Discuss Scratch

owlover2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

-_puffball_- wrote:

those are really cute! lots of people would want one
Yeah but scratch is nonprofit.

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts..

Hello, I am @owlover2010 .
Generation 4: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

mtech22 wrote:

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

owlover2010 wrote:

-_puffball_- wrote:

those are really cute! lots of people would want one
Yeah but scratch is nonprofit.
Then why do they sell other stuff?

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
IceCreamTub
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

cs3868895 wrote:

wikibro300000 wrote:

cs3868895 wrote:

blablablahello wrote:

wikibro300000 wrote:

alright:
WE NEED THEM!!!
but then agein, there is a dark side of scratch

za-chary wrote:

7.4 Allow Scratchers to moderate the website – Scratch is a dark place behind the scenes
uh so…
the “dark place” simply refers to all of those innapropriate stuff thats blocked and removed by moderation
Exactly Why would these plushies be dark in the first place?

stare at them, in their eyes. Stare
Oh. Well it's isn't that scary unless one of the plushies start glowing
Me after one of the factory workers inserts uranium into my scratch plushie

I don't follow many topics, replying on my profile is reccomended

–old sig–
!! CAUTION: You are currently viewing a POST made by a DEMENTED person !!
pthpthp hrphp, that's da sound of paddle 2 see
Icy | AKA: PhIcicle | Back To The Future Fanboy | Vector Artist

Hajino
Scratcher
9 posts

Scratch plush toys?

owlover2010 wrote:

Myst-- wrote:

Well, scratch is a nonprofit. I don't really remember the ST's opinion on this, but i'm pretty sure they don't want or need any more cash flow through scratch-themed souvenirs.
True.
They already have merch go to https://scratch-foundation.myshopify.com/

Last edited by Hajino (May 4, 2023 18:07:12)

cs3868895
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

IceCreamTub wrote:

cs3868895 wrote:

wikibro300000 wrote:

cs3868895 wrote:

blablablahello wrote:

wikibro300000 wrote:

alright:
WE NEED THEM!!!
but then agein, there is a dark side of scratch

za-chary wrote:

7.4 Allow Scratchers to moderate the website – Scratch is a dark place behind the scenes
uh so…
the “dark place” simply refers to all of those innapropriate stuff thats blocked and removed by moderation
Exactly Why would these plushies be dark in the first place?

stare at them, in their eyes. Stare
Oh. Well it's isn't that scary unless one of the plushies start glowing
-snip-
Nvm they shouldn't that's not possible….

Fish more ideas
I'm Fishy a cis bi female.
sorry, but as of currently, I'm moving platforms, I can't handle the drama.

sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

bump

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

Found this on the Scratch Wiki today.
Cheddargirl made this plush, if you were wondering.

Last edited by sonic__fan (May 11, 2023 21:04:54)

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
blablablahello
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

sonic__fan wrote:

quite cute, but the dark background make it look like its about to make me into a plush as well

Maybe instead of selling scratch cat plushes, how about they just add tutorials for making them! or make it one of the SDS themes: “DIY scratch”

Highlight, Hold shift, Press down arrow to scroll down

HEHEHEHAW

Everytime someone says “I did a quick search”, I question wether they meant they did a quicksearch (The algorithm) or a quick search (Quickly searching)

鸡你
实在是太美哦贝贝
实在是太美
多一眼就会爆炸
近一点会被融化
干嘛
你干嘛哈哈诶有
oh yea哈哈
多一眼就会爆炸
近一点会~融~化~~~

我个人认为,这个意大利面就应该拌四十二号混凝土,因为这个螺丝钉的长度,很容易会直接影响到挖掘机的扭矩,你知道吧,你往里砸的时候,一瞬间,他就会产生大量的高能蛋白,俗称UFO,会严重影响经济的发展,甚至对整个太平洋以及充电器,都会造成一定的核污染,你知道吧,啊,再者说根据勾股定理,你可以很容易的推断出,人工饲养的东条鹰鸡,它是可以捕获野生的三角函数的,所以说这个这个这个,你不管秦始皇的切面是否具有放射性,特朗普的n次方,是否含有沉淀物,都不应影响这个这个沃尔玛跟维尔康在南极汇合,啊!

大家好,我是练习两年半的个人练习生蔡徐坤!我喜欢唱,跳,rap,还有打篮球

早上好中国我喜欢吃冰淇凌!

why are you down here why are you down here why are you down here

PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

Support! These would definitely help them with financial problems since they have a Scratch Store and donors!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap! | Give me an internet :) | My Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614

PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

sonic__fan wrote:

Can you show me in a project? The image is unfortunantly blocked for some reason on my Chromebook

I would appreciate it!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap! | Give me an internet :) | My Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614

sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Can you show me in a project? The image is unfortunantly blocked for some reason on my Chromebook
I would appreciate it!
Sure!

Sonic Says
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

sonic__fan wrote:

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

I would appreciate it!
Sure!

That’s adorable!

Thanks! I also realized that it’s unblocked on my iPhone lol

Last edited by PaperMarioFan2022 (May 11, 2023 23:18:00)

KaylannaT
Scratcher
2 posts

Scratch plush toys?

Scratch is non-profit, I'm not an expert or anything, but they could give any money spent on plushies to charity or a shelter. I really do wanna see a scratch cat plushie tho
blablablahello
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

KaylannaT wrote:

Scratch is non-profit, I'm not an expert or anything, but they could give any money spent on plushies to charity or a shelter. I really do wanna see a scratch cat plushie tho
nonprofit doesn't mean you give your money to the charity, infact, thats actually what For Profit companies do (totally not to pay less taxes), instead, non-profit means that any profit you earn would be given to the government

Highlight, Hold shift, Press down arrow to scroll down

HEHEHEHAW

Everytime someone says “I did a quick search”, I question wether they meant they did a quicksearch (The algorithm) or a quick search (Quickly searching)

鸡你
实在是太美哦贝贝
实在是太美
多一眼就会爆炸
近一点会被融化
干嘛
你干嘛哈哈诶有
oh yea哈哈
多一眼就会爆炸
近一点会~融~化~~~

我个人认为,这个意大利面就应该拌四十二号混凝土,因为这个螺丝钉的长度,很容易会直接影响到挖掘机的扭矩,你知道吧,你往里砸的时候,一瞬间,他就会产生大量的高能蛋白,俗称UFO,会严重影响经济的发展,甚至对整个太平洋以及充电器,都会造成一定的核污染,你知道吧,啊,再者说根据勾股定理,你可以很容易的推断出,人工饲养的东条鹰鸡,它是可以捕获野生的三角函数的,所以说这个这个这个,你不管秦始皇的切面是否具有放射性,特朗普的n次方,是否含有沉淀物,都不应影响这个这个沃尔玛跟维尔康在南极汇合,啊!

大家好,我是练习两年半的个人练习生蔡徐坤!我喜欢唱,跳,rap,还有打篮球

早上好中国我喜欢吃冰淇凌!

why are you down here why are you down here why are you down here

solomonw2440
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

A Scratch Cat plushie is really cool, but there are some problems…
1. Not many people would buy it due to lack of interest/need for it
2. It could sink the ST lower into the hole if it doesn't sell

sonic__fan wrote:

Maybe instead of selling scratch cat plushes, how about they just add tutorials for making them! or make it one of the SDS themes: “DIY scratch”
What that guy said.

So, semisupport i guess idk. I really like the idea of it, but there's just a lot of obstacles for the ST to face, and a lot of people will (probably) ignore it.

KaylannaT
Scratcher
2 posts

Scratch plush toys?

blablablahello, oh ok, thanks for telling me, I really have no clue when it comes to this stuff
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

solomonw2440 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

I never said that. blablablahello said that in this post. Please fix your post, I don't want people thinking I said something someone else said.

Last edited by sonic__fan (May 20, 2023 21:21:22)

Sonic Says
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

sonic__fan wrote:

solomonw2440 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

I never said that. blablablahello said that in this post. Please fix your post, I don't want people thinking I said something someone else said.
I think its a glitch, happened to me before

Random guy lol
PhiPhenomenon
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

wikibro300000 wrote:

That is not a glitch, it's because they misquoted the post and snipped the wrong username. Human error.
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch plush toys?

PhiPhenomenon wrote:

wikibro300000 wrote:

That is not a glitch, it's because they misquoted the post and snipped the wrong username. Human error.
dam, uh…

Random guy lol