Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

crosspoint1 wrote:

Pfp is charrmy in Sonic 3 movie
what have you done now im imagining charmy saying “ya like jazz”

————————————————–WALUIGI FOR PRESIDENT CLUB 2024———————————————
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29514208
—————————————————JOIN NOW TO GET THIS BEAUTIFUL PURPLE MAN IN OFFICE———————————————————
IF YOU JOIN US YOU WILL RECIEVE:
-Money*
-Waluigi The Movie*
-Waluigi Merch*
-The Satisfaction of electing a fictional video game character into office
-Mercy when Waluigi conquers the Universe
*Not Guaranteed
JOIN TODAY! DON'T WAIT, DON'T DELAY! GO TO https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29514208 AND POST AS MUCH WALUIGI-RELATED** PROJECTS THERE AS YOU CAN! LET THIS MOVEMENT GAIN TRACTION!! PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE SOMEWHERE, TOO!
**non-waluigi projects will also be begrudgingly accepted
—————————————————JOIN NOW TO GET THIS BEAUTIFUL PURPLE MAN IN OFFICE———————————————————
EpicGamerBerdly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

crosspoint1 wrote:

Pfp is charrmy in Sonic 3 movie
Charmy gets shot in Sonic 3

“Now I see. You deny your weapon its purpose! It yearns to bathe in the blood of your enemies… but you hold it back!”

“We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes, the DNA of the soul.”

“Like I said, kids are cruel, Jack. And I'm very in touch with my inner child.”

“Nanomachines, son! They harden in response to physical trauma. You can't hurt me, Jack!”
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

That-One-Mega-Man wrote:

quartlaz wrote:

I once had an idea to make a sequel to Sonic Labyrinth where you would go through massive dungeons and it would be on Scratch
if you do
please
for the love of god
ACTUALLY MAKE HIM FAST
the point of labyrinth is that eggman made him slow

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm scarlett/monika :3
bi
she/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
YanagiJuniper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

quartlaz wrote:

That-One-Mega-Man wrote:

quartlaz wrote:

I once had an idea to make a sequel to Sonic Labyrinth where you would go through massive dungeons and it would be on Scratch
if you do
please
for the love of god
ACTUALLY MAKE HIM FAST
Yes and he has a spindash
And it's actually basically Sonic 3D Blast but in open world mazes and in a top down perspecting
no make him slow and no spindash but yes drop dash for some reason

(Highlight–>Shift+down to read)

Hey. I'm Yanagi Juniper. I'm the creator of Stunt Egg The Series!

I haven't been working on that.

I'm an aspiring actor/singer/operatic tenor and I love music a lot.

Here's some musicals I like:

Here's some operettas and operas also:

I have a few pretty obvious biases, if you recognize any of these composers and conductors.

And a few plays, while I'm at it:

I also like some video games, but I don't really feel like putting pictures of those.

Just know that I like good games, and I don't like terrible bad awful games.
EpicGamerBerdly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YanagiJuniper wrote:

quartlaz wrote:

That-One-Mega-Man wrote:

quartlaz wrote:

if you do
please
for the love of god
ACTUALLY MAKE HIM FAST
And it's actually basically Sonic 3D Blast but in open world mazes and in a top down perspecting
Just like super op drop dash

“Now I see. You deny your weapon its purpose! It yearns to bathe in the blood of your enemies… but you hold it back!”

“We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes, the DNA of the soul.”

“Like I said, kids are cruel, Jack. And I'm very in touch with my inner child.”

“Nanomachines, son! They harden in response to physical trauma. You can't hurt me, Jack!”
Polargaming64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

That moment when you find the perfect Sonic meme but it has Frontiers spoilers so you can’t post it

I’m Polar! I’m an artist and designer. When I’m not drawing, I am usually playing video games (my favorite is Persona 4 Golden). I’m currently playing Yakuza Kiwami 2, The Talos Principle and Bendy and the Dark Revival.
You can find me in a few forums, but mainly the Sonic the Hedgehog and Nintendo ones.
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Polargaming64 wrote:

That moment when you find the perfect Sonic meme but it has Frontiers spoilers so you can’t post it
spollers pure sage or whatever the blue-haired form is?

Last edited by JTanner2026 (Jan. 29, 2023 02:20:02)

bi
she/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
crosspoint1
Scratcher
100+ posts

EpicGamerBerdly wrote:

YanagiJuniper wrote:

quartlaz wrote:

That-One-Mega-Man wrote:

quartlaz wrote:

if you do
please
for the love of god
ACTUALLY MAKE HIM FAST
Just like super op drop dash
And here is where we get Sega's logic from: Drop dash is op, so why make him fast if he's op? Then he'll be ultra op. And then if they do that, they'll have to change his name to OP the hedgehog because it's false advertising and some spoiled brat will sue sega 1,000,000 V-Buck and Sega will go bankrupt and sonic WILL DIE. You don't want that to happen do you?

“Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around or hurt you”- Rick Astley
RoboTheRando
Scratcher
100+ posts

crosspoint1 wrote:

RoboTheRando wrote:

YanagiJuniper wrote:

the storybook games are actually bad
Storybook games?
Alright, Story Book games in a nutshell: Storybook games are only on the wii (and maybe steam idk) and started with Sonic and the Secret Rings and ended with the second game, sonic and the blackknight. Sonic and the secret rings was released in 2007 and was worked on by half of the sonic team (The other half was currently working on sonic 06). The plot is something like sonic has to collect 7 secret rings for some evil guy or he dies by a flaming arrow. He also meets alternate versions of his friends. The most hated thing about this game is that you have ‘steer’ sonic with the wii remote like you would in mariokart making this game highly awkward. There are also many glitches. Sonic and the BlackKnight is the most iconic game of the storybook series and involves king arthur becoming corrupted by immortality. The game features swordfighting gameplay and, like Sonic and the Secret Rings, also include alternate versions of sonic's friends as characters from King Arthur stories. Oh, and by the way, I never played either one of these games.
OHHHH! I was wondering what the dude was talking about.
I really liked Sonic and the Secret Rings when I was 6.4 years old, I still do but it probably doesn’t hold up as well as I remember it did, but that’s ok.

Hi there, the name's Robo.
I like Super Mario (and SMG4 because of that,) D&B, FNF (semi-former community member), Sonic, Mandela Catalogue, Moral Orel, Omori, and probably more I can't be bothered to fit in here.
when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [Moral Orel Outro v]
end
Image Credit: PikaVivi2005
Polargaming64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I’m Polar! I’m an artist and designer. When I’m not drawing, I am usually playing video games (my favorite is Persona 4 Golden). I’m currently playing Yakuza Kiwami 2, The Talos Principle and Bendy and the Dark Revival.
You can find me in a few forums, but mainly the Sonic the Hedgehog and Nintendo ones.
cookie_coder04
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys, I'm gonna make Sonic characters in Gacha Club (the sequel to Gacha Life, which it is also commonly mistaken for) again.
Can I post it here when I'm done or are you guys just gonna call me cringe and argue again?

MOVED TO @_staticcord
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Polargaming64 wrote:

The funny

AI isn't being added to Scratch anytime soon. If you want to, you could also read this related essay, which was not made by me.
I also found the earliest mention of Scratch 4.0 on the forums.

This is my signature. It is a small piece of text that appears below
every post I make. In my signature, I can include quotes, images, and even Scratch blocks.

define k0d3rrr
coding since [2019 v] :: #f18800 // The lowest year you can select is 2007, which was when Scratch was released.
favourite Scratch version: [3.0 v]:: #f18800
second favourite Scratch version: [1.4 v]:: #f18800

And now, some words of forum wisdom (which may or may not be controversial):
“What's the point of telling people not to post on your topic, if they are still going to post on your topic anyway?” - k0d3rrr
“If you are writing a story or creating a character roleplay for a Scratch studio, shouldn't it go in either Collaboration or Show and Tell instead of Things I'm Making and Creating?” - k0d3rrr
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Polargaming64 wrote:

i've always wondered why it happens that one time
nothing becomes of it though so it's either there to try to be funny or it's an error

bi
she/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
SunshineSparkles647
Scratcher
500+ posts

cookie_coder04 wrote:

Guys, I'm gonna make Sonic characters in Gacha Club (the sequel to Gacha Life, which it is also commonly mistaken for) again.
Can I post it here when I'm done or are you guys just gonna call me cringe and argue again?
I'll never judge– check with the others though

~ωεlcomε~
select then shift+down
any pronouns. they/them is the main one
so i dont use scratch anymore? lmao
uh yeah uh please don't try to interact with me here. ive moved to tumbling, and my current youtube channel. i make mainly ninjago and monkie kid animations if youre interested haha

old intro if you're that desperate:
hi, i'm SunshineSparkles647/Sunnianne. My main youtube channel is currently Sunnianne, ( https://youtube.com/@sunnnianne ) which I have most likely moved to. To make a long story short, I feel Scratch is too limited and heavily flawed, so I moved to my youtube channel. I'll still check here now and then.

—————————————–

so uhh, blue button on my profile? i'm too short to reach it
I have too many websites. i'm at Carrd atm, but Resite and this custom website i made (link doesn't work anymore) are others. i DONT control Resite and the custom site anymore.
( •̀ ω •́ ✧)//kumquat eater-?

imagine someone else also thought of Ninjago/Sonic Crosseover. That would be much of a coincidence. Yeah, like someone did do that. Wait, that's rea-
this happens to be the bottom of the siggy-
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Polargaming64 wrote:

lol

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
RoboTheRando
Scratcher
100+ posts

cookie_coder04 wrote:

Eh, post it.
After all, people who call others cringe for liking something they hate don’t matter anyway.

I like Super Mario (and SMG4 because of that,) D&B, FNF (semi-former community member), Sonic, Mandela Catalogue, Moral Orel, Omori, and probably more I can't be bothered to fit in here.
when green flag clicked
forever
end
That-One-Mega-Man
Scratcher
100+ posts

Polargaming64 wrote:

The Spy has already breached our defenses.

IF YOU JOIN US YOU WILL RECIEVE:
-Money*
-Waluigi The Movie*
-Waluigi Merch*
-The Satisfaction of electing a fictional video game character into office
-Mercy when Waluigi conquers the Universe
*Not Guaranteed
JOIN TODAY! DON'T WAIT, DON'T DELAY! GO TO https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29514208 AND POST AS MUCH WALUIGI-RELATED** PROJECTS THERE AS YOU CAN! LET THIS MOVEMENT GAIN TRACTION!! PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE SOMEWHERE, TOO!
**non-waluigi projects will also be begrudgingly accepted
cookie_coder04
Scratcher
100+ posts

Well, guys, he's finished.

I know his clothes are lazy but there's a character I'm going to make that will take a few hours so I just wanted to get him done fast

MOVED TO @_staticcord
RoboTheRando
Scratcher
100+ posts

cookie_coder04 wrote:

I know his clothes are lazy but there's a character I'm going to make that will take a few hours so I just wanted to get him done fast
Still pretty noice even if his clothes are lazy.

when green flag clicked
forever
end
SunshineSparkles647
Scratcher
500+ posts

RoboTheRando wrote:

cookie_coder04 wrote:

Still pretty noice even if his clothes are lazy.
cool! i guess i should post some designs as well haha
HAHAHA I HAVE OBTAINED THIS PAGE >:)

Last edited by SunshineSparkles647 (Jan. 30, 2023 00:20:42)

~ωεlcomε~
select then shift+down
any pronouns. they/them is the main one
so i dont use scratch anymore? lmao
uh yeah uh please don't try to interact with me here. ive moved to tumbling, and my current youtube channel. i make mainly ninjago and monkie kid animations if youre interested haha

old intro if you're that desperate:
hi, i'm SunshineSparkles647/Sunnianne. My main youtube channel is currently Sunnianne, ( https://youtube.com/@sunnnianne ) which I have most likely moved to. To make a long story short, I feel Scratch is too limited and heavily flawed, so I moved to my youtube channel. I'll still check here now and then.

—————————————–

so uhh, blue button on my profile? i'm too short to reach it
I have too many websites. i'm at Carrd atm, but Resite and this custom website i made (link doesn't work anymore) are others. i DONT control Resite and the custom site anymore.
( •̀ ω •́ ✧)//kumquat eater-?

imagine someone else also thought of Ninjago/Sonic Crosseover. That would be much of a coincidence. Yeah, like someone did do that. Wait, that's rea-
this happens to be the bottom of the siggy-