Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᴀʀɪ's ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ sᴇᴛs | ᴇsᴛ. ᴊᴜʟʏ 13 | ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ sᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs | ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ [RSS Feed]
cannedkoolaid
Scratcher
100+ posts

ᴀʀɪ's ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ sᴇᴛs | ᴇsᴛ. ᴊᴜʟʏ 13 | ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ sᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs | ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ: yes
ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ sᴇᴛ: banner
ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ:scratchgaming2222
ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:similar to your cherry blossom banners partner banner but yellow and blue with my name as the text in lowercase monospace
ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟɪɴᴇ:none
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ:make my pfp transparent if you can do that and upload it with a purple shirt instead of red into cubeupload (need to make a account for that(name the cubeupload account cannedcoolaid_uploads with the owners pfp (p.s. The account is for the owner to make(also order is bump ig))))
Why do I have to use cubeupload?
Also I don’t understand the pfp part?
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ᴀʀɪ's ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ sᴇᴛs | ᴇsᴛ. ᴊᴜʟʏ 13 | ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ sᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs | ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

partnership form
ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: GrilledCheeseBurrito
sʜᴏᴘ ʟɪɴᴋ: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/623924/
sʜᴏᴘ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀ: https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/722593749_2480x520.png
sʜᴏᴘ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: The Winter Shop 6.0
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: We have partner terms, please read them (Available on our shop term page)

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

cannedkoolaid wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:similar to your cherry blossom banners partner banner but yellow and blue with my name as the text in lowercase monospace
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ:make my pfp transparent if you can do that and upload it with a purple shirt instead of red into cubeupload (need to make a account for that(name the cubeupload account cannedcoolaid_uploads with the owners pfp (p.s. The account is for the owner to make(also order is bump ig))))
1: cubeupload is better than assets scratch
2:you can not do that if it's too confusing if you want

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
cannedkoolaid
Scratcher
100+ posts

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

partnership form
sʜᴏᴘ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀ: https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/722593749_2480x520.png
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: We have partner terms, please read them (Available on our shop term page)
Sorry I can’t go on other people’s shops to read the terms.

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

cannedkoolaid wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

1. I don’t think I want to do that.
2. No, you should explain!
scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

cannedkoolaid wrote:

partnership form

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

cannedkoolaid wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

1: alright
2: I'm confused on my own wording so

scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

partnership form
Dude.. just do it. It takes 1 minute. (There's only 2 rules)

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

cannedkoolaid
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

cannedkoolaid wrote:

partnership form

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

cannedkoolaid wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Okay! So it’s similar to the cherryblossom banners banner but yellow and blue with scratchgaming2022 in lowercase monospace?

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

partnership form
Dude.. just do it. It takes 1 minute. (There's only 2 rules)

Sorry, but I can’t do that for personal reasons.
Sliverus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hold on, I just realized I used female pronouns in the review without thinking. I’m not sure I remember asking what your pronouns are so hold on, are you female or did I screw that up
cannedkoolaid
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sliverus wrote:

Hold on, I just realized I used female pronouns in the review without thinking. I’m not sure I remember asking what your pronouns are so hold on, are you female or did I screw that up
Yea, you’re good
Sliverus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cannedkoolaid wrote:

Sliverus wrote:

Yea, you’re good
Ok cool, I was worried for a sec
scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

cannedkoolaid wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

cannedkoolaid wrote:

partnership form

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

cannedkoolaid wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Okay! So it’s similar to the cherryblossom banners banner but yellow and blue with scratchgaming2022 in lowercase monospace?
Yea!

scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cannedkoolaid wrote:

~snip~

I can just write them here..

srry its 4 terms not 2

C.1: You must understand that both shops have the right to end partnerships because of not helping, or anything that would make the shop less popular.
C.2: You must message us for any big changes / partner activity checks.
C.3: You cannot bring down our shop purposefully in any way.
C.4: You cannot make fun of any workers of our shop because of race, religion, gender, personal beliefs, or anything else.

Last edited by GrilledCheeseBurrito (Aug. 18, 2022 22:47:43)

OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi everyone!

Would you guys like to Partner with our Aesthetic Shop?

╰┈➤ ❝ @OneTapTK ❞ ɪꜱ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ ⌨
Want to be an Employee? Go check out our employee form!
Want to order a package? Go check out our packages and then submit an order form!
Want to see our payments? Go look at our payments page!
Have a nice day
◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Would you guys like to partner?

Last edited by OneTapTK (Aug. 19, 2022 12:49:44)

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

cannedkoolaid
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sliverus wrote:

cannedkoolaid wrote:

Sliverus wrote:

Yea, you’re good
Ok cool, I was worried for a sec
Yeah

cannedkoolaid wrote:

~snip~

I can just write them here..

srry its 4 terms not 2

C.1: You must understand that both shops have the right to end partnerships because of not helping, or anything that would make the shop less popular.
C.2: You must message us for any big changes / partner activity checks.
C.3: You cannot bring down our shop purposefully in any way.
C.4: You cannot make fun of any workers of our shop because of race, religion, gender, personal beliefs, or anything else.
Accepted!

OneTapTK wrote:

Hi everyone!

Would you guys like to Partner with our Aesthetic Shop?

╰┈➤ ❝ @OneTapTK ❞ ɪꜱ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ ⌨
Want to be an Employee? Go check out our employee form!
Want to order a package? Go check out our packages and then submit an order form!
Want to see our payments? Go look at our payments page!
Have a nice day
◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Ï◖◗Would you guys like to partner?

Sure! Just fill out our partnership form!
cannedkoolaid
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here ya go! Please leave a review and if needed tell me what to change! Also the background is not mine! It is from creativemarket.com (you can give credit for that also if you want!

Last edited by cannedkoolaid (Aug. 20, 2022 20:21:54)

tripIe-A-battery
Scratcher
500+ posts

hey, i saw your banner had white bits on the top and bottom and is very small (so doesn’t really work with formatting), so i removed the white bits and resized it for you! you don’t need to use it but it’s here if you want it

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/723609376_2480x676.png[/img]

hey, i’m taylor :)
я вчу французьку мову і українську мову | i’m learning french and ukrainian | j’apprends le français et l’ukrainien

cannedkoolaid
Scratcher
100+ posts

tripIe-A-battery wrote:

hey, i saw your banner had white bits on the top and bottom and is very small (so doesn’t really work with formatting), so i removed the white bits and resized it for you! you don’t need to use it but it’s here if you want it

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/723609376_2480x676.png[/img]
tysm!
scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

cannedkoolaid wrote:

Here ya go! Please leave a review and if needed tell me what to change! Also the background is not mine! It is from creativemarket.com (you can give credit for that also if you want!
Make another version with text glow saying “welcome!” I wanna make another shop soon
(And 3 variations of the thing with text “order station” “orders done/pending” and “reviews”)

scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

cannedkoolaid
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

cannedkoolaid wrote:

Make another version with text glow saying “welcome!” I wanna make another shop soon
(And 3 variations of the thing with text “order station” “orders done/pending” and “reviews”)
done!
scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

cannedkoolaid wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

cannedkoolaid wrote:

done!
I forgot. Make a variation with “shop staff”

scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᴀʀɪ's ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ sᴇᴛs | ᴇsᴛ. ᴊᴜʟʏ 13 | ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ sᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs | ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ [RSS Feed]