Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Suggestions
- » block inputs in a custom block
- ThatCoder77471
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
block inputs in a custom block
There's a boolean input and an operators input, so why not blocks? After creating a custom block with a block input, you can put a whole script inside
Mockup: (only uses 1 block)

Mockup: (only uses 1 block)

- musicROCKS013
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
block inputs in a custom block
I mean… The more that I think about this, this is kind of brilliant. All that’s left is to check for duplicates…
EDIT: Well, I found a duplicate. This might not be exactly what you’re suggesting, but I think its pretty close.
EDIT: Well, I found a duplicate. This might not be exactly what you’re suggesting, but I think its pretty close.
Last edited by musicROCKS013 (June 3, 2022 15:57:45)
- reallysoftuser
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
block inputs in a custom block
Couldn't this be easily doable by just the ST adding Custom C-Blocks? I mean, these would basically be the C-Blocks but “same animal, different beast”
- ThatCoder77471
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
block inputs in a custom block
Couldn't this be easily doable by just the ST adding Custom C-Blocks? I mean, these would basically be the C-Blocks but “same animal, different beast”what if you don't want it to be a c-block, what if you just want to run scripts without screen refresh, but you don't want to create a custom block for every single one? This new feature would be useful for more than custom c blocks
- Discussion Forums
- » Suggestions
-
» block inputs in a custom block