catalogue, Moral Orel, Omori, and probably more I can't be bothered to fit in here.
when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [Moral Orel Outro v]
end
Image Credit: PikaVivi2005
Cat-----
Scratcher
500+ posts

i have a question

I'm inactive. Kinda done with Scratch. Thanks for three fun years!

Hi! Welcome to my signature!

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cat----- wrote:

i have a question
*spacetime collapses*

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

Cat----- wrote:

i have a question
*spacetime collapses*
dead joke

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

EzriGamer26
Scratcher
100+ posts

ok, i won't ask any questions!

STAN SQUID SISTERS ❤️❤️❤️
Bruh Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
BRUH BABY uh…. whyyyy did i make this my signature?
EzriGamer26

MY EVIL KUMQUAT GUARDS!!!!!1!!!
Do NOT bump me or I will bump you!

(>=D)
THE EVIL KUMQUAT IS HERE!!!!
banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

EzriGamer26 wrote:

ok, i won't ask any questions!
c0nt1nu1ng d3ad j0ke

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

themostboringandgrammaticallycorrectnameintheentirehistoryoftheearthname becomes deputy.

lore update:
randompaw becomes randomqueen and is mated with themostboringandgrammaticallycorrectnameintheentirehistoryoftheearthname.

lore update 2:
randomqueen has 2 kits. olderbrotherkit and kitkit

Last edited by banana3333333333 (Feb. 23, 2023 13:52:14)

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

oooh

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/hydraulics-/#comments-254363933

Last edited by banana3333333333 (Feb. 23, 2023 16:56:32)

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

banana3333333333 wrote:

oooh

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/hydraulics-/#comments-254363933
ok so that chat conversation continued past that point but i was too lazy to update it so that's why i added the link.

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

mythic_mew
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi what is this topic?

Rosalina and Iono are pretty cool
theexistor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, I'm here to ask a question

pls post here