Discuss Scratch

SpaghettiAG852097-
Scratcher
25 posts

HELP!

When I try to login to my alt it says “This account has been deleted!” but I didn’t delete it! I don’t think it’s a ban because when I usually get a ban it says “The scratch team decided to block your account” so what happened to it? I don’t think it got hacked either cuz I used it like yesterday and if it got hacked and then deleted it would give me the option to un-delete it.

I AM NOT NEW TO SCRATCH!!!!

DONT PRESS DIS

SpaghettiAG852097-
Scratcher
25 posts

HELP!

SpaghettiAG852097- wrote:

When I try to login to my alt it says “This account has been deleted!” but I didn’t delete it! I don’t think it’s a ban because when I usually get a ban it says “The scratch team decided to block your account” so what happened to it? I don’t think it got hacked either cuz I used it like yesterday and if it got hacked and then deleted it would give me the option to un-delete it.
Also i have a lot of Alts and Most of them are deleted!

I AM NOT NEW TO SCRATCH!!!!

DONT PRESS DIS

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HELP!

Paddle2See wrote:

Sorry if there is some confusion. Please use the Contact Us button at the bottom of every page if you have a question about a Scratch Team action. Here is the link to it too http://scratch.mit.edu/contact-us/

Hellooooo! I'm k0d3rrr, a fairly well-known Scratcher who likes tries to make constructive comments. I make music and draw art!
I also make random projects whenever I have no idea when to make.

I post often on the Suggestions forum, and also the Questions about Scratch forum, but I also post on the Things I'm Making and Creating and Things I'm Reading and Playing forums, too, as well as Advanced Topics, Help with Scripts (rarely), and Project Ideas!

Za-Chary wrote:

aw heck naw someones' wanting to ban the sab spunch bop faec from scrathc
fornite

You're using 'EVILCODE VERSION 2.0', LICENSE: 'HACKERALERT HACKED1.0'

hide <virus.exe> inside <scratch.List_freerobuxcodegenerator.txt>

function 'WriteDataFile_freerobuxcodegenerator';
download.Type = 'Background'
start download <virus.exe>

function 'DownloadFinished';
run download <virus.exe> to user (scratch.Username:Get())

if <<<you> and <me>> = <us>> then
say [That's true!]

else
cry for (10000000) secs:: looks
end
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

HELP!

k0d3rrr wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

Sorry if there is some confusion. Please use the Contact Us button at the bottom of every page if you have a question about a Scratch Team action. Here is the link to it too http://scratch.mit.edu/contact-us/
What they said - Contact Us is the answer.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;