Discuss Scratch

sonicreal3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Undertale Battle Engine (D-Engine Month, released Deltarune X Undertale as Beta )

Beep beep im a sheep battle, special sheep mechanics, featuring meow meow im a cow as sheepys partner in crime.

you should agree with anything above that line
sonicreal3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Undertale Battle Engine (D-Engine Month, released Deltarune X Undertale as Beta )

sonicreal3 wrote:

Beep beep im a sheep battle, special sheep mechanics, featuring meow meow im a cow as sheepys partner in crime.
plus bark bark im a shark as the protagonist (you!)

you should agree with anything above that line
leonardios_Terraria
Scratcher
100+ posts

my friend @dirtpile hasn’t been responding to any of my messages and I’m a lil worried

“brrrr! it sure is cold out here in the HUMMUS FIELDS! the ice palace must have already sprung its bumpers! c'mon, R.V! we gotta seal the FRIEND INSIDE ME…!”
-M. E. Nihco

Hi! I'm R.V. Pine!
Or am I…?
phantom2_2
Scratcher
100+ posts

BuT tHe TrAiLeR

Once upon a time, two races ruled over Earth: Lancers and Tems.
One day, war broke out between the two.

(lancer will win.)
JaztyMania
Scratcher
100+ posts

July next year?

/JaztyMania

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32908001/
^^^ Engines

when green flag clicked
if <[JaztyMania] = [Cool]> then

play sound [Never Gonna Give You Up v] until done
end
notTheRealMarshall
Scratcher
100+ posts

JaztyMania wrote:

July next year?
Sure

notTheRealMarshall
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm making undertale sprite packs so that if you need any of the undertale sprites but cant find them in the engine you can use the ones in my sprite pack

mastershark0904
Scratcher
79 posts

notTheRealMarshall wrote:

JaztyMania wrote:

July next year?
Sure
I just hope the hype and community doesn't die before then because this forum seems pretty dead.

Hello!

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [Hope you are having a good day! v]
end
ImARealDogNow
Scratcher
500+ posts

mastershark0904 wrote:

(#4021)
because this forum seems pretty dead.
eh.
times a virtue and impatience is just a learning curve.
i mean, some people here mainly cared for the engine and went impatient, summer break doesnt mean you can go 24/7 at a device or even that amount of time will have a project done in the exact date, specifically not pronto.
if the hype is smaller, so is expectations — not really a downside if you ask me.
edit: well, it is a sort of downside to nivalosha's notifications unfortunately (when the engine comes out).

Last edited by ImARealDogNow (Aug. 23, 2023 09:44:25)

i still use this account like once a golden wind and twice a battle tendency
Yes, I am @Zydrolic, it's mentioned in that alt's WIWO or AM. I don't bother updating this signature, so I don't want to bother updating this each time I do change the location of it.
You'll probably see me more active on @Zydrolic.
Restriction for New Scratchers or Fresh Accounts on Sharing and/or Posting links

thank you ST for this
mastershark0904
Scratcher
79 posts

ImARealDogNow wrote:

mastershark0904 wrote:

(#4021)
because this forum seems pretty dead.
eh.
times a virtue and impatience is just a learning curve.
i mean, some people here mainly cared for the engine and went impatient, summer break doesnt mean you can go 24/7 at a device or even that amount of time will have a project done in the exact date, specifically not pronto.
if the hype is smaller, so is expectations — not really a downside if you ask me.
edit: well, it is a sort of downside to nivalosha's notifications unfortunately (when the engine comes out).
true, but there used to be a lot more activity and if it releases in another YEAR idk how many people will stick, I'm pretty sure a bunch of people have already forgotten about this engine.

Hello!

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [Hope you are having a good day! v]
end
ImARealDogNow
Scratcher
500+ posts

mastershark0904 wrote:

(#4023)
true, but there used to be a lot more activity and if it releases in another YEAR idk how many people will stick, I'm pretty sure a bunch of people have already forgotten about this engine.
Well they may still be suprised.

Yes, I am @Zydrolic, it's mentioned in that alt's WIWO or AM. I don't bother updating this signature, so I don't want to bother updating this each time I do change the location of it.
Restriction for New Scratchers or Fresh Accounts on Sharing and/or Posting links

thank you ST for this
inksans795
Scratcher
6 posts

what has it been 2 no 3 years waiting im invested in this for sure.
ImARealDogNow
Scratcher
500+ posts

inksans795 wrote:

(#4025)
what has it been 2 no 3 years waiting im invested in this for sure.

it'll be worth the wait — it appears only barely a year also, nowhere near 2-3 years.

thank you ST for this
Nivalosha
Scratcher
100+ posts

Personally myself, I'm unsure when something will be finished, maybe because I want it to be perfect, I'm grateful for people's patience. I already finished another side-engine, along with text-engine. At the moment, it's more of a waiting game, as I have more plans for the future than just making projects. My main goal is to rebrand my development, meaning I would like to be more opened about coding and provide useful information on how one can improve their coding knowledge. I do enjoy creating engines to help users have a faster development pace, but I would also want them to learn & understand coding. Even if people did forget about this engine, I'll still rebrand the forum.

Also I accidentally deleted the main core file, making me back-track 5 generations

How file storing looks like:
ImARealDogNow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nivalosha wrote:

(#4027)
-snip-
We'll be waitin', take as much time as you need — Understandable if it gets delayed, life's also a matter.

thank you ST for this
Nivalosha
Scratcher
100+ posts

ImARealDogNow wrote:

Nivalosha wrote:

(#4027)
-snip-
We'll be waitin', take as much time as you need — Understandable if it gets delayed, life's also a matter.

I do appreciate that, although I'm somewhat annoyed with myself by “taking as much time as I require”, I'm speeding things up. Stretching things out for too long is already eating me inside.

But thanks again
ImARealDogNow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nivalosha wrote:

(#4029)
I do appreciate that, although I'm somewhat annoyed with myself by “taking as much time as I require”, I'm speeding things up. Stretching things out for too long is already eating me inside.

But thanks again
No problem, and also I can't really say much on that — I'd felt the same, it can get annoying even if it's for fun or not. Really the only thing I can say is if you feel burnt out, try taking a break for some time, it can help out alot.
EDIT: Apologies for the grammar, by the way.

Last edited by ImARealDogNow (Aug. 24, 2023 13:34:26)

thank you ST for this
redstonetoad
Scratcher
100+ posts

OK what do you think that spamton would do in the light world?
My headcanon is that he is inside of a floppy disk and can survive as spamton inside of an old computer that probably only the library would have

Hello I'm redstonetoad
I like a lot of things
I generally don't f4f
I'm not sure what else to put here XD
when green flag clicked
forever
Thumbs up
end

This is my signature, you can add your own personal one by scrolling all the way down on the discussion home
notTheRealMarshall
Scratcher
100+ posts

redstonetoad wrote:

My headcanon is that he is inside of a floppy disk and can survive as spamton inside of an old computer that probably only the library would have
he'd probably try to give you a virus by making you download []

notTheRealMarshall
Scratcher
100+ posts

notTheRealMarshall wrote:

redstonetoad wrote:

he'd probably try to give you a virus by making you download ((Hyperlink Blocked))