Discuss Scratch

Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Deleting comments makes notifications act weird

Deleting comments while they are still “New” in your notifications tab seems to cause the two below notifications to show as “New” even when they are not.

Not particularly urgent, just potentially annoying
cookieclickerer33
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Adzboy wrote:

Deleting comments while they are still “New” in your notifications tab seems to cause the two below notifications to show as “New” even when they are not.

Strange because you can’t delete comments as far as I know

make the new block colors optional
Any mod, by the tiny chance you see this, please for the love of everyone using scratch, I don’t care how it’s implemented or if it’s on by default
Add this as an option, it makes block colors impossible to distinguish for me and many others who are color deficient, you have not made it easier to distinguish between them but much much harder. Please hear my plea and pass this to the engineers before it’s too late, it may be soon seeing the feedback fourm for them be closed after the new like and favorite icons where added, please do all that is within your power to pass this to the developers.

Scott the woz episode 300 leaked!!?!?
Banner made by 64Lu
She/her pronouns
Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cookieclickerer33 wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

Strange because you can’t delete comments as far as I know
On your profile you can.

Also if the ST does it

Last edited by Adzboy (Dec. 5, 2022 19:25:55)

Knightbot63
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can replicate. It's very annoying when I already read a comment and it says that you didn't read it.

Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump