Discuss Scratch

cs3095369
Scratcher
100+ posts

Undertale Battle Engine (D-Engine Month, released Deltarune X Undertale as Beta )

SansLastBreathFan wrote:

cs3095369 wrote:

Noobery_ wrote:

Chance_1212 wrote:

SupremePhantom wrote:

cs3095369 wrote:

Has anyone else seen the eclipse? Where I live it's only a partial one, but it was still really cool to see!
I saw the totality of the eclipse, it was cool.
My school board is insane and didn't let kids go outside even if they brought glasses. The school board also made us learn recorder during covid, but a recorder requires you to put your mouth on the instrument to play it. My school board is dumb.

Anyway, what's your favorite secret in Undertale? I would have to say, mystery man.
Wow. Someone who didn't refer to him as W.D. Gaster. (Notice lack of emotion) I thought I was the only one. Anyway, to answer your question, my favorite is when Goner Clam hinted at Deltarune in the switch release of the game
Ooooohhh it's the wrong number it's the wrong number song, we're very very sorry that we got it wrong! Ooooohhh it's the wrong number it's the wrong number song, we're very very sorry that we got it wrong! Ooooohhh it's the wrong number it's the wrong number song, we're very very sorry that we got it wrong! Ooooohhh it's the wrong number it's the wrong number song, we're very very sorry that we got it wrong! Ooooohhh it's the wrong number it's the wrong number song, we're very very sorry that we got it wrong! Ooooohhh it's the wrong number it's the wrong number song, we're very very sorry that we got it wrong! Ooooohhh it's the wrong number it's the wrong number song, we're very very sorry that we got it wrong! Ooooohhh it's the wrong number it's the wrong number song, we're very very sorry that we got it wrong!
stop.

okay who edited that I know I didn't write that

-Co-Developer for DELTARUNE: Chapter Reconstructed
Ask for a vector or PFP on my profile!

Proud handsome Lancer supporter.
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Undertale Battle Engine (D-Engine Month, released Deltarune X Undertale as Beta )

sonicreal3 wrote:

cs3095369 wrote:

sonicreal3 wrote:

cs3095369 wrote:

Has anyone else seen the eclipse? Where I live it's only a partial one, but it was still really cool to see!
the eclipse looked like the intro of a terraria boss
I wanted to go to Texas to get the broken hero sword and the Dr. Man Fly labcoat
i put a house there, but labcoat didnt drop for me
maybe next time : (
also i finally got the terra blade! hopefully i'll be able to craft the zenith during the lunar eclipse in september >: D

Last edited by doggy_boi1 (April 10, 2024 00:09:37)

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
UndertaleLordOfGames
Scratcher
86 posts

cs3095369 wrote:

sonicreal3 wrote:

cs3095369 wrote:

I wanted to go to Texas to get the broken hero sword and the Dr. Man Fly labcoat
I got unlucky and got none of the drops

Join the and fight for honor and glory

I am working hard on a project call Trial Of The SUN it would be helpful if you could check out the demo I made and state what you think of it here is the link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/822649587/
also I make small cool projects
Maybe try out his project (no it is not easy) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/842261340/
Sometime when I joined this group https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/607031/?page=110
when green flag clicked
ask [why there got to be bug] and wait
broadcast [bug fix maybe v]
when I receive [bug not fixed v]
switch costume to [>:( v]
supercarles
Scratcher
100+ posts

im back gang

when green flag clicked
forever
die :: looks
end

YEEHAW

go to x: (when @greenFlag clicked :: control) y: (when stop sign held :: control) :: hat
say: (if <(turning @turnRight:: motion)=((held @greenFlag for (turn @turnLeft (15) degrees :: motion) seconds :: operators)+(my variable))> then :: control)
20(set [my variable v] to :: variables) :: variables
when this sprite clicked :: stack
move (10) steps{
turn (@turnLeft :: #ffffff) 15 degrees{
[say] Hello! [for] 2 [seconds] {
repeat. (10) ::stack :: control
} :: looks
} :: motion
} :: motion
if <say (when @greenFlag clicked :: control) :: looks = ()>then
(play sound v) Meow (until done v) :: sound
end
YEEHAW [YEEHAW] for ((YEEHAW)*((YEEHAW)-(Howdy y'all))) :: control
(when I receive v) message1 :: cap :: control

DON'T SAY PASTA ON MY PROFILE. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE
Flankydean
Scratcher
65 posts

i think this has just stopped

Hey!
I need help on this

say pasta in my profile
Eliza_Sequeltale
New to Scratch
17 posts

Flankydean wrote:

Wdym
cs3095369
Scratcher
100+ posts

Flankydean wrote:

Nah, it was just a random period of inactivity. It's still being worked on.

Eliza_Sequeltale
New to Scratch
17 posts

cs3095369 wrote:

Flankydean wrote:

Nah, it was just a random period of inactivity. It's still being worked on.
I actually have contact with the person working on it, he said he was just taking a break because of school
notTheRealMarshall
Scratcher
100+ posts

compare page 249 to page 1, nobody from page 1 is here (aside from chance) and that makes me kinda sad

Last edited by notTheRealMarshall (May 2, 2024 18:45:48)

cs3095369
Scratcher
100+ posts

notTheRealMarshall wrote:

compare page 249 to page 1, nobody from page 1 is here and that makes me kinda sad
Nah there's still that Chance guy
(also there's one person on the front page that I think we all agree is a good thing that he's gone)

Eliza_Sequeltale
New to Scratch
17 posts

cs3095369 wrote:

compare page 249 to page 1, nobody from page 1 is here and that makes me kinda sad
(also there's one person on the front page that I think we all agree is a good thing that he's gone)
You can thank me for that(I’m undertalebuffers alt)
SansLastBreathFan
Scratcher
97 posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

sonicreal3 wrote:

cs3095369 wrote:

sonicreal3 wrote:

cs3095369 wrote:

i put a house there, but labcoat didnt drop for me
maybe next time : (
also i finally got the terra blade! hopefully i'll be able to craft the zenith during the lunar eclipse in september >: D
how are you at 1000 posts @doggy_boi1
sonicreal3
Scratcher
100+ posts

supercarles wrote:

im back gang

when green flag clicked
forever
die :: looks
end
yooooo

you should agree with anything above that line
SansLastBreathFan
Scratcher
97 posts

cba if u like my new pfp i guess
sonicreal3
Scratcher
100+ posts

SansLastBreathFan wrote:

i could have sworn you used that before

you should agree with anything above that line
SansLastBreathFan
Scratcher
97 posts

sonicreal3 wrote:

SansLastBreathFan wrote:

i could have sworn you used that before
nope
Chance_1212
Scratcher
100+ posts

Am I chopped liver?

“Springtrap mind telling me what you're doing in security breach”
“Sir, I always come back”
Eliza_Sequeltale
New to Scratch
17 posts

Chance_1212 wrote:

Am I chopped liver?
They said in the next message “except for you”
Chance_1212
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs3095369 wrote:

I think I know who you're talking about and yeah it is much nicer without said person.

Chance_1212
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eliza_Sequeltale wrote:

Chance_1212 wrote:

Am I chopped liver?
They said in the next message “except for you”
I instantly reacted to it I didn't read anything after that till I posted my reply