Discuss Scratch

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

BRAND NEW! || Nightbucks || NEED SHOPS & WORKERS!

About · Forms · FAQ ·
· Shops · Accounts · Rulebook · Other

About
Nightbucks is a currency made by @warriorcatsfreakalt.
How it works is that in order to start earning you must either make an account and sign up for a job or sign up your shop. Once your job is given, you will start earning Nightbucks instantly! The symbol for Nightbucks is ☾

If you require assistance or have a question, contact @Night_Bucks.
Roles & Role info
Founder - Original creator of the forum.
Owner - The current owner of the currency.
Co-owner - Takes over when the Owner goes on vacation, plus the permissions of a Manager.
Manager - Can add and remove strikes as well as accept shops and temporarily blacklist people with permission by the Owner
New Manager - Can accept shops and give strikes.
Veteran - Originally had a job but is now retired.
Shop owner - Owns or signed up a shop. Has permission to ask to remove their shop from the currency.
Customer - Just a customer.
Job money amounts
Founder/Owner - 25 per hour
Co-owner - 20 per day
Shop owner - 19 per day
Manager - 15 per day
New Manager - 12 per day
Veteran - 10 per day
Customer - 5 per day

Last edited by warriorcatsfreakalt (Oct. 2, 2022 21:56:37)

INACTIVITY NOTICE: I will be more inactive on scratch, being on whenever I can. I am losing all internet connection abilities tomorrow at the comfort of my home. To check scratch, I must travel to the library or such. Please do NOT remove me from any things, I am trying my best to be as active as possible.

Panther wrote:

Generation VIIII (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Panther

She/her · Cat-obsessed · Writer · Roleplayer · Forumer

Make the world a better place!

Active in Requests forum mostly.
warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

About · Forms · FAQ ·

Add a shop form
Username -
Host's username -
What your shop is about -
Have you read the rulebook? -
Why do you choose Nightbucks? -
Why should we choose you? -
Shop link -
Account form
Username -
Preferred Nickname -
Preferred job (not garunteed) -
Your qualifications -
Why should we choose you? -
Can you be trusted to never abuse any power? -
Other information -
Vacation/Leave
When will you come back if at all? -
When does the vacation/leave begin? -
When should we do an activity check if your coming back? -
Other information -

If you wish to ask a question, just ask it and it will either be awnsered or put in the FAQ section.

Last edited by warriorcatsfreakalt (Sept. 5, 2022 14:18:43)

INACTIVITY NOTICE: I will be more inactive on scratch, being on whenever I can. I am losing all internet connection abilities tomorrow at the comfort of my home. To check scratch, I must travel to the library or such. Please do NOT remove me from any things, I am trying my best to be as active as possible.

Panther wrote:

Generation VIIII (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Panther

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

About · Forms · FAQ ·
FAQ
We currently have no questions to awsner here.

Panther wrote:

Panther

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

About · Forms · FAQ ·
Shops using Nightbucks

Last edited by warriorcatsfreakalt (Sept. 26, 2022 00:35:10)

Panther wrote:

Panther

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

About · Forms · FAQ ·
Accounts
@warriorcatsfreakalt/Midnight - 500☾ - Founder & Owner
@BLITZet-Studios/Rakiia - 20☾ - Co-Owner

Last edited by warriorcatsfreakalt (Sept. 27, 2022 00:38:07)

Panther wrote:

Panther

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

About · Forms · FAQ ·
Rulebook
1.0 - You must not be disrespectful or rude in any way.
1.1 - This can result in a temporary blacklist or a strike, depending on how rude you were.
2.0 - Shops must be more than 1 week old unless they are confirmed by the owner.
2.1 - We do not want to associate or be paired with new, troll shops.
3.0 - Breaking any of the scratch Community Guidelines will result in an instant blacklist.
3.1 - This is because we absolutely enforce the community guidelines.
4.0 - Breaking any of the rules here will result in varying punishments, based off of what rule(s) you broke and how much.
4.1 - We enforce our rules here as they are important.
5.0 - Workers are enforced to do their job correctly.
5.1 - They will be reminded if they accidently do something incorrect.

Last edited by warriorcatsfreakalt (Sept. 4, 2022 23:08:20)

Panther wrote:

Panther

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

About · Forms · FAQ ·
Recourses
Advertising the Currency
[b]Hello there! I am from [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/627580/?page=1]Nightbucks[/url] and would like to ask you if your shop would like to join the currency. Interested? Click [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/627580/?page=1]this[/url] link! Thank you for your time.[/b]

Panther wrote:

Panther

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump!

Panther wrote:

Panther

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump!
Bring Up My Post

Last edited by warriorcatsfreakalt (Sept. 5, 2022 14:13:38)

Panther wrote:

Panther

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Reserved for future use.

Last edited by warriorcatsfreakalt (Sept. 6, 2022 15:36:12)

Panther wrote:

Panther

BLITZet-Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

warriorcatsfreakalt wrote:

Hello there! I am from Nightbucks and would like to ask you if your shop would like to join the currency. Interested? Click this link! Thank you for your time.

I would rather you use our online order form because it also Has a partner form and currencies are considered as partners to us to Can you please do that i will give you the link to our online order form Order/Application Form

Rakiia ('༎ຶ{}༎ຶ) ⛧BitterSweet Studios⛧ CEO⛧☯ ♕Director Of Crown Coin♕

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

BLITZet-Studios wrote:

Hello there! I am from Nightbucks and would like to ask you if your shop would like to join the currency. Interested? Click this link! Thank you for your time.

I would rather you use our online order form because it also Has a partner form and currencies are considered as partners to us to Can you please do that i will give you the link to our online order form Order/Application Form
Will do!

Panther wrote:

Panther

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

BLITZet-Studios wrote:

Done!

Panther wrote:

Panther

BLITZet-Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

BLITZet-Studios wrote:

Done!

Ok I Have Seen your request Check back in 30 minutes and i should have it all done you can check it here Status Spreadsheet

We are a very professional shop

Also if we are to Join i would like our old amount for currency

Last edited by BLITZet-Studios (Sept. 6, 2022 16:28:43)

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi,

Please note that we do not join federations or currencies at the Websecure Shop OR The Winter Shop 6.0. We clearly state that next to the partner form, which should have been used.

Thanks!

edit: if you're confused, you posted in my shop a bit ago about this.

Last edited by GrilledCheeseBurrito (Sept. 15, 2022 15:57:34)

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

Hi,

Please note that we do not join federations or currencies at the Websecure Shop OR The Winter Shop 6.0. We clearly state that next to the partner form, which should have been used.

Thanks!

edit: if you're confused, you posted in my shop a bit ago about this.
Ah, alright.

Panther wrote:

Panther

BLITZet-Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Im Here
400/1000

almost halfway

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

BLITZet-Studios wrote:

Im Here
400/1000

almost halfway
Wdym 400/1000?

Panther wrote:

Panther

BLITZet-Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

BLITZet-Studios wrote:

Im Here
400/1000

almost halfway
Wdym 400/1000?

follower count until BitterSweet studios Is revamped and reopened

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

BLITZet-Studios wrote:

BLITZet-Studios wrote:

Im Here
400/1000

almost halfway
Wdym 400/1000?

follower count until BitterSweet studios Is revamped and reopened
Oh okay

Panther wrote:

Panther