Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (̶◉͛‿◉̶) Hank's Handy Store | Get anything from simple art to advanced code! [HIRING] [RSS Feed]
-OofyRoblox-
Scratcher
500+ posts

(̶◉͛‿◉̶) Hank's Handy Store | Get anything from simple art to advanced code! [HIRING]

bump

hello I am Oofy and I play Roblox

Madness Combat is a good show and Super Smash Bros is a good game
-PizzaKing-
Scratcher
100+ posts

(̶◉͛‿◉̶) Hank's Handy Store | Get anything from simple art to advanced code! [HIRING]

Username: -pizzaking-
What you want: art. I need three cartoony pixel art characters for my game. Please include a cheeseburger with cute eyes and aggressive smile. search up “pixel art hamburger” to see references. Also, I will need a pixel art soda bottle with mad face. Lastly, add a pixel art french fries with normal face.
Deadline(may be changed by an employee): this really needs to be finished fast because my game needs characters so take the order fast and do it fast
Where to contact you: profile
Codeword: auditor
Description(optional):
Any Additional Info:

Join the May 1st profile change, thank you to those who made it a HUGE success last year! JOIN
OSDevScratch
Scratcher
38 posts

Enter Order
Username: OSDevScratch
What you want: Icons for my OSes
Deadline(may be changed by an employee): June 10
Where to contact you: One of my scratch projects
Codeword: Guitar
Description(optional): Please refer to the order as Guitar the whole time like “So for guitar you will get guitar at this project”
Any Additional Info: Auditor, please make the icons low quality because it’s funny when it’s Nokia quality

Auditor, if the code word was supposed to be what I’m supposed to call you then it’s auditor.

Sadly, My signature got eaten my an evil kumquat.
-OofyRoblox-
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

-OofyRoblox-
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

-OofyRoblox-
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: iidonut-
What you want: Sprites
Deadline(may be changed by an employee): 20th June
Where to contact you: My Profile
Codeword: Auditor
Description(optional): I want 2 counter size counter, a till (so you see it from the back), A table and chairs (two chairs) a flower pot a plate and cup, 2 paintings in a frame. I would like soft colours that aren't bright. Like beige and light aesthetic brown.
Any Additional Info: You do not have to do all of these, there are quite a few I asked for. It is just that I am making a game and i need a lot of sprites and I am rubbish at making them

-hiftkey
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (̶◉͛‿◉̶) Hank's Handy Store | Get anything from simple art to advanced code! [HIRING] [RSS Feed]