Discuss Scratch

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Now Hiring | Coding Hut™️ | premium code and art AND WE NOW MAKE ANYTHING!!!

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Because you pretended to be a staff member when you weren't in 2 different shops, were very rude to me and my friends and staff members, and I also found you scammed people and made them download viruses. So don't listen to this guy.
He scammed people!?

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Because you pretended to be a staff member when you weren't in 2 different shops, were very rude to me and my friends and staff members, and I also found you scammed people and made them download viruses. So don't listen to this guy.
He scammed people!?
from what I've heard and other people (I heard on his profile), yes, he did.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

-snip-
I agree !
I'm guessing it's an agreement to my above post, so YEAH!
(and the owner is not very active tbh)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
KatyNova
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm not sure if you remember but a while ago you were interested in a service that could find companies employees. Well it is finally up. If you want check it out here the link.

Hi I’m Katy a Scratcher and person on the internet.
Check out my Profile
VIBES Radio - Giving Good VIBES 24/7
This signature is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to make important life decisions.
Please note that the humor in this signature is not intended for individuals without a sense of humor. If you don't have one, we apologize for any confusion, offense, or boredom caused.