Discuss Scratch

FFMU
Scratcher
11 posts

FFMU

Hello there! Welcome to the official FFMU forum!

FFMU
-MARVEL-FANFACTION-
Scratcher
500+ posts

FFMU

Hey, is there anything I can do besides voice acting? (animation, writing, directing, producing, etc.)

I create comics that are at least halfway decent.
My biggest inspirations are Stan-Lee, Cafu, Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore + Others.
FFMU
Scratcher
11 posts

FFMU

-MARVEL-FANFACTION- wrote:

Hey, is there anything I can do besides voice acting? (animation, writing, directing, producing, etc.)
Of course! We need writers, animators, music, stuff like that.

FFMU
-MARVEL-FANFACTION-
Scratcher
500+ posts

FFMU

hey, about how long will the movies be??

My biggest inspirations are Stan-Lee, Cafu, Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore + Others.
FFMU
Scratcher
11 posts

FFMU

Well, the movies will be around 90 minutes or 2 hours. The films will be released in separate scenes though to avoid lag. Each movie will be released in full length format on YouTube. Does that answer your question?

FFMU
-MARVEL-FANFACTION-
Scratcher
500+ posts

FFMU

FFMU wrote:

Well, the movies will be around 90 minutes or 2 hours. The films will be released in separate scenes though to avoid lag. Each movie will be released in full length format on YouTube. Does that answer your question?
yes.

10zach06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FFMU

hows it goin? when does hulk start

No longer making projects, but you can chat with me forums and the comments!
FFMU
Scratcher
11 posts

FFMU

10zach06 wrote:

Well I'm still working on Iron Man and Hawkeye as they are the main focuses for now but I do have an idea for an episode I want you to write

FFMU
10zach06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FFMU

FFMU wrote:

10zach06 wrote:

Well I'm still working on Iron Man and Hawkeye as they are the main focuses for now but I do have an idea for an episode I want you to write
alright. what is it

FFMU
Scratcher
11 posts

FFMU

10zach06 wrote:

FFMU wrote:

10zach06 wrote:

alright. what is it
Basically, Bruce meets a woman with a problem: she is worried that she is going to die of a disease that I'm still thinking about at the moment. Bruce must help her, but the only cure can be found at the heart of a country that has never been travelled to: Wakanda

FFMU
10zach06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FFMU

FFMU wrote:

10zach06 wrote:

FFMU wrote:

10zach06 wrote:

alright. what is it
Basically, Bruce meets a woman with a problem: she is worried that she is going to die of a disease that I'm still thinking about at the moment. Bruce must help her, but the only cure can be found at the heart of a country that has never been travelled to: Wakanda
sounds cool!

GalvanisedLuke
Scratcher
100+ posts

FFMU

hello
FFMU
Scratcher
11 posts

FFMU

-VizioComics- wrote:

are u still gonna use my logos?? i don't really care if you do just Curious
Yeah I will