Discuss Scratch

VeryFamus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are Ghosts Real?

Do you believe that ghosts exist?

Most people believe that ghosts are the dead that have unfinished business. Whenever people die, their souls might still be stained on the world, and they are trying to make contact with us due to the lasting bond of purgatory that is being a ghost. I'm one of the select few that believe differently.

You see, over a long time period places start to have a large energy buildup due to the amount of activity that took place there. Sometimes, the energy will actually form an entity made to mimic one of the people that made the energy, usually the largest provider of energy or someone that was important there. it will appear invisible and not d much mostly because it is energy, but it still has the ability to move. That is what I think ghosts are - energy buildup. It makes sense AND goes along with religions where the soul is reused rather than ghostified, such as Christianity.

So, do you believe in Ghosts and how do you think ghosts exist?

Last edited by VeryFamus (May 2, 2022 16:41:16)

the old mythical legend has appeared
some know me as the guy who only posted in suggestions

be high contrast

Lamp oil, rope, bombs. You want it? It’s yours my friend. As long as you have enough rupies.
sukune
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are Ghosts Real?

i don't believe in them, but i do believe that the “spiritual figures” that people see are usually hallucinations or their imaginations. i do know one of my older stepbrothers believes in them just by the thought of “hey, look! i can haunt people now” concept.

“I'm an orca on a stroll.” | my actual voice! | ask me for my business card
NinjaDog10J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are Ghosts Real?

Ghost are real

Shuckle Spin Duo. Shift + down arrow
Join the Shuckle Cult
Sebastian_I_Guess
Scratcher
48 posts

Are Ghosts Real?

I don't believe really much in ghosts: it's more of in science. People die when they lose the oxygen in their brain: it feels a bit stupid to say that there are spirits and crud like that.

That's just what I say, though.

——————————————————————————————-
Cheers!

((join((Sebastian_))((I_Guess))))
My hobbies are:
•Hi-Fidelity critical listening
•Coding
•Drawing (Cartoons)
LordCatwich
Scratcher
100+ posts

Are Ghosts Real?

I believe in the paranormal. That might include ghosts, and I do believe in them a bit, but I've never had a paranormal experience. SO I really Have no way to know.
Gato_Amigo111
Scratcher
500+ posts

Are Ghosts Real?

I didn't until I saw that ghost the one time.

I'm Gato! I'm a treckie coder who loves scratch! Highligh+Shift+Down for the rest of my signature… #SPOS (Stop Politics On Scratch)! I'm playing Death's Door and Hollow Knight, FYI. Active on the forums, with over 800 posts. Proud Forum Participators' manager. Stop by Gato's Forum Pals! Cool game I made (takes some time to load). Please join our sacred society. I F4F, comment on my profile.

{MY EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTION WALL}

Vregum wrote:

Death is the strongest force.

ɪ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴊᴇꜱᴜꜱ “ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?” ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪꜱ ᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ (or you're siggy) ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴊᴇꜱᴜꜱ.

stop

no

bad

srsly…

NO!!!

ok fine…

I'm very afraid of furries.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm in your house,
So look behind you…

Sleepy time. :D

ඞ he lives

What possessed you to scroll this far?
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are Ghosts Real?

YES. DEFINITELY. ABSOLUTELY.
Ghosts do exist. They are all around us, and there has been captured proof of spirits (I mean the real videos, not the fake videos).

There are sceptics who don't believe these videos, but they need to experience encountering ghosts in order to believe in ghosts.

k0d3rrr

3 forum tips for experienced forumers (in no particular order):
  1. If you are reporting a new forumer's topic to be closed, or moved to another forum, don't mention it, because then, the topic creator will think they will receive either an alert or a block.

2. New forumers won't immediately know the rules or terminology of the forums. I have seen this happen hundreds of times (exaggeratedly), especially when experienced forumers (I won't name any) tell new forumers that they are "necroposting", which is when someone posts on an old and resolved topic (especially in the Questions about Scratch forum), causing said topic to be moved to the front page of that forum.

3. Using Scratchblocks as a writing style is not blockspam, unless it is not relevant to the discussion. For example, this

ExampleScratcher1 wrote:

How do I make a smooth gliding animation?
    when green flag clicked
    repeat until <(my question) = [answered]>
    ask [How do I make a smooth gliding animation?] and wait
    end
    say [Thank you!]
    is not blockspam, but these

ExampleScratcher2 (first post) wrote:

when green flag clicked
    move (58) steps
    play sound [Stock Laughter Sound Effect HD - 1 Hour v]
    forever
    play sound [Stock Screaming Sound Effect HD - 1 Hour v]
    switch backdrop to [internet v]
    say [i broke the internet] for (2) secs
    turn cw (15) degrees
    go to [nearby restaurant v]
    next costume
    end

ExampleScratcher2 (second post) wrote:

when green flag clicked
    repeat until <(out of dorito's) = [true]>
    broadcast [eat dorito chip v]
    end
    say [IM OUT OF DORITO'S!!!!!!!!! :(]
    play sound [Scream2 v] until done
    forever
    turn cw (120) degrees
    play sound [Scream2 v]
    play sound [we have no dorito's sorry v]
    end
    are blockspam, and must be reported.
cs2461348
Scratcher
100+ posts

Are Ghosts Real?

Yeah, ghosts are real.

Hello, I have moved to EmeraldTaco.
-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are Ghosts Real?

Does this really have anything to do with Things I’m Reading And Playing?
also i don’t believe in ghosts

Moved to Tophatted-
cs2461348
Scratcher
100+ posts

Are Ghosts Real?

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

Does this really have anything to do with Things I’m Reading And Playing?
also i don’t believe in ghosts
get the out

Hello, I have moved to EmeraldTaco.
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Are Ghosts Real?

Sorry - this topic is not a good fit for this forum section. Please review the Posting Guidelines.

You might want to move the discussion to a studio or a project - then, you can advertise it on the “Show and Tell” forum section.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;