Discuss Scratch

Thepotatoe101
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

ok I made the loading music for week 6. If its too long jjust speed it up a bit.
I think its very spooky. https://tinyurl.com/y5p7tv5o

this is my siggy wow

Hello I exist here on scratch.
I'm open for most kinds of collabs
I am pretty good at coding (sort of don't depend on it too hard)
I'm also pretty good at making music with jummbox (NOT godly though)
heres my best piece so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0huwAEziYl8&t=110s&ab
Epic Games:
minecraft, terraria, don't starve, the binding of isaac, horizon zero dawn and forbidden west,hollow knight, risk of rain, and I'm also godly at friday night funkin
Currently on:
hollow knight and risk of rain (s tier games)





ethane2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

ok so about in an hour, im going to go on my main laptop and make a little intro thing with MY song
also my school sucks so i cant use soundcloud on my school computer
i'll post the link when I'm done.

Ok, I think I'm done talking… Oh wait!
By the way, have you seen any movies lately? No? I'll leave you alone…
You gotta scroll down using Shift + Down arrow key to see the rest of this signature.

Wow, you scrolled down! That's amazing!

Today's sponsor is Grubhub Perks, dance get food today!

I want the Scratch Team to #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects feature before it's too late!

Just keep scrolling I guess, there's nothing else here.

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Pikminyo83 wrote:

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

-OofyRoblox- wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

ok im awake
too lazy to quote posts so im just gonna say this:

we have to actually work on the game right now
Ill get started on mid-song events
Maybe start working on the song activation thing
And yes that

Also scrap the cutscenes its too laggy
can I see the engine you guys are making this on?
i think we're making an engine for the game-
yeah but can I see it is what im asking
But we have to make it first

Also who's working on omnidev rn?

Last edited by 684pika (May 18, 2022 20:00:32)


CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

i make music on the beepbox forum



Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot, especially now since the chiptune shop is more active.
Check out my Undertale AUs, 684tale and BP!Underswap.

Musician - Gay - Artist - 11 - 6th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - working on an untitled beepbox.co collab game with the others from the Beepbox.co forum it's ded - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.


hi

Found 169 posts. 169 POSTS LET'S GO BOIS -saturday september eleventh

my anchor acc
my alt scratch acc (not active there)
my main scratch acc
my scratch acc where i post muzak and stuff (not active there)



oh hai

i want to get the biggest signature on scratch ever

currently its pretty big but

its gonna be bigger

currently has 1308 characters
Thepotatoe101
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

684pika wrote:

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Pikminyo83 wrote:

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

-OofyRoblox- wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

ok im awake
too lazy to quote posts so im just gonna say this:

we have to actually work on the game right now
Ill get started on mid-song events
Maybe start working on the song activation thing
And yes that

Also scrap the cutscenes its too laggy
can I see the engine you guys are making this on?
i think we're making an engine for the game-
yeah but can I see it is what im asking
But we have to make it first

Also who's working on omnidev rn?
no clue, should be silencio rn tho

this is my siggy wow

Hello I exist here on scratch.
I'm open for most kinds of collabs
I am pretty good at coding (sort of don't depend on it too hard)
I'm also pretty good at making music with jummbox (NOT godly though)
heres my best piece so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0huwAEziYl8&t=110s&ab
Epic Games:
minecraft, terraria, don't starve, the binding of isaac, horizon zero dawn and forbidden west,hollow knight, risk of rain, and I'm also godly at friday night funkin
Currently on:
hollow knight and risk of rain (s tier games)





684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

684pika wrote:

-snip-
But we have to make it first

Also who's working on omnidev rn?
no clue, should be silencio rn tho
alr well im working on revolution rn

here's revolution rn

adding chordsand drums

more updates (no my omnidev character isnt in this lol)

omnidev should be its own seperate project bc its a long song, at least as long as triple trouble

Last edited by 684pika (May 18, 2022 21:01:07)


CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

i make music on the beepbox forum



Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot, especially now since the chiptune shop is more active.
Check out my Undertale AUs, 684tale and BP!Underswap.

Musician - Gay - Artist - 11 - 6th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - working on an untitled beepbox.co collab game with the others from the Beepbox.co forum it's ded - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.


hi

Found 169 posts. 169 POSTS LET'S GO BOIS -saturday september eleventh

my anchor acc
my alt scratch acc (not active there)
my main scratch acc
my scratch acc where i post muzak and stuff (not active there)



oh hai

i want to get the biggest signature on scratch ever

currently its pretty big but

its gonna be bigger

currently has 1308 characters
Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

aight im awake

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

ok I made the loading music for week 6. If its too long jjust speed it up a bit.
I think its very spooky. https://tinyurl.com/y5p7tv5o
Amazing work!

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

684pika wrote:

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Pikminyo83 wrote:

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

-OofyRoblox- wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

ok im awake
too lazy to quote posts so im just gonna say this:

we have to actually work on the game right now
Ill get started on mid-song events
Maybe start working on the song activation thing
And yes that

Also scrap the cutscenes its too laggy
can I see the engine you guys are making this on?
i think we're making an engine for the game-
yeah but can I see it is what im asking
But we have to make it first

Also who's working on omnidev rn?
no clue, should be silencio rn tho
Ill work on it
Send list of characters ples

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Pikminyo83 wrote:

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

-OofyRoblox- wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

ok im awake
too lazy to quote posts so im just gonna say this:

we have to actually work on the game right now
Ill get started on mid-song events
Maybe start working on the song activation thing
And yes that

Also scrap the cutscenes its too laggy
can I see the engine you guys are making this on?
i think we're making an engine for the game-
yeah but can I see it is what im asking
Ok so here are the probabilities

50% getting an engine (prob wont work for it)
50% making our own engine (might have a ton of bugs)
So yeah 50/50

684pika wrote:

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

684pika wrote:

-snip-
But we have to make it first

Also who's working on omnidev rn?
no clue, should be silencio rn tho
alr well im working on revolution rn

here's revolution rn

adding chordsand drums

more updates (no my omnidev character isnt in this lol)

omnidev should be its own seperate project bc its a long song, at least as long as triple trouble
1. Revolution sounds sick but i kinda dislike the last part
Its good tho

2. “omnidev should be its own seperate project bc its a long song, at least as long as triple trouble”
OH I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!
Once the player beats all weeks, there would be a message saying:
“Great job! Now, place this on a project link: *insert project number*”
Sounds good?

Images cuz yes
Do shift + ctrl + down arrow cuz its too big
For @Paddle2see











-OofyRoblox-
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

I like the project thing, but it might get popular and get on the trending page so then people could easily access it, if we finish the project before the unsharing project update, we might be able to make it a turbo warp link.

Also I was thinking we could release an engine a couple of months after the release if people keep asking like “HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS ITS SO GOOD”

This is insane Sanford! it's like- some sort of Madness Combat
- Hank J Wimbleton.

What you know about rolling down in the deep-

Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

-OofyRoblox- wrote:

I like the project thing, but it might get popular and get on the trending page so then people could easily access it, if we finish the project before the unsharing project update, we might be able to make it a turbo warp link.

Also I was thinking we could release an engine a couple of months after the release if people keep asking like “HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS ITS SO GOOD”
1. Dont get your hopes up
We do have a problem about popularity: the songs itself
Thats why i hired all of the composers
To make good songs
Pika made a banger, 1 reasonable song and 1 “ah ok thats why it was sounding a bit ehh” song
I made… *looks* i dont know lol
And idk with the others
But at least we have good mechanics

2. Ay that would kinda be impossible to finish the project before the sharing project update but sure we will try

3. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Images cuz yes
Do shift + ctrl + down arrow cuz its too big
For @Paddle2see











ethane2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

muahaha i made an ugly monster (my song with horrible animation)
its truly bops tho ngl

Ok, I think I'm done talking… Oh wait!
By the way, have you seen any movies lately? No? I'll leave you alone…
You gotta scroll down using Shift + Down arrow key to see the rest of this signature.

Wow, you scrolled down! That's amazing!

Today's sponsor is Grubhub Perks, dance get food today!

I want the Scratch Team to #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects feature before it's too late!

Just keep scrolling I guess, there's nothing else here.

Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

ethane2008 wrote:

muahaha i made an ugly monster (my song with horrible animation)
its truly bops tho ngl
Pog

Images cuz yes
Do shift + ctrl + down arrow cuz its too big
For @Paddle2see











684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

about revolution, im just copying from the sheet music so yeah

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

i make music on the beepbox forum



Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot, especially now since the chiptune shop is more active.
Check out my Undertale AUs, 684tale and BP!Underswap.

Musician - Gay - Artist - 11 - 6th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - working on an untitled beepbox.co collab game with the others from the Beepbox.co forum it's ded - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.


hi

Found 169 posts. 169 POSTS LET'S GO BOIS -saturday september eleventh

my anchor acc
my alt scratch acc (not active there)
my main scratch acc
my scratch acc where i post muzak and stuff (not active there)



oh hai

i want to get the biggest signature on scratch ever

currently its pretty big but

its gonna be bigger

currently has 1308 characters
-OofyRoblox-
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

Sil3nci0 wrote:

ethane2008 wrote:

muahaha i made an ugly monster (my song with horrible animation)
its truly bops tho ngl
Pog
Didn't I make the intro? By the way you spelled silencio wrong lol

(not tryna be toxic i swear)

This is insane Sanford! it's like- some sort of Madness Combat
- Hank J Wimbleton.

What you know about rolling down in the deep-

Thepotatoe101
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

silencio wrote:

gimmie list plz
here you go
we are currently on ethane2008

this is my siggy wow

Hello I exist here on scratch.
I'm open for most kinds of collabs
I am pretty good at coding (sort of don't depend on it too hard)
I'm also pretty good at making music with jummbox (NOT godly though)
heres my best piece so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0huwAEziYl8&t=110s&ab
Epic Games:
minecraft, terraria, don't starve, the binding of isaac, horizon zero dawn and forbidden west,hollow knight, risk of rain, and I'm also godly at friday night funkin
Currently on:
hollow knight and risk of rain (s tier games)





Thepotatoe101
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

btw ethane2008, what do you want to sound like for the song?

this is my siggy wow

Hello I exist here on scratch.
I'm open for most kinds of collabs
I am pretty good at coding (sort of don't depend on it too hard)
I'm also pretty good at making music with jummbox (NOT godly though)
heres my best piece so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0huwAEziYl8&t=110s&ab
Epic Games:
minecraft, terraria, don't starve, the binding of isaac, horizon zero dawn and forbidden west,hollow knight, risk of rain, and I'm also godly at friday night funkin
Currently on:
hollow knight and risk of rain (s tier games)





Thepotatoe101
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

here's a thing I quickly made as a concept for unlocking omnidev.

haha funny gun go brrrrrrr

this is my siggy wow

Hello I exist here on scratch.
I'm open for most kinds of collabs
I am pretty good at coding (sort of don't depend on it too hard)
I'm also pretty good at making music with jummbox (NOT godly though)
heres my best piece so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0huwAEziYl8&t=110s&ab
Epic Games:
minecraft, terraria, don't starve, the binding of isaac, horizon zero dawn and forbidden west,hollow knight, risk of rain, and I'm also godly at friday night funkin
Currently on:
hollow knight and risk of rain (s tier games)





Pikminyo83
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

here's a thing I quickly made as a concept for unlocking omnidev.

haha funny gun go brrrrrrr
you forgot legit every other dev-

I want the Scratch Team to #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects feature before it's too late!

Unoriginal? Entirely.
Thepotatoe101
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

Pikminyo83 wrote:

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

here's a thing I quickly made as a concept for unlocking omnidev.

haha funny gun go brrrrrrr
you forgot legit every other dev-
doesn't really matter, this won't be used and I wasn't skimming this for everyone's pfp just for a concept.

this is my siggy wow

Hello I exist here on scratch.
I'm open for most kinds of collabs
I am pretty good at coding (sort of don't depend on it too hard)
I'm also pretty good at making music with jummbox (NOT godly though)
heres my best piece so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0huwAEziYl8&t=110s&ab
Epic Games:
minecraft, terraria, don't starve, the binding of isaac, horizon zero dawn and forbidden west,hollow knight, risk of rain, and I'm also godly at friday night funkin
Currently on:
hollow knight and risk of rain (s tier games)





Pikminyo83
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

Pikminyo83 wrote:

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

here's a thing I quickly made as a concept for unlocking omnidev.

haha funny gun go brrrrrrr
you forgot legit every other dev-
doesn't really matter, this won't be used and I wasn't skimming this for everyone's pfp just for a concept.
oki

I want the Scratch Team to #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects feature before it's too late!

Unoriginal? Entirely.
ethane2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

btw ethane2008, what do you want to sound like for the song?
anything, preferably something like “Freedom Dive” by XI

-OofyRoblox- wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

ethane2008 wrote:

muahaha i made an ugly monster (my song with horrible animation)
its truly bops tho ngl
Pog
Didn't I make the intro? By the way you spelled silencio wrong lol

(not tryna be toxic i swear)
i just made the intro to make the song fit in, could you use the song? (also, yes. i spelled it like silencio, not Sil3nci0)

Thepotatoe101 wrote:

here's a thing I quickly made as a concept for unlocking omnidev.
(pictore snippet)
haha funny gun go brrrrrrr
cool dude

Anyways, which week do I take? Since “Freedom Dive” is an extremely FAST song, it should be a later week like week 4-7.
I'm going to have to refine my OC, which means destroying all my old stage2 and stage3 sprites, so wait until I finish with that.
I'm debating whether I should have some sort of death note things added, but since it's fast, I shouldn't, right?

Last edited by ethane2008 (May 19, 2022 15:33:00)


Ok, I think I'm done talking… Oh wait!
By the way, have you seen any movies lately? No? I'll leave you alone…
You gotta scroll down using Shift + Down arrow key to see the rest of this signature.

Wow, you scrolled down! That's amazing!

Today's sponsor is Grubhub Perks, dance get food today!

I want the Scratch Team to #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects feature before it's too late!

Just keep scrolling I guess, there's nothing else here.

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FNF the Silencioverse - the collab (accepting members except composers!)

Lemme listen to it all the way through one more time, but i think it's finished

At that moment, he realized he needed to make the drums and acoustic guitar louder and the electric quieter. (currently separating into vocals and inst)

Done and done.

Last edited by 684pika (May 20, 2022 12:01:15)


CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

i make music on the beepbox forum



Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot, especially now since the chiptune shop is more active.
Check out my Undertale AUs, 684tale and BP!Underswap.

Musician - Gay - Artist - 11 - 6th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - working on an untitled beepbox.co collab game with the others from the Beepbox.co forum it's ded - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.


hi

Found 169 posts. 169 POSTS LET'S GO BOIS -saturday september eleventh

my anchor acc
my alt scratch acc (not active there)
my main scratch acc
my scratch acc where i post muzak and stuff (not active there)



oh hai

i want to get the biggest signature on scratch ever

currently its pretty big but

its gonna be bigger

currently has 1308 characters

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile