Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodeTech® || Rated about 9.66/10 and needs staff || “A Tri-purpose shop to cater your coding, aesthetic and BBCode requirements!” || Ad slots available! || [RSS Feed]
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
500+ posts

CodeTech® || Rated about 9.66/10 and needs staff || “A Tri-purpose shop to cater your coding, aesthetic and BBCode requirements!” || Ad slots available! ||

ChocoChunkies wrote:

Please fill in the review form if you liked it!!
I will do that later
King of page 3!!

Last edited by -cloudcoding- (Nov. 1, 2022 13:24:39)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
ChocoChunkies
Scratcher
41 posts

CodeTech® || Rated about 9.66/10 and needs staff || “A Tri-purpose shop to cater your coding, aesthetic and BBCode requirements!” || Ad slots available! ||

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

order 1 wrote:

Username- Sobble_Squad_425
Description of order- signature
Due Date- ASAP
Did you read the T&C? (if not, please do)- yes
Any other queries/details- include my shop banner as a clickable link to my shop (all in my current signature)

order 2 wrote:

Description of order- Forum emoji
Due Date- ASAP
Any other queries/details- zacian

Last edited by Sobble_Squad_425 (Nov. 1, 2022 13:53:29)

SUBSCRIBE TO TCFG360 ON YOUTUBE
ChocoChunkies
Scratcher
41 posts

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

order 1 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP
Any other queries/details- include my shop banner as a clickable link to my shop (all in my current signature)

order 2 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP
Please describe what you need in your signature and forumoji with a bit of detail. Also, is there an urgent requirement? because it is a holiday for us employees till 3rd November (your order will be taken on Nov 3)

Last edited by ChocoChunkies (Nov. 1, 2022 14:48:17)

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

ChocoChunkies wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

order 1 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP

order 2 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP
Please describe what you need in your signature and forumoji with a bit of detail. Also, is there an urgent requirement? because it is a holiday for us employees till 3rd November (your order will be taken on Nov 3)
For my signature I want it to look very clean and not be a jumbled mess with my shop banner visible somewhere. for my forum emoji I just want a tiny zacian. no added bells and whistles. just zacian

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Review Form
Username- -cloudcoding-
Order code- idk
Rating (out of 1-10)- 9
Quote for front page- They are fast and their orders last
Feedback- I'm just make sure exactly what you are typing down
Any other queries there's a little bit of a mix-up of what was supposed to be on the text but it turned out okay

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
ChocoChunkies
Scratcher
41 posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Review Form
Username- -cloudcoding-
Order code- idk
Rating (out of 1-10)- 9
Quote for front page- They are fast and their orders last
Feedback- I'm just make sure exactly what you are typing down
Any other queries there's a little bit of a mix-up of what was supposed to be on the text but it turned out okay
Thanks!
ChocoChunkies
Scratcher
41 posts

StarryDove
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

made by @Just-Ideas (tysm!)

StarryDove
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

ChocoChunkies wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

order 1 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP

order 2 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP
For my signature I want it to look very clean and not be a jumbled mess with my shop banner visible somewhere. for my forum emoji I just want a tiny zacian. no added bells and whistles. just zacian
I just finished order 2
Here it is:

[Img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/32339299_170x100.png[/img]

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

StarryDove wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

ChocoChunkies wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

order 1 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP

order 2 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP
I just finished order 2
Here it is:

[Img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/32339299_170x100.png[/img]
I meant the Pokémon. Not the word

StarryDove
Scratcher
100+ posts

StarryDove wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

ChocoChunkies wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

order 1 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP

order 2 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP
I just finished order 2
Here it is:

And here's order 1:
Shop at the…
Zacian Store!
Delivering products in every region

[B][Center][small][color=ffd700]Shop at the...[/small][/color]
[big][color=salmon]Zacian Store![/big][/color]
[Color=orange][small]Delivering products in every region[/small]

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/634700][img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/744754799_1361x251.png[/img][/url][/b][/center][/color]
Your order number is CT-SD-43-0311

Last edited by StarryDove (Nov. 3, 2022 14:34:40)

StarryDove
Scratcher
100+ posts

If you'd like anything to be added, do let me know!

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

Order code- #CT-SD-43-0311
Rating (out of 1-10)- 10
Quote for front page- It was perfect and exactly what I asked for. the only thing I changed was something that I didn't really specify so that was on me
Feedback- great quality
Any other queries- nope

Last edited by Sobble_Squad_425 (Nov. 3, 2022 14:37:51)

StarryDove
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

StarryDove wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

ChocoChunkies wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

order 1 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP

order 2 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP
I just finished order 2
Here it is:

Okay, I'll redo it

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

StarryDove wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

StarryDove wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

ChocoChunkies wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

order 1 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP

order 2 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP
I just finished order 2
Here it is:

Okay, I'll redo it
thx

StarryDove
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

StarryDove wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

StarryDove wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

ChocoChunkies wrote:

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

order 1 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP

order 2 wrote:

Due Date- ASAP
I just finished order 2
Here it is:

Okay, I'll redo it
thx
There you go

StarryDove
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

Order code- #CT-SD-43-0311
Rating (out of 1-10)- 10
Quote for front page- It was perfect and exactly what I asked for. the only thing I changed was something that I didn't really specify so that was on me
Feedback- great quality
Any other queries- nope
Thank you for the review!

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

thx

ChocoChunkies
Scratcher
41 posts

bump
lol
hehee
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodeTech® || Rated about 9.66/10 and needs staff || “A Tri-purpose shop to cater your coding, aesthetic and BBCode requirements!” || Ad slots available! || [RSS Feed]