Discuss Scratch

JellyBean_Music
Scratcher
11 posts

What is Tape?

A-Z_inc wrote:

JellyBean_Music wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

What the heck?! Out of everything in the world, tape?! How do people even get away with hacking on Scratch anyway it's supposed to have INSANE security?!
You would think, since its LITERALLY FOR CHILDREN, A.K.A the next generation that we are supposed to be PROTECTING. At least the ST is working on it -hopefully
It's really upsetting YES!
Yeah…I'm considering quitting due to this fact, and I've only been here for about fourish-months (on my main) I've heard great stories about how Scratch was in 2019, and before then they changed it… ((

Not new to Scratch, just a new account!
A-Z_inc
Scratcher
24 posts

What is Tape?

JellyBean_Music wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

How could they Hack Griffpatch?
Using inspect element (Ctrl+Shift+I) to find your password.

Scratch needs somthing like 2 step verification, as they probably already know people past the age of 16 use scratch anyway.
Yea. I've been debating on leaving because of all the issues they don't care to bring attention to.

That’s true.
Scratch needs to upgrade the censor, security, bans, SO MUCH STUFF THAT THEY HAVE YET TO UPGRADE, yet it does need upgrading. that makes me so mad. Now this gives an advantage for people like PapiDionde, and the tape guy, to just hack people! And people hacking peoples projects! There was a series of hacking on griffpatch’s massive multiplayer platformer, that it was temporarily unshared.
It's unbelievable… we all thought this was a kid friendly site…

Yeah. But I don’t think Scratch really minds about it anymore.

The easiest scratch team member to contact is ceebe and scmb1, but i feel like scratch doesnt even care.
You know, yeah, I think so too, BUT THEY SHOULD care, and ceebee is in England right now, and scmb1, told me to just use the report button. >
Yea… like that button is enough anymore.
OnTheCode99
Scratcher
100+ posts

What is Tape?

JellyBean_Music wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

Scratch needs somthing like 2 step verification, as they probably already know people past the age of 16 use scratch anyway.
Yea. I've been debating on leaving because of all the issues they don't care to bring attention to.

That’s true.
Scratch needs to upgrade the censor, security, bans, SO MUCH STUFF THAT THEY HAVE YET TO UPGRADE, yet it does need upgrading. that makes me so mad. Now this gives an advantage for people like PapiDionde, and the tape guy, to just hack people! And people hacking peoples projects! There was a series of hacking on griffpatch’s massive multiplayer platformer, that it was temporarily unshared.

The easiest scratch team member to contact is ceebe and scmb1, but i feel like scratch doesnt even care.
You know, yeah, I think so too, BUT THEY SHOULD care, and ceebee is in England right now, and scmb1, told me to just use the report button. >

Report button isn’t enough, and I don’t think they understand that people are getting hacked. They need to save scratch! This is a kids site too… yet there is almost no moderation,

FOLLWING INFORMATION IS MY SIGNATURE - THIS IS NOT SPAM AND ADS ARE ALLOWED HERE

Check out my alt @MoreOTC (on my about me).
Check out my featured project on my profile!
A-Z_inc
Scratcher
24 posts

What is Tape?

OnTheCode99 wrote:

JellyBean_Music wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

That’s true.

Report button isn’t enough, and I don’t think they understand that people are getting hacked. They need to save scratch! This is a kids site too… yet there is almost no moderation,
The fact it's supposed to be safe for kids is what upsets me the most.
JellyBean_Music
Scratcher
11 posts

What is Tape?

OnTheCode99 wrote:

JellyBean_Music wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

That’s true.

Yeah, EXACTLY. I feel like being alone in the street is more safe then this (maybe I'm exaggerating, but I get your point!)

A-Z_inc
Scratcher
24 posts

What is Tape?

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

JellyBean_Music wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

That’s true.

The fact it's supposed to be safe for kids is what upsets me the most.
We should stop now tho. I'll look for them as they come and report the best I can. I'll also try to get in touch with the team.
A-Z_inc
Scratcher
24 posts

What is Tape?

JellyBean_Music wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

JellyBean_Music wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

That’s true.

Yeah, EXACTLY. I feel like being alone in the street is more safe then this (maybe I'm exaggerating, but I get your point!)
Yes… I see ur point 4 sure
JellyBean_Music
Scratcher
11 posts

What is Tape?

OnTheCode99 wrote:

JellyBean_Music wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

OnTheCode99 wrote:

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

A-Z_inc wrote:

That’s true.

Yeah, EXACTLY. I feel like being alone in the street is more safe then this (maybe I'm exaggerating, but I get your point!) (BTW, not that any of you care, but I'm going to my main account now, it's @JellyBean8746, but I'll be back in this forum)

WhyHowCanIs
Scratcher
32 posts

What is Tape?

m,nygqnqgyyyyymnq oops sorry about that over there just a misclick

Last edited by WhyHowCanIs (June 5, 2022 20:19:39)

Last edited by Kaj (January 0, 0000, 00:00:00)
Harakou
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

What is Tape?

If someone is spamming or posting inappropriate content, please just use the report button to let us know, and we'll take care of it. Don't gossip about other users.
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

What is Tape?

WhyHowCanIs wrote:

Recently, there has been a group of people called “Tape-Eaters” and they say they like to eat tape. It was a joke until a hacker made inappropriate accounts that had to do with tape. He went so far, he hacked 2 innocent people, and GRIFFPATCH!! This forum was made to stop tape. Thank you for understanding.
Just report the comments or projects where you see that they are going against the Community Guidelines. That's the best thing to do. No need to bring it over here to Advanced Topics.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;