Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

Also, what did you use to make the map?

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

boom2ratz wrote:

Also, what did you use to make the map?
Used this and edited it in FireAlpaca. There are a lot of other maps on there, including vector ones, so you can use them as a starting point if you want.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (April 22, 2022 00:49:59)

-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Here's an idea for southeastern Europe on the map. It's not finished, but it's a start:

The grey country at the top is Sokovia. The small part beneath it could either be part of Sokovia for things to be more eventful, or it could remain as Romania. South of that, in green, is Latveria. South of Latveria is Symkaria, and the part beneath Sokovia is in the same situation as the part beneath Sokovia. The pink country beneath that is Transia. The purple country in the west is Carpasia.
Awesome! I think you should be in charge of the maps

——————————————

Creator of the MSCU, Founding member of the MSM and Writer/Co-Director of Daredevil: Know Fear. Scratch user since 2016, now mostly retired.
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Here's an idea for southeastern Europe on the map. It's not finished, but it's a start:

The grey country at the top is Sokovia. The small part beneath it could either be part of Sokovia for things to be more eventful, or it could remain as Romania. South of that, in green, is Latveria. South of Latveria is Symkaria, and the part beneath Sokovia is in the same situation as the part beneath Sokovia. The pink country beneath that is Transia. The purple country in the west is Carpasia.
Okay, unless boom is doing it.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Nope, lol

-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

I haven't forgotten about the intro project, I just haven't had time to work on it. It will get done, though.

——————————————

Creator of the MSCU, Founding member of the MSM and Writer/Co-Director of Daredevil: Know Fear. Scratch user since 2016, now mostly retired.
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Nope, lol
Alright, then I'll start working on the map.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Nope, lol
Cool. I can make a list of countries if that helps.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Nope, lol
Okay, I think there are some listed on the Marvel wiki, but they're in different places (like in the Europe page or the countries category), so if you could compile them, that would be great.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Nope, lol
Okay, I think there are some listed on the Marvel wiki, but they're in different places (like in the Europe page or the countries category), so if you could compile them, that would be great.
Okay, I'll separate them by continent / solar system

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Okay, I'll separate them by continent / solar system
Thanks!

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

Here's the map so far. Drag it around. I'm just doing the real countries first, and then I'll add the fictional ones. Once I'm done with the real world, I'll do the 9 realms and planets.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (April 23, 2022 01:15:22)

-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Here's the map so far. Drag it around. I'm just doing the real countries first, and then I'll add the fictional ones. Once I'm done with the real world, I'll do the 9 realms and planets.
Awesome

——————————————

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

REVIVE!

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

How's the project going, Marv?

PrinceVegeta0908
Scratcher
100+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

Hello there, i would like to rule over latveria and be dr doom

When life gives you lemons you make a weapon of mass destruction
PrinceVegeta0908
Scratcher
100+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

also i would like to help with this

When life gives you lemons you make a weapon of mass destruction
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

PrinceVegeta0908 wrote:

also i would like to help with this
Okay.

-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

How's the project going, Marv?
Sorry, I missed the previous notification; I haven't worked on it yet, since I'm directing most of my time on scratch to the MSCU and APMU. I will keep writing it soon

——————————————

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Strategy RP (WIP)

PrinceVegeta0908 wrote:

Hello there, i would like to rule over latveria and be dr doom
Latveria is taken by Matjam (you guys should rlly read previous pages before joining forums)