-Almations-
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nostalgia and Memories Topic

cartooney wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

lapisi wrote:

is the dab nostalgic yet?
The dab was popular almost a decade ago, so I'd say it's nostalgic.
A d-decade ago…?
*sobs* yes, and so I'd the dab police

This signature belongs to a chaotic mortal who loves to write and draw. I HAVE COMBINED THOSE TWO IDEAS AND AM NOW WORKKNG ON A COMIC!
Darkanistien
Scratcher
100+ posts

ErrorTahr wrote:

This is gonna get a bit sentimental but…

2010’s pop/2013-2014 blogging aesthetics make me tear up due to the amount of nostalgia I feel for it. I was never in the era, I was 5-6 years old at that point. We barely listened to what was then modern-day pop in our house. It was either country or 80s music. Not that any of those are bad, but they never really felt like me as much as the early to mid-2010’s

I was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by the issues of the country, which really feel bad. I always wanted to be a lot like my oldest sister. She was and still is (albeit to an extent now) a full blown emo and someone who enjoyed a lot of the era in a more social way. Honestly, people in more populated areas were and still are something I want to be a part of. Looking at old posts from 2013-2014 on blogging websites, or listening to artists popular in the early-mid 2010’s makes me feel welcome.

I still remember the 2010s nostalgically as the 90s for better and worse
me personally i like talking heads, flock of seagulls, foo fighters, and ginger root
Wishingdeer
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Leap Frog Scout computer keyboard thing that hooked up to the tv

Hi there! I’m Ash, aka Wish. She/Her.
My door is always open, so if you ever want to chat or rp, feel free to come visit!
Some things I enjoy: Reading, writing, Kotlc, bowling, birding, and did I mention Kotlc? Okay, yeah, I’m obsessed xD
If you respond to one of my forum posts and I don't see it, feel free to let me know on my profile
☮️ Peace Out ☮️
~Wishingdeer
HurricaneMitch1998M
Scratcher
1000+ posts

One word: NCS

My studio

when green flag clicked
forever
stay up until 1am questioning my existence
end
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cartooney wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

lapisi wrote:

is the dab nostalgic yet?
The dab was popular almost a decade ago, so I'd say it's nostalgic.
A d-decade ago…?
Apparently it was 2015, which I feel like is in 2-6 years.

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness @interchangeably
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators

;
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

(#3321)
*sequel, not port
It's just one little mistake with understanding that it's a sequel. I know that.

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and an IT nerd (sort of, still needs work). My new account is PaperMarioFan2024, made by request of a user.

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

| Professional Mario Enthusiast / (OLD) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 |

⇢ Scroll down with CTRL+Shift to see the rest of my signature below!

Give me an internet :)

My internetometer is just an archive account now lol ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

90k3M0nV0rTx
Scratcher
51 posts

was anybody else unreasonably scared of certain sections in the Mii maker theme? I was as a four year old. I asked my siblings and they said they weren't scared but I swear I was terrified of that ‘bum- bum- bum- — bum- bum- bum- " part. If you know what I’m talking about. Can't really hum through text lol

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

90k3M0nV0rTx wrote:

was anybody else unreasonably scared of certain sections in the Mii maker theme? I was as a four year old. I asked my siblings and they said they weren't scared but I swear I was terrified of that ‘bum- bum- bum- — bum- bum- bum- " part. If you know what I’m talking about. Can't really hum through text lol
ik what part you're talking about
but
????

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
kylenh
Scratcher
100+ posts

Anyone remember Roblox High School? I absolutely loved that game, I vividly remember ODing and doing a bunch of cringy RPs. Good times ;(

Last edited by kylenh (March 6, 2024 23:26:27)

what?
XxImmortal
Scratcher
100+ posts

Halo theme is nostalgic personally

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbonVshOLf0

'Ello, I exist and I get surprised when people acknowledge my existence.

WAIITTT… When did I even reach 100+ forum posts!?
SukiyoDaRito
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wishingdeer wrote:

OMG DO YOU MEAN THIS

Last edited by SukiyoDaRito (March 11, 2024 21:16:17)

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SukiyoDaRito wrote:

Wishingdeer wrote:

OMG DO YOU MEAN THIS
YES I HAD ONE TOO BUT IT WAS PINK

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxImmortal wrote:

Halo theme is nostalgic personally

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbonVshOLf0
Same here

Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enthusiast | Weeb | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff

I simp for way too many people ☠️

“what if the real jujustu… was the kaisen we made along the way”
JacobKindred
Scratcher
100+ posts

kylenh wrote:

Anyone remember Roblox High School? I absolutely loved that game, I vividly remember ODing and doing a bunch of cringy RPs. Good times ;(

Oh my goodness, I remember playing the game I think shortly after I joined Roblox in 2016. I think back then I spelled the word where ('s) as were or were's.
Likely because at the time someone else in the game had the same avatar as mine. so I said something like “were's my twin” or thereabouts.
Also: More recently sometime during either 2020, 2021 or '22, I went back to the game to make some changes to my house.

Last edited by JacobKindred (March 12, 2024 01:33:12)

Hi! I'm JacobKindred. I love ceiling fans, Roblox, and more!
Go to my description here for more info about me.
The Nostalgia topic
The Roblox topic

Signature last updated: March 11, 2024 at 9:01 PM CDST
JacobKindred
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Almations- wrote:

—snipped—

*sobs* yes, and so I'd the dab police
YES! Thank you!!

Last edited by JacobKindred (March 12, 2024 01:36:06)

Hi! I'm JacobKindred. I love ceiling fans, Roblox, and more!
Go to my description here for more info about me.
The Nostalgia topic
The Roblox topic

Signature last updated: March 11, 2024 at 9:01 PM CDST
jloffen
Scratcher
100+ posts

Anyone else miss the time when every page had the scratch 2.0 design? also, anyone remember the remix tree?

Last edited by jloffen (March 12, 2024 01:44:26)

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

I suggest you check out this project I made!

when @greenFlag [clicked v]:: events hat
when (when @greenFlag clicked:: events) clicked:: events stack
when @greenFlag clicked {
when @greenFlag clicked:: events stack
}:: events
when <@greenFlag:: events> clicked:: events
when ({when @greenFlag clicked:: events stack}@addInput:: events) clicked:: events stack
when @greenFlag clicked:: events cap
here's the code if you want that script to be part of your signature:
[scratchblocks]
when @greenFlag [clicked v]:: events hat
when (when @greenFlag clicked:: events) clicked:: events stack
when @greenFlag clicked {
when @greenFlag clicked:: events stack
}:: events
when <@greenFlag:: events> clicked:: events
when ({when @greenFlag clicked:: events stack}@addInput:: events) clicked:: events stack
when @greenFlag clicked:: events cap
[/scratchblocks]

A fellow citizen from Half-Life 2 wrote:

They're always departing but they never arrive… And the ones that do arrive, th-they never leave… You never see them go, they're always full, no one… ever gets on, but they're always… They're always departing but they never arrive… And the ones that do arrive, th-they never leave… You never see them go, they're always full, no one… ever gets on, but they're always… They're always departing but they never arrive… And the ones that do arrive, th-they never leave… You never see them go, they're always full, no one… ever gets on, but they're always…
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jloffen wrote:

Anyone else miss the time when every page had the scratch 2.0 design? also, anyone remember the remix tree?
Remix trees are still on the website if you know where to look

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
Wishingdeer
Scratcher
100+ posts

SukiyoDaRito wrote:

Wishingdeer wrote:

OMG DO YOU MEAN THIS

YES YES THATS THE ONE

My door is always open, so if you ever want to chat or rp, feel free to come visit!
Some things I enjoy: Reading, writing, Kotlc, bowling, birding, and did I mention Kotlc? Okay, yeah, I’m obsessed xD
If you respond to one of my forum posts and I don't see it, feel free to let me know on my profile
☮️ Peace Out ☮️
~Wishingdeer
Wishingdeer
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Telekore- wrote:

YES I HAD ONE TOO BUT IT WAS PINK

SOBS THE PINK LEAP FROG STUFF ALWAYS CAME OUT AFTER I GOT THE GREEN ONE

☮️ Peace Out ☮️
~Wishingdeer
AutumnSoda
Scratcher
100+ posts

I don't know if anyone on this topic already mentioned it but Over the Garden Wall is pretty nostalgic to me.