Discuss Scratch

Josh0221
Scratcher
9 posts

What is Scratch cloud host url

Turbowarp cloud host url is: wss://clouddata.turbowarp.org

Is there a cloud host URL for scratch?

Last edited by Josh0221 (Aug. 21, 2022 07:10:03)

Josh0221
Scratcher
9 posts

Last edited by Josh0221 (Aug. 21, 2022 07:10:33)

Vadik1
Scratcher
500+ posts

wss://clouddata.scratch.mit.edu/
You can see it for yourself by opening browser developer tools, switching to “Networking” tab, there selecting “WS” (WebSockets) and then visiting some page of a project with cloud variables.

The problem with clouddata.scratch.mit.edu is that while starting connection it requires providing account credentials of scratch account with Scratcher status, but TurboWarp doesn't (and never will) support working with scratch accounts.

I mostly make 3D projects. Here are some of them:

cosmo-zero
Scratcher
8 posts

What kind of server can I use?
dumbcoder7980
Scratcher
4 posts

at least when you paste it to turbowarp packager options it will access scratch via wss protocol and interfere with scratch
CST1229
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cosmo-zero wrote:

(#4)
What kind of server can I use?
Any cloud variable server that uses Scratch 3.0's protocol but doesn't require authentication (for example, anything based on Sheep_maker's primitive-cloud-server or TurboWarp's own cloud-server.)

dumbcoder7980 wrote:

(#5)
at least when you paste it to turbowarp packager options it will access scratch via wss protocol and interfere with scratch
It won't (because as people said before, it requires authentication).

Last edited by CST1229 (June 6, 2023 13:37:36)

This is a signature. It's a piece of text that appears below every post I write. Click here to learn more, including how to make your own.

Thanks Jeffalo
RIP assets image hosting. 2013?-2023

Paradoxiam
Scratcher
100+ posts

dumbcoder7980 wrote:

Is this not Necroposting?

Hey, I'm paradoxiam!
You might consider me a very helpful person or a nuisance, whatever You call me, one thing never changes
My username and my life
Scratch is desecrating before our very lives whether you know it or not, We each live in our own paradox, it's something that we can never escape from