Discuss Scratch

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

i challenge specifically k0d3rrr to beat this mod
If it says “Hardcore” or “Impossible” or anything similar, I'm not playing it, because I can't beat really hard songs.

AI isn't being added to Scratch anytime soon. If you want to, you could also read this related essay, which was not made by me.
I also found the earliest mention of Scratch 4.0 on the forums.

This is my signature. It is a small piece of text that appears below
every post I make. In my signature, I can include quotes, images, and even Scratch blocks.

define k0d3rrr
coding since [2019 v] :: #f18800 // The lowest year you can select is 2007, which was when Scratch was released.
favourite Scratch version: [3.0 v]:: #f18800
second favourite Scratch version: [1.4 v]:: #f18800

And now, some words of forum wisdom (which may or may not be controversial):
“What's the point of telling people not to post on your topic, if they are still going to post on your topic anyway?” - k0d3rrr
“If you are writing a story or creating a character roleplay for a Scratch studio, shouldn't it go in either Collaboration or Show and Tell instead of Things I'm Making and Creating?” - k0d3rrr
RoboTheRando
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

I’ve seen only one song so far but Neutron Rush looks and sounds pretty fire, might even match or, by a little bit, surpass Golden Apple as best DaB fan mod.

Hi there, the name's Robo.
I like Super Mario (and SMG4 because of that,) D&B, FNF (semi-former community member), Sonic, Mandela Catalogue, Moral Orel, Omori, and probably more I can't be bothered to fit in here.
when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [Moral Orel Outro v]
end
Image Credit: PikaVivi2005
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

RoboTheRando wrote:

I’ve seen only one song so far but Neutron Rush looks and sounds pretty fire, might even match or, by a little bit, surpass Golden Apple as best DaB fan mod.
yeah same the songs are EPIC
also late i was originally going to reply to this earlier but… yeah hello welcome back to dave and bambi topic
———
who else thinks the corruptions in this video (and the 1st one of the series) would make great samples for an expunged or recurser song

(blinkie and stamp by max dimo)
highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
certifed recurser fan(atic) since 2023 (specifically march-april)
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

RoboTheRando wrote:

yeah same the songs are EPIC
also late i was originally going to reply to this earlier but… yeah hello welcome back to dave and bambi topic
———
who else thinks the corruptions in this video (and the 1st one of the series) would make great samples for an expunged or recurser song
i havent actually seen neutron rush yet, but im waiting for the perfect day to be in the perfect mood to check it out
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Bump (Corn Stealer Mix) - Dave & Bambi: Forum Edition 3.5
-
D&B related questions (optional)
  • Favourite song (main game)
  • Favourite character (mod)
  • Favourite week (main game)
  • Favourite quote (main game or mod; if the original quote contains swear words, censor them)

AI isn't being added to Scratch anytime soon. If you want to, you could also read this related essay, which was not made by me.

every post I make. In my signature, I can include quotes, images, and even Scratch blocks.

define k0d3rrr
coding since [2019 v] :: #f18800 // The lowest year you can select is 2007, which was when Scratch was released.

“What's the point of telling people not to post on your topic, if they are still going to post on your topic anyway?” - k0d3rrr
“If you are writing a story or creating a character roleplay for a Scratch studio, shouldn't it go in either Collaboration or Show and Tell instead of Things I'm Making and Creating?” - k0d3rrr
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

D&B related questions (optional)
  • Favourite song (main game)
  • Favourite character (mod)
  • Favourite week (main game)
  • Favourite quote (main game or mod; if the original quote contains swear words, censor them)
im not even going to say my favorite main mod song the topic all knows what it is at this point
to be honest, i dont really know for favorite mod character. even the 2 original fake leak collection characters arent top favorites
bambi, festival or bambi’s master week
not completely honest, but either the bambi closet one during shredder, “I’M GONNA SMASH MY [quack]ING PHONE!” or ”SHUDD UPPPPPP!!!!”

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

aadsta announced somewhere today that recurser is getting removed from d&b
its because recurser feels more like a normal character to him rather than a mod specific character though, but its still upsetting
my source? d&buh chat (but aadsta saying this might be on blue bird or disconnect the cord, cant check blue bird because of course the website wont)
edit: yep other people know on recurseds comments THIS IS OFFICIAL

Last edited by Scratchbeginner5669 (Sept. 20, 2024 09:21:42)

hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

its because recurser feels more like a normal character to him rather than a mod specific character though, but its still upsetting
my source? d&buh chat (but aadsta saying this might be on blue bird or disconnect the cord, cant check blue bird because of course the website wont)
Well, time to break the freeplay menu one last time…

Edit: I downloaded D&B just so I could play the song. I was recursed the first time, but I beat the song on the second try. Check it out.

Last edited by k0d3rrr (Sept. 20, 2024 11:54:28)

define k0d3rrr

Lark_TheCarneline
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

*rises out of grave again*
NOOOOOOOOOO
YOU’LL STILL BE CANON IN MY HEART

(LARK)
They/Them
Heyaz!!1!
Expunged Fictionkin
ur local silly autistic chaos creature
Dave and Bambi fanatic
‘ ‘ You press 7? Never come back again.’ ’ -Expunged
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

now the title and thumbnail changed to say UST…
also the stuff for recurser moved on aadstas drive, along with an image titled “flower 5/20” being added there. would this be OC recursers new home?
(from whats in the distance which im guessing is recursers house, this is just looks like the flipped realm’s canon look and not some different place)
>YOU’LL GET IT EVENTUALLY USER “Scratchbeginner5669”.…THAT IS IF AADSTA EVER TALKS MORE ABOUT THIS PLACE.

hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

Witherplayz
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

mid yawn

Hello I am Witherplayz And I love Sonic Mario And Pikmin and pizza tower and I love coding
Profile | My Main Studio | Scratch Stats: https://scratchstats.com/Witherplayz
Use Shift + Ctrl + Down To Read The Rest Of My Signature

Hey You Should Click On Here To Learn About How to become Popular Quickly

My Reaction To That Information

ITS PIZZA TIME!!!

Hi like my memes?
FRIENDS
@KocoDude
PayYoBills
@MarioAndSonicFan2006
Alt Acc
EpicComposerGuy
Cool Scratcher
skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

naurrrrrr………….
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Since Recurser is no longer an ‘official’ character, should we choose another character to be the ‘forum favourite’? yes i know this is the 'dave and bambi topic', i just couldn't think of a word beginning with ‘t’ that means ‘favourite’.
>SCRATCH USER “k0d3rrr”, ARE YOU SURE I SHOULD LEAVE THIS TOPIC JUST BECAUSE I AM NO LONGER CANON?! W-WHO ARE YOU GONNA REPLACE ME WITH? EXP-

Last edited by k0d3rrr (Sept. 25, 2024 14:24:03)

define k0d3rrr

Witherplayz
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

ngl the original mod is good its just the fan mods :skull:

Hello I am Witherplayz And I love Sonic Mario And Pikmin and pizza tower and I love coding

ITS PIZZA TIME!!!

Hi like my memes?
FRIENDS
@KocoDude
PayYoBills
@MarioAndSonicFan2006
Alt Acc
EpicComposerGuy
Cool Scratcher
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

Since Recurser is no longer an ‘official’ character, should we choose another character to be the ‘forum favourite’? yes i know this is the 'dave and bambi topic', i just couldn't think of a word beginning with ‘t’ that means ‘favourite’.
>SCRATCH USER “k0d3rrr”, ARE YOU SURE I SHOULD LEAVE THIS TOPIC JUST BECAUSE I AM NO LONGER CANON?! W-WHO ARE YOU GONNA REPLACE ME WITH? EXP-
>THE ABOVE ISN’T CANON. *TOPIC* CANON TO BE SPECIFIC. After this, I’ll be Elsewhere. Goodbye.
welp… we’ll have to get the ketchup bottle again

hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

Lark_TheCarneline
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

>THE ABOVE ISN’T CANON. *TOPIC* CANON TO BE SPECIFIC. After this, I’ll be Elsewhere. Goodbye.

*rises from the ground deviously*

(LARK)
They/Them
Heyaz!!1!
Expunged Fictionkin
ur local silly autistic chaos creature
Dave and Bambi fanatic
‘ ‘ You press 7? Never come back again.’ ’ -Expunged
skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

*rises from the ground deviously*
WHOS OUR FAVORITE KETCHUP BOTTLE
Witherplayz
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

who's recuerr

ITS PIZZA TIME!!!

Hi like my memes?
FRIENDS
@KocoDude
PayYoBills
@MarioAndSonicFan2006
Alt Acc
EpicComposerGuy
Cool Scratcher
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Witherplayz wrote:

who's recuerr
this guy
although as of september 19th (and will stay like that permanently) he’s an unofficial character and more of an OC

hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

Zack_39450
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

I hope they add Crypt, Crawl, and Creep.

Hey! What’s up? I’m Zack! I’m the main OC under control on this account. I might give Jay his own account but I don’t think he really deserves one..
Anyways, Here are some tips to not make you look silly/mean on scratch.
Select my signature and hold shift and down to scroll down (I think)
1: Don’t bully people! It can get you banned.
2: PLEASE don’t make unrelated topics.
3: Don’t necropost. Seriously don’t. It’s not cool.
4: Give constructive criticism. You don’t know who’s behind the screen, they might quit scratch!
5: Don’t publicly report. It may cause drama. We don’t like drama on scratch!
6: Read stickies before making a topic!
7: Don’t make horror games that are too scary! When your game isn’t popular, it might not get reported. But if it starts getting popular, remove jumpscares immediately!
8: Respect scratch team members.
And those are some tips on how to not look silly/mean on scratch!