Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♻️ OPEN ✅ - ✈️ Visual Factory ☢️ - ✨You will think it's an illusion! ✊ - ⚜️ HTML, CSS handled, more services available! ☘️ [RSS Feed]
happex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♻️ OPEN ✅ - ✈️ Visual Factory ☢️ - ✨You will think it's an illusion! ✊ - ⚜️ HTML, CSS handled, more services available! ☘️

Doucement
Lockstart
Scratcher
64 posts

♻️ OPEN ✅ - ✈️ Visual Factory ☢️ - ✨You will think it's an illusion! ✊ - ⚜️ HTML, CSS handled, more services available! ☘️

Bomp

Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am resugni8

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
thatEeveeKid
Scratcher
42 posts

Username* > thatEeveeKid
Activity On The shop > 2/10 - oh no!
Returning Date > Maybe end of June, I'm not entirely sure.
Reason > Getting too busy with other projects. I keep forgetting the orders I took and I don't have the motivation to do them. Plus I'm going to be inactive for a loong time starting in a week or two (personal reasons.)
Other > I might leave the shop if I have to. But for now I can stay on the staff list. I've taken some orders, if you can find them pls help get them done two of them are wayy overdue. sorry for the inconvenience.

๑ ◦ ° thatEeveeKid ° ◦ ๑
« She/Her - Sagittarius - Certified dumb person - INFP-T »
Call me Eeveekid if you like, but I'm just your average Pokemon enjoyer.
I also like Minecraft, Warrior Cats, and others.

Since you're here, why not check out the Visual Factory?
GSqueezydaddy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

thatEeveeKid wrote:

thatEeveeKid wrote:

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

Username* > GSqueezydaddy
He / She / They* > he/him
Order Type* > profile picture
Order Description* > a hand-drawn profile picture of the pokemon umbreon with blue glasses
Contact Place* > my profile comment
Deadline > 5/08/2022
Other > no
Taken!
Wait, sunglasses or just regular glasses (or whatever you call them)?
normal glasses

Hi! I'm GSqueezydaddy. I love Pokemon and dream of being the TCG WORLD CHAMPION!!! My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon. It's just so cute! I make graphic design. Ask me if you need anything made for you!
Check this out!

How Many Posts Do I Have?

Comment “SUPER UMBREON” on my profile!

Check out this video!
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username* > @Just-Ideas
Shop Name* > Cloud Inc.
Shop Link* > https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/610416/
Shop Banner LINK* > https://u.cubeupload.com/CloudIncOfficial/CloudIncOfficialBann.png
Benefits For Us* > ▸ Extended store assistance (we can help by taking some orders etc)
▸ Partnered Shop staff can apply for BoD here immediately
▸ Partnered Shops can attend Special Events
▸ Partnered Shops can request an upgraded main shop banner (one banner only)
Benefits For You* > More customers.
Other >
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♻️ OPEN ✅ - ✈️ Visual Factory ☢️ - ✨You will think it's an illusion! ✊ - ⚜️ HTML, CSS handled, more services available! ☘️ [RSS Feed]